NEW POLL IS OUT

TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING IS AT 37%

37 FUCKING PERCENT

OBAMA'S LOWEST APPROVAL RATING WAS AT 39.

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES TRUMP OUTSIDE Sup Forums. NO ONE.

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT HOLY SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=polls showing hillary winning&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS722US722&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF1NeJ0-XSAhUB4SYKHdqkB3YQ_AUICigD&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=EU3hWmPFy9ZZBM:
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/27/nbcwsj-poll-n2291061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's super popular with Goldman Sachs

Interesting, last week it was over 50%. I'm thinking you're reading fake news.

>Interesting, last week it was over 50%. I'm thinking you're reading fake news.

????? He's ever polled above 50%, EVER

DRUMPF BTFO

>LE EBIC TRUMP HATES THE JEWS

KILL YOURSELF WE AREN'T FALLING FOR IT

started of bad, it's already got worse.

This is what happens when your whole cabinet are stupider than the average citizen.

>we polled 100 people from San Francisco

Even if you dislike Trump, you can't be dumb enough to trust any MSM poll again

DRUMPF

You might want to spam this thread in less frequently..... makes it harder for me to discern how many level of irony we're on right now.

>37% of liberal multigender snowflakes support Trump, the rest weren't asked because it's obvious they like him

>believing (((polls)))
How many polls had Trump at

>Mainstream media polls

Yep, the same pollsters that had Hilary in for a grand slam.

>your whole cabinet are stupider

>British English

Pol doesnt like trump.. hes bretsyed everything and everyone.. hes a shill.. hes a puppet.. hes a moron.. and hes a baby.. its russians and morons who maymke it seem like pol supports him.. they dont.. only the sheep of pol who fall for the shilling

>This is what happens when your whole cabinet are stupider than the average citizen.

Also the richest and most corrupt.

BUt keep voting aganist your own economic intrests Trumplets because LE SWJS ARE EVIL!

Shills are waking up, time to go to Sup Forums while shills shill shills.

Polls don't factor rigging

China backed MSM running 24-7 negative news apparently has some effect. But only results matter in the end.

The UCK missed this one.

>(((polls)))
Trump is finished!!!
Say it with me.... Madam

SeeExit polls didn't match results

Cross check

Stolen election

BTFO shrill

Polls also said Hillary was going to win, sorry brah.

Why would I ever believe another poll again?

You are the same people that crucified Trump for simply considering the idea of contesting the GE vote if he thought it was rigged...... did something change after the election that completely changed your opinion on the matter?

lying media. biased polls.

SeeGoogle Greg Palast

2000, 2004, 2016 rigged GOP elections

Frauds like faggots on pol/

>I don't know who Greg Palast is

All these slide threads, lol. This is some next level psychological operations

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I ONLY BELIEVE POLLS RIGGED ONLINE

wonder how he got elected in the first place hmmmm

>muh polls
Have we not been through this? Over-sampling democrats

They over-sample dems by 10% and only poll in cities. Do the fucking math, asshat.

>gallup daily
Isn't this a website from a third world country?
Why does it matter what they believe?

Who the fuck even cares about polls after the election bs

Muh, book, Buy muh book.....

I'm so smart, I wrote a book buy it!

I disapprove of the time it is taking Trump to bring me heads.

Why would anyone waste their time performing 'psy ops' on an imageboard full of irrelevant kids who barely even contribute to the tax base?

Gee wiz

>I'm so smart, I wrote a book buy it!

He single handily exposed the Jeb Bush throwing off black voters in Florida and the 2004 GOP machine rigging electric voting machines in Florida.

GOP has a long history of rigging and stealing elections and I trust Greg Palast over some faggot on a Malaysian image board.

Lmao it should be lower. Fuck you Neo Nazis America is smarter than that

Reminder the polls had Hillary winning states like Michigan and Wisconson by huge margins. These polls don't poll rural people because they're hard to reach and rural people overwhelmingly vote Republican.

Don't forget to sage when you post in this thread

Also don't forget that the same people who slated Clinton as a landslide victor are the ones releasing these polls. They have an agenda and they aren't going to stop just because Trump won.

>Hillary projected to win by 98% chance

(((polls)))

Not going to nuclear codes.

>trusting the polls
do you remember what trumps president success was according to this?
>gallup
I am doing research from a gallup poll for a law I am trying to pass. I would be wary of their methods.

Funny how there's not court cases on the subject....Because what evidence he didn't make up, was severely circumstantial

Palast do I need to keep posting about GOP rigging elections?

>Democrat claims every election the GOP wins was rigged
>Reliable source
my kek is top

>Do I need to keep shitposting made up garbage to shill a falsehood
No, you can drink bleach at any time

Obvious shill. Suicide may be your only option

Most of us voted trump in so Hillary wouldn't win.
I don't see how using our antisemitism against us changes that

We had two choices Boy goy, or a girl goy

what's a serbian gotta do with american politics...

go remove kebab or some shit.. mind your own business

I know for a fact they throw out the voting recount in Michigan because it would have revealed all the black voter ballots they threw out. But hey shill keep shilling for you shitty GOP. I'm sure you earn having corrupt people like Nixon, Bush, Trump in there. Fag

Niggers shouldn't vote anyways. You bitching is falling on deaf ears

BUT BUT THE JEWS HATE TRUMP SO MUCH THEY ARE TRYING TO OVERTHROW HIM RIGHT?

YOU FAGGOTS DESERVER EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING GET TAKE IT UP YOUR FAG ASS

Literally who

What are we getting? Jobs.
I think that's what you are pissed about, you have to get a job now

fake news polls fuck off

Proxies aren't allowed, reported this slide thread.

Nope, never ever.

>approval ratings

I literally can't care less. These mean nothing to me.

I dont know Sup Forums I think this is the end of his campaign

I wish I got paid to shitpost stuff like this. How resourceful must one be to find a job like yours.

Why would this surprise anyone. Besides it being a poll (we ask X amount of people, this must match how everyone feels) bullshit. The entire political landscape is toxic for god knows how long and it'll only get worse. Its to the point that if you don't get masochistic hard-on over hearing about politics, you can't stand it.

So you could chalk some of those disappovals to the general feeling to politics. People are sick of it all and Trump being president just makes him the main focus of that.

>you have to get a job now

Wow you know me so well user. I didn't realize I posted my whole life on here? Or are you part of NSA?

Cool. I was never polled. So... like the elections. It's fucking useless.

Polls are USELESS. Absolutely useless. Done relying on them.

surely this will be the end of trump's presidency

Anal liberals who got butt blasted into the next millennium. They will never recover.

Trump says polls might be unfairly rigged
Every libtard "NO, it's impossible to rig the polls!"

After trump wins the election
Every libtard "He must have rigged the polls!"

Trump has never been at 50% approval, most people aren't dumb enough to think that's what a serious person is

I'm so sleepy. It's time to log off now. Time for sleep. I'm going to sleep now.

>last week it was over 50%
No it wasn't. Not even Rasmussen Reports had him anywhere near 50%.

In other news all polls show Hillary Clinton winning the election.

google.com/search?q=polls showing hillary winning&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS722US722&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiF1NeJ0-XSAhUB4SYKHdqkB3YQ_AUICigD&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=EU3hWmPFy9ZZBM:

They didn't get his election results right, OP. So I'm going to go ahead and call you a faggot.

Trump hasn't thrown a single bone to the people who elected him. Fuck this.

What's with this Psyop bullshit?

So, what are you going to do about it? Better luck in 4 years.

He's building a wall and restricting mudslime immigration, Those are some pretty big bones he's throwing

I wonder why this article appeared so late and didn't prevent Trump's presidency. Maybe because every claim made in it is unconfirmed bait for Trump haters. Same reason why you don't post archived link for it.

This is a slide thread. Ignore these shills.

Could be worse, Trump could be a democrat

townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/27/nbcwsj-poll-n2291061

Slide from what? What you, personally, want to hear? Seems like a valid topic to me. Can you explain why it isn't?

>i believe polls by the MSM
you are beyond retarded

It really isn't surprising when the only narrative everyday people see from the media is Donald Trump in a negative light all the time. People lap this shit up because it's easier than having to dig through the sources and fact of the matter and form your own conclusion than it is to just accept what people find authoritative news source.

here

>Disapproval high even before inauguration

Accreate