Her 15 minutes of fame will be over soon...

Her 15 minutes of fame will be over soon, and by the time she's 18 she'll have spent all the money on drugs and alcohol and have nothing to show for it but a dope habit and a half black baby that she leaves with grandma.

Why those niggers has always to specify if someone is white or not.

Does she not see the irony in the fact that rappers get rich by being thugs?

jealousy is an ugly thing.

Fuck I hate this bitch so much. I hope her fucking retarded behaviour sends a message to white girls with some sense to just stop trying to be niggers.

This

The fuck is she even complaining about? I don't understand

Ayyyy.....
>Cherries
>Lips
>Rose
>Watermelon
What in the fuck does that shit mean?

>I got a scholarship for being black and college is sooooooo hard

Why do black people love to talk about how hard college is for them? They all whine about it, when they never are doing anything even successfully.

Is that the bimbo girl?

Let me psychoanalyse those for you user.

Cherries are an ancient symbol of fertitlity, as a pair represent the male testes
Red lips stand for female sexual arousal,

She has a valid point.

Because niggers want everything handed to them. They don't believe in working for what they get like humans do.

Ayyyy
>Suck your watermelon-flavored balls here have a rose
Fucking nonsense. Dovetails right in with the rest of their fucked up culture.

What if she's just playing everyone and not actually white trash?

HAHAHAHA you make me chuckle my friend! fuck outa here with that shit she aint faking she a dumb whore.

Because they want to keep da blackman down

Most likely true desu

A million could just as well last her till the end of time though. Put it into ETFs and you can live from the 'interests' if you have a somewhat modest lifestyle.

At some point you become the person you've always pretended to be

Does this cunt look like someone with a modest lifestyle?

I actually have no idea who that person is desu

Neitzche fuck off with your abyss-gazing nonsense no one wants to listen to your shit