Spoopy happening: Home Surveillance Edition

I have a spoopy story that is 100% true and happened to me.

>two years ago
>wake up, go outside my house to smoke cig
>notice black car across the street in-front of neighbors house (about 50 feet away from me) is running.
>no one up front
>go inside, go about my day
>5 hours later go out to smoke again with sister
>notice same car outside still running, still no one up front
>Say to my sister "thats weird this car has been outside all day and its still running..."
>limo tint backseat car window rolls down about 4 inches
>hand emerges and flashes some sort of badge or wallet
>(Hard to tell what it was, black object, brandished for 3 seconds)
>window rolls up
>go inside
>car leaves after a few minutes
>call police to ask if they have any investigations
>police say if they had anyone staking the neighborhood they would notify neighbors before hand.
>police sound concerned and ask if car is still there and if I got the plate
>say its gone, no plate
>police say if it comes back to call
>The End

Thoughts?

What were they doing? Watching my neighbor? A thief casing the neighborhood? There was no reason for them to be casing my house. No known drug houses on my street.

Weirdest part was that they could definitely hear exactly what we were saying and we were not talking loudly. Window rolled down immediately after my sentence. They had some sort of listening device.

I know its not super spoopy but it was kind of unnerving at the time. Nothing ever came of it and I never saw the car again.

Just be careful Bill.

place plastic parking cones in front of and behind their car.

it's not illegal for you to do but it is illegal for them to damage property if not in danger. You can imprison them using their own rules and policies, for a brief time. Eventually they will have a brainwave and move the cones.

What color was the hand?

white

You have nothing to worry about.

TWEAKER 1-9 TWEAKER 1-9 WE GOTTTA BAD CASE OVER HERE.

GET THIS FUCCBOI SOME SLEEP!!!

holy shit they got him boys

My neighbor whos house the car was parked in-front of is slightly weird. He rarely comes out of his house, and gets a lot of packages delivered. always parks his car 1 inch away from his garage door. The first time I met him he accused the guys building my deck of stealing his xbox.

Also there is a family of Muslims that lives down my block. Cops have been to their house in the past. They always steal shopping carts to bring their groceries home.

Also my neighbor came over yesterday to tell me about a peeping tom looking through their windows. Yes I live in the ghetto.

>>Imprison someone for damaging a plastic parking cone

Ha

>lives in ghetto

Ahhh, here we go. Yeah it was either addicts smoking up half the day then flashing a gun at you when you were getting nosey, or it was drug dealers smoking half the day thdn flashing a gun at you.

/thread

fbi is a stickler for rules. they hire all those irish-descent autists for a reason.

it'll take them at least ten minutes before they figure out they can get out of the car and move the cones

Sounds like private investigators (they're often sent to collect proof of adultery in order to tilt the balance in an upcoming divorce case) or debt collectors.

>2 years ago

>scared of dying

Take the green pill user.

Its possible. Could have been a gun honestly. It was a nice car, I think an infinity suv.

The only thing is they must have heard us talking about them because imminently after I said it had been there all day the window rolled down. There is no way someone could hear us inside a car without a listening device.

Its not super ghetto, its a suburb of Seattle. Comparatively you could consider it "the ghetto" but its not like Compton or Gary Indiana out here.

>wake up, go outside my house to smoke cig
>Thoughts?
Go be a fag somewhere else.

>implying I shouldnt smoke on my own porch because its bad for me.
>I have since quit smoking

Are you a vegan too?

You're in rainier beach? Dude, I've seen some shit.

Haha not rainier beach, that would literally be the ghetto. Federal way.

You ever notice the dual prop plane that circles the neighborhood about once per week?

Oh, damn. Well, i can at least attest to the fact there are some surveillance operations taking place here in seattle.

Do you know that safeway near the rainier beach library? That is one of the scariest places Ive ever been. Black people wandering like zombies, asking for money, fighting, yelling, bumping music with rattling subs at max volume.

Against my better judgement I went to a 7/11 on pac highway after dark. A prostitute came up to my window and tapped on it and asked if she could ask me a question. I just shook my head no and she yelled fuck you in my face.

looks like the Sup Forums party van is coming for you

Yeah I live right there. Shooting at leat once a month. It's a fucked up place.

I gotta get out of here.

I had one come up and ask for a ride to a friend's house... as I was getting OUT of the car. Like... I'm obviously going shopping. She freaked out like I owed her a ride.

hahah yeah thats funny. Lots of ghetto black people demand respect but never give any respect to others.

Is Federal way really that ghetto? I'm planning on moving out to Washington and Renton/Federal way area is one of the main places I've been looking.

Anywhere near SeaTac, really. White trash too
Former Des Moines resident here

My father has a house in PA and I see a dual prop plane fly above sometimes, what is that about?

THE MAN™ confirmed

There are nice neighborhoods in both Renton and federal way you just have to choose wisely and realize you won't be too far off from the shitty areas and on occasion the crime will seep into your area. Just get an alarm system. A dog helps too. I gew up in burien which is kind of in the middle of everything and on the Puget sound.

There are lots of expensive areas in Burien but now its a sanctuary city. Lots of latinos and gangs. They put in a new park and ride bus station a few years ago and thats when I noticed burien getting more crime ridden. Anywhere you go in the Seattle area there will be tons of bums and used needles randomly scattered about.

It's not that I'm against a ghettoish area, I grew up in a trailer park so I'll probably fit in with the white trash element quite well.

SeaTac area is where I'm looking for the time being till I can find the right area once I get out there. Proximity to the light rail is my main concern, that should give me easy enough access to explore and find the right area the way I see it.

Yeah the area thats near the light rail station in seatac is pretty ghetto. Id advise you to find somewhere in burien.

>Anywhere you go in the Seattle area there will be tons of bums and used needles randomly scattered about.

Yeah when I went to Seattle I was offered heroin day one, I've lived in the Chicago area for 16 years and wouldn't even know where to start looking for it if I wanted to.

The used needle bins in public restroom did seem off putting to me. I get the public safety issue of it, but to me it almost normalized heroin usage more than anything else. Almost like they were saying look we all do it, just clean up after yourself.

Renton is da hood and Federal Way is redneck tweakers

I'm so sleepy, lets just post monster girls and we can sleep guys. This is nothing, I viewed all the links and it's nothing. Lets sleep guys.

Seattle is so cucked on heroin. The piece of shit faggot (actually gay) mayor and governor are idiots. They let them sleep on the street and shoot up and don't even bother the bums because they have "compassion". Meanwhile the streets are ridden with trash, needles, and literally fucking people sleeping in the middle of the sidewalk.

At the same time seattle has cracked down hard on the prescribing of opiates. I have a friend who has a degenerative spine disease. He can barely walk and says it feels like someone is smashing his nuts 24/7.

He was on 14 methadone a day for 15 years. Suddenly his doctor cuts his prescription down to 3 a day. He goes nuts. Finally they close the office down and 25,000 other patients lose their prescriptions. All these people who are now in withdrawal and pain (and some lying addicts I'm sure) have nowhere to go.

My friend said he's been considering suicide because there is no where for him to go and the hospitals and pain clinics are overwhelmed by all the new patients.

This just fuels the herion epidemic and fake fentenyl pill industry imo. Also drug addicts who wouldn't consider heroin in the first place have their supply of pills cut out of the black market and turn to heroin because of withdrawal and weakness.

Oh and btw they are considering having safe herion spaces where people can shoot up with clean needles. I believe there are places like that in the Netherlands and they are modeling it after that. Not surprisingly it's going to be a huge hotspot for herion dealing. Before we know it the fucking idiot mayor will probably ask the tax payers to shell out money for prescription herion shots so these people can stay safe.

It's illegal for you to detain someone. Either by force or threat (in this case, "Touch my traffic cone and I'll sue you".) In this case, running over your stupid cone would be considered justifiable.

>sent kurt kikenwald a flashing gif after the story went viral
>few weeks ago walking to work
>vehicle slowly rolls past with Washington plates (I live far from washington)
>person whip out their phone and starts snapping pictures of me
>drives off
>find out last week about jew goldberg getting arrested for owning assault memes
>the FBI was literally dedicating resources to hunt me down and make a file on me because I sent a fucking flashing gif to some tabloid writer on Twitter

This country is fucking insane

Jesus seriously? That is insane.

Yep.

Probably unrelated but the past week I've been having numerous devices trying to connect to my Samsung tv (I live in an apartment). I've lived there for 2 years, only had it happen maybe once, now all of a sudden I got 20+ devices blocked.

The admin password for my router was also reset back to default sometime in the past few months.

>drive around town
>notice a car has been following you for a while
>make erratic turn to see if they still following
>car is still behind you
>slow down and signal to pull into barricaded driveway
>car behind me turns on turning signal and slows down too
>halfway into turning into barricaded driveway swerve back and continue going strait
>car behind me turns into barricaded driveway and stops at the barricade

I was adopted at a very early age and my biological mother has hired private detectives in the past to watch me. It was probably another private eye. Super creepy getting followed like that.

Fed way isn't much better. Superior Lacey fag here

Its not too bad out here. I have noticed that the federal way highschool is at least 80% non white.