How the fuck did this board turn me from a hard left winger...

How the fuck did this board turn me from a hard left winger, who worked for an environmental PAC and who thought Zinn was "balanced" to a person who reads and agrees with austrian econ books, and goes to church.

HOW?!

Because you grew up.

this board didn't do anything. it's called maturity, congratulations.

also, fpbp

Sup Forums is making our generation mentally age really quickly. All the happenings and watching the corruption of our world makes me feel like I'm an 86 year old man on the inside.

because you went full retard.

>and goes to church.
I don't know, but it sounds like somewhere on the path to becoming redpilled, you accidentally blue pilled yourself even harder than before.

A damn shame. You gave up one cult for another.

Exposure to the redpill isn't just a change in your ideas, you adapt to them slowly.

I went from "meh, Islam is just a shitty religion" to flat out hate and desecrate everything involved in it.

It was fate.

This, old people love my political views and modern libs are fucking whiny babies

We grew up.

Because the reasons for which you supported those positions were weak.

Unfortunately, you didn't learn much from the experience and swung extreme right, adopting the idiocy paraded on this board.

At one point in your life, you will realize that complex problems require sometimes complex solutions that can't fit in a poorly drawn jpg attached to a one-line post. That's called maturity and you'll hopefully get there.

I was going to say memes, but those things are logical.
Beware the power of memes and groupthink, it's as strong here as it is on the left, perhaps more so because it's concentrated.

>adopting the idiocy paraded on this board
Expediting the removal of millions of brown people from the US is an excellent start

You sought out differing opinions and additional information. Something that lifelong shitlibs never do and never will do. I called myself a liberal when I was 19 but listening to the arguments of people like Molyneux and others turned me hard to the right after considering the information.

I'm not blindly adopting another ideology. I understand the pitfalls of such thinking. I pepper in centrist reading like the righteous mind, and the origin of wealth. I also understand there are layers of ineffable minutiae underpinning any problem, especially complex political ones. I do believe the solutions to these problems lie somewhere within mike wazowski jpgs. You will understand this with time.

Because truth>delusions

because humans aren't natural left-wingers unless manipulated to be so. The natural state of things is essentially NatSoc

>adopting the idiocy paraded on this board

Nigga if pic related is idiocy then reddit is down the hall to the left.

>non-religious groups are more likely to vote the same as kikes
>Christianity is bluepilled even though it's more right wing than any other religious/non-religious group within the western world

wew

There is a lot of faggotry and roleplaying here, but many redpills are pieces of truth, im still kinda leftist (im ok with gays and women rights or sex "degeneracy") but i'd accept without problem a less sjw, pro inmigrant society.

You did this all by yourself. Also, you've grown up. Congrats.

A weak mind

>mfw Sup Forums used to be massively libertarian
>mfw I saw the bullshit that happened with the old news board and with Sup Forums when it was first created as an outright invasion by Stormfront
>mfw complain but always get shouted down that Sup Forums is for 'containment'
>mfw watch authoritarian pig diarrhea leak into the popular boards
>mfw complain and be told 'it's containment'
>mfw all Sup Forums is good for is to remind me to buy more ammo every paycheck

Real racists came to see the ironic racism and thought, "great, real racists!"

kek wills it

>mfw Sup Forums used to be massively libertarian
>implying we went anywhere

This. Also you were brainwashed by memes.

>frogposters
>libertarian
dumbest frogposter that ever posted frogs

Maybe you should lurk for awhile. I think you've been under a rock for to long.

shut up newfag

hmm?
who are you quoting?

This whole website is about liking things that other people don't like specifically because those people don't like it. Are you retarded? Thats why we raid facebook, that's why we fuck with shia lebouf, thats why we smoke menthols; because we's niggas.