Jordan Peterson: Cult Leader of the Parrot Tranny Fuccbois

This man was literally unknown on /pol and to the public until 2016.
Last year. It's March 2017. 2016 was only 3 months ago. It's not ancient history.

He got some article in the Toronto Star or Sun about how he doesn't use gender-pronouns

Then his ugly pasty pale Canadian face starts showing up in /pol
Saying he is a prophet of KEK

Fast forward 8 months

There is a literal legion of beta spergo autism fuccbois who lose their minds if you say anything bad about this guy.
They worship him
They compared him to Jesus
They throw logic, rationality, real life and intelligence out the window to defend this fraud.
They can do nothing but parrot each other.
>Sort yourself out
>You must be the tranny from that school
>Mentally ill
>You have autism

Using mental illness as a way to silence or discredit someone is one of the oldest kike tricks in the book.
Hell, /pol will complete ignore that fact to defend pale-man fraudster

This guy has literally brain washed 100s if not 1000s of beta autism faggots.

Jordan Peterson is a fraud and con man
He isn't a professor or doctor, he's a fraud and cult leader.

Just remember, 8 months ago, you never said
>Sort yourself out

Seriously, sort yourself the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bu7oCB8_k&list=PL22J3VaeABQCxX-ScLugqRqPNr1q-HxLf&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a fucking leaf

IM NOT SAYING YOUR WORDS

HE'S BACK

Jews are afraid he's green pilling everyone with Jungian ideology.

He took 28 bloody years to work this thought process oot OP. Show some damn respect eh.

I'm knew about him before 2016, checkmate atheists

Dank.

Stop giving this leaf attention. Ignore him. Let's create threads to discuss Peterson's work and our opinions on the topics he brings up, something constructive. Stop giving this leaf attention.

He's only been a Professor 20
He started at U of T in 1998
Actually 19 years ago

Where do you get 28 years from??

A fanboy as big as you can't even keep facts straight about him

>SHARE BLUE uses argument styles and and phrases that are not native to this board's culture.

You will easily recognize them as outsiders because of this.

Remember that they are trying to get a rise out of you or distract you from what's important

Key points to remember
>Take up your bloody cross and start acting responsible
>This is no bloody joke
>It's up to YOU to go to the underworld;
> rescue and venerate your father;
>take on his ideals;
>and SLAY the dragon
>Until all fathers have been rescued/venerated, all hells have been descended into, and you have returned as an archetypical hero
>AND SORT YOURSELF OUT, BUCKO

don't fall for the appeal to authority fallacies

Sort yourself out
You must be the tranny from that school
Mentally ill
You have autism

prove me wrong, faggot

I'm not saying you're brain washed beta fuccboi parrot trannies but you might want
>Sort Yourself Out

dont make me choose!

>Videos for years on YouTube of lectures
>Accredited psychologist with dozens of published studies and books
>Makes amazing contentions against identity politics, cultural Marxism, and far leftists ideology
>OP says "many people started following them suddenly, this is bad and he is a conman.

Serious what are you getting at OP. You make claims that are blatantly false like he is not a real professor, you've not touched at all on how his message and combat is the thing people are rallying behind, and you're being overtly defensive against people who agree with him.

I'm not sure what your point exactly of these threads are when it's obvious people love him for the reasons listed above. But I'm sure rather than actually responding with content when I asked this same thing last thread you made with

>"Sort yourself out tranny fuccboi, you're a parrot."

But I believe in you none the less OP and believe in you to hold up your contention and explain your reasoning.

>Sort Yourself Out

Peterson's freedom of speech arguments are sound. With VERY, VERY few public safety exceptions, (You) have no cause or ability to limit other people's speech. Not even if you identify as some made up gender because it helps you cope with your drama or if your religion denies free speech is a right. Peterson is fighting oppression in Canada, more power to him. Don't bring your tyranny to my shores, leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p1UFiNiOek

Sort yourself out
Mentally ill
You have autism

prove me wrong, faggot

Can I get a quick rundown on this Peterson guy and why the fuck this leaf is autistically screeching at him every fucking day for about a week with these slide threads? Did he fuck this leaf in the ass or something? Average Sup Forumsack doesn't hate anyone that much so must be a shill sliding threads to silence the Trump wiretap happening.

>Sort yourself out parrot tranny

no one knows, but he's probably pic related

>You might have parrot tranny fuccboi syndrome cause by too much Marxist cock in your throat
>Sort Yourself Out

Sort yourself out
Mentally ill
You have autism

prove me wrong, faggot

>Sort Yourself Parrot tranny fuccboi

You are mentally ill
You have autism

still haven't proven me wrong, faggot

>Sort Yourself out parrot tranny

Low quality recycled memes. Only newfag CIA workers use such horrendous memes. SAGE. And you didn't even explain who this Peterson guy is...

>Sort yourself out Marxist Parrot Fuccboi

You are mentally ill
You have autism

still haven't proven me wrong, faggot

>Sort yourself out Brown Shirt Marxist Brain Washed Tranny Parrot Fuccboi Shill
>For your Father

>Sort Yourself Out Marxist Leninist Commie Brown Shirt Boslevik Brain Washed Tranny Cunthead Parrot Fuccboi Commie Marxist Dick Sucker

vacuous canadian using the precious mortal lifetime God gave hir on this Earth thinks taking up my posting time prevents me from discussing my politics elsewhere. a life reduced to tug of war social media stratagems.

what's it like to not know your own soul, you silly goose?

Pardon?
Saying a bunch of garbage to sound intelligent or deep just comes off as DUMB to real smart people
XXDD

Also my fine fellow, you say some really egotistical things.
>You think I'm doing this, sole to mess with you
LOL
I don't know you, you could fall over and die in the next second and I would not care.
What do I care if you reply??
There is 100s of morons, exactly like you who swallowed this guys kool-aid garbage to fight with.

Please, leave. I will not notice.

Sort yourself out already.

Guys

Listen Guys

What if

Guys listen

What if this

you guys

what if this poster guys

listen what if he's

obama leaf with a new modus operandi

Jordan B. Peterson (born 1962) is a Canadian clinical psychologist, tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto, and political activist.[1] His research interests include self-deception, mythology, religion, narrative, neuroscience, personality, deception, creativity, intelligence, and motivation. (From wikipedia).
He recently became widely known because of a debacle in his university, where he was initially asked and later forced and threatened to use an extensive list of 70+ made-up pronouns to call his students by (including zhe, xe, xhe etc.) depending on their own gender self-identification.
He has a YouTube channel with tons of lectures, and I'd advice you to further look into him since you stumbled upon him now. A great start is his 3 hour long interview at Joe Rogan's show, give it a shot.

Who the fuck is Peterson you CIA leaf. You didn't answer the main fucking question and keep spouting your cancerous Marxist shit even though you known how Lithuanians hate Communists because you have a CIA prison in Lithuania you newfag CIA worker. Also step up your meme game image macros are the highest form of terminal cancer.

I'll look in to it. Thanks.

I want to grab him by the balls and smell his delicious farts.

maybe you're right, i'm wrong, and you don't need to sort yourself out.

maybe shitposting for tyranny is what (You) were meant to do.

Why do you keep making these threads. Who hurt you?

Oh my yes sir, let's dig into his past shall we??
Born 1962
Making him 55 years old.
He's been a professor since 1998
So he started teaching at U of T at 36
He spent 5 years in a basement office at Harvard as "Assistant Professor to Mythology"
He was not asked to stay on when his contract expired. By math alone, he started when he was 31
He has a Phd from McGill, that's 8 years
He started it when he was 23
He has a B.A in PoliSci and Psych from Alberta U. B.A is 4 years. Started at 18-19 if he did a double major. If not then well that's really fucked up math.

He has not teaching experience
He never attended teachers college
He never taught a class
He is now hired to be a professor.
That is fraudulent and you can ask anyone who is a teacher.
There is rules and requirements you must meet to hold those positions.
He just walked into a Professor job.
He either sucked a lot of cock or his dad owns the University.

Stop shilling leaf

>lists his resume, full of work experience
>he has no work experience xD
even through the ESL I can tell you have no argument

Pardon me sir, but I do not recall speaking to you in that post.
Why are you talking to me or jumping in on the conversation? You're not part of it nor is your input wanted or welcome
>This is a A B conversation
> C (you) later

Get it fuccboi??

>posting for tyranny??
Pardon me?? Can you expand on that accusation??

>no teaching experience
>hired as a teacher

Sitting in a basement office for 5 years while the University waits for your contract to expire is hardly any "real life" or "in class" experience, would you not agree my fine man??

You also ignore the part that he has not attended Teachers College.
You MUST attend Teachers College if you want to set foot in any class room and actually teach.
That's how it works.
Those are the rules
For everyone except walk in the door Professor Peterson

>Sort yourself out Marxist Tranny Parrot Fuccboi XXDDD

you get 60 seconds of my time, no more.

as stated in my previous post, peterson's arguments FOR the protection of free speech in canada are sound. the canadian government is being pressured by freakshows and university advocates to make laws limiting speech. this would be enforced the full threat of violence behind any law. this is wrong. yet you are on Sup Forums attacking a defender of free speech in your own country. ergo: you are shitposting against freedom and FOR tyranny.

If that's how it works, if those are the rules, and he didn't attend, yet he is by you say required to do so
explain how he teaches?
Checkmate atheist.

He left Harvard as an associate professor...

How does that not constitute experience?

>This Junggina (like vagina) Fraud is teaching "Supposition" and his students don't even know what the word means XXDDD

Terrible argument. Absolutely terrible.
I've been threatened with violence by his fans just for questioning him
Sounds like a commie marxist shit head cult leader to me.

Let me spell it out, and imagine I'm talking to you like you're retarded, okay?
Ca-NA-DIAN Uni-ver-sity
Do you understand Ca-na-da is not America???
What you know about University is much different than what it's like in my country :o
He obviously knows someone :)
Ca-na-da, the country he teaches in, is communist and only hand picked people get certain jobs :)

Is your name Qaiser or Lance or some shit?

>hired as Assistant Professor of Mythology
>leaves with job title
WOW
HOLY FUCK RIGHT??
WOW

Jeeezzzus fuck you kids are thick

All 3.
You keep threatening to "expose me" and "doxx" me in each of threads and nothing comes of it.
Im not Lane, Lance or Qiaser
If you're trying to out somebody, DO IT
I'M NOT THEM RETARD

Okay calm down Nance.

Do you know what an associate professor even is?

In the US the only difference between an associate professor and a professor is tenure.

Also, let's dig into that a little bit shall we,
His academic credentials are Bachelor of Arts from Alberta University in Political Science and Psychology. His PhD is in Clinical Psychology.
Some how by magic, he's hired to teach Mythology.
Then get's a basement office and sent weirdo students for 5 years.

Someone hired him cause he's a fast talker and regretted it quickly after, or he's very well connected and his daddy was owed a favor.

He doesn't even talk fast.
Are you upset that he teaches Mythology? Are you some Mythology major?

You keep changing his job title to suit your argument.
Harvard hired him as Assistant Professor. Not "associate"
Probably Assisstant TO THE Professor.
Like Dwight Shrute

>I've been threatened with violence by his fans just for questioning him

Okay let's roleplay. Ready??
You're (you), an idiot.
>(You) are going to Harvard University,one of the top Ivy League schools in America and revered and known around the world
>1 Year of Tuition at this Institute is costing (you), not your parents, not your grandparents, not your trust fund, (you), (your) own money, $65,000
>You don't mind paying because Harvard has the best, brightest and most well educated professors in the world and you know you will learn from the best
>You want to study mythology. You look up the course and see Assistant Professor Jordan Peterson as a "teacher".
>Doing research on your soon to be teacher, you find out he never studied mythology. At all.

Do you still want him to teach you Mythology??
Also, the fact I need to type that out, just shows how out of touch with reality you actually are.

>He taught at Harvard University as an assistant and an associate professor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

He started as an assistant professor (which still teaches so it's really irrelevant either way) and left as an associate professor.

I think you are confusing these positions (which are all tenure-track positions by the way) with the position of teacher's assistant or something.

>truth
>Sort yourself out tranny fuccboi Marxist commie cunthead Peterson cock slurping faggot trash

I doubt he "taught" anything.

Why would a man who never studied Mythology
TEACH IT??

Answer that simple fucking question

>anyone can edit Wikipedia to say whatever they want. Just FYI, you know that right?? Wikipedia only changes it, if people complain about false facts.
>Jordan more than likely started his and maintains it.
>You're really dumb if you don't realize that.
>No wonder you worship this pozzed leaf retard cause he spouted a video game line
>SLay the dragon, save your father XXXDDD

>sort yourself out
Yeah you should. Do you understand what that means
>tranny marxist commie cock slurping faggot trash
I'd wager these are all true about you
>fuccboi
Only faggot sjws use this term
>peterson
Haters gonna hate. Stop being so jealous of him

>Darrrrr I don't mind spending 65,000 to listen to him. Credentials don't really matter that much. it's the message anyways

Commie Marxist fuccboi parrot trash

I make these threads cause you fuccbois sperg out so hard.
I do it on purpose
LOL
I steal you energy too
HAHAHAHAHAh

>he's hired to teach Mythology

He was hired by Harvard as a professor of psychology, not mythology.

He studied the connection between the two while at Harvard, then he wrote his book and started teaching his Maps of Meaning course at Harvard.

He has never as far as I know taught mythology.

Wow, really sorted me out there ya commie fuccboi marxist trash.
LOL
>Sort yourself out autism parrot bitch
>Slay a dragon. Save the dad the you never met
>Sort yourself out tranny fuccboi :)

Not sorry, I read the article directly from "The Crimson", Harvard official paper, that he was hired for Mythology
They do not relate either. In no way.

(You) don't seem to know much about him then.
Like most people.
Just know the meme parrot
>Sort yourself out
>It's the message, credentials don't matter

Seriously
>Sort yourself out

I don't know what you are referencing here.

He teaches psychology.

I'm referencing the article in The Crimson, Harvards official University paper that mentions him and his position.
If you want to look that article up and argue with 1995, be my guest you crazy brain washed fuccvboi

>Harvard students may know Assistant Professor of Psychology Jordan B. Peterson as the entertaining lecturer with the Canadian accent who taught Psychology 17, "Introduction to personality."
>Assistant Professor of Psychology Jordan B. Peterson
>taught Psychology 17

That's from The Crimson, dated April 1995.

thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/

youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bu7oCB8_k&list=PL22J3VaeABQCxX-ScLugqRqPNr1q-HxLf&index=1

Look at the first five seconds you collosal faggot.

What does it say? Course: PSY 2435

NOT MYTH

PSY

Get a job.

Already did, kiddo.

He's ad homineming all the way back to his drag show. Ignore this low tier bait. SAGE'd.

You're a faggot trying to bulletproof yourself vs arguments you can't handle. Protip: You're getting blown up by all of them.

>fuccbois
you are not from where, a male, and are a leftie
how can you be this autistic
kek
niggers are so lowbrow

Why the fuck are you guys still reacting to this snow nigger?
Obvious bait is obvious.

Fuck me leaf, you've been at this a week now. That says it's more than dislike, it must be personal - he fail you, or his philosophy cut too close to home, or something?

I can tell by the way you type
that it's you again
daddy's shame
the schizophrenic who is
resentful of peterson
what a shame
>you hate canadians
>you want to punch them
>I think you're probably balding

Pic related showing petersons citation metrics on Google Scholar

>It's the autistic leaf tranny trying to badmouth Jordan Peterson

Well, I can admit I'm wrong and must've misread something.
I really do not like looking the fool.

Regardless, pure bullshit Harvard hired this wet behind the ears, no experience leaf loser into their fine establishment.
I wouldn't
He probably sucked as teacher. Cause they didnt renew.

fuccboi hurts your little fee fee cunthead?
How old r u fuccboi??
Does mommy still dwess you ewwy morning little fuccboi??
>Sort yourself out fuccboi parrot tranny cunthead loser.

Holy fuck you type like a retard.

bordon beterson

Not especially good figures tbqh, I was expecting more, at least in the last couple of years

Or he wanted to have stability and tenure in his life? Have you ever considered that possibility?

If he is such a bad teacher, why is he constantly singled out as an excellent teacher?

You don't make much sense, man.

Jeez, looks like xu really got xer feelings hurt!

I suppose you are insinuating that we are insane, then you say

>Using mental illness as a way to silence or discredit someone is one of the oldest kike tricks in the book.

Then you have the cult character assassination. Who cares about that shit?

>I really do not like looking the fool.
Srsly?

>He probably sucked as teacher.

From the same article:
>Peterson--who now teaches Psychology 2435, "Social identity, Social Conflict, and Information Processing Theory"--has developed a reputation for being an engaging and enthusiastic teacher.
>"Anyone who's taking his class can immediately recognize that he's teaching beyond the level of anyone else," psychology concentrator Hassan H. Lopez '95 says.
>"the perfect thesis advisor,"

>Cause they didnt renew.
Do you actually have any evidence of this? Or are you still just making shit up?

These kids are like trained chimps.
They're brain washed by Peterson.
It's really funny.
I wish this was in real life so I had an endless line of 90lbs betas to run at me and I punch them or round house kick them, one after another after another
OMG that'd be fun!

>pic related

LOL
Some fat cunt wrote a best seller that turned into 3 movies and billions of dollars
>50 Shades of Grey

Petersons writtings are on par with that.

What a great supposition
Are you going to be a PhD too??

Sort yourself out, OP. Peterson is great.

just like the following of 2016

>Milo "BBC slurper" Y.
>Paul Joseph "There's no evidence for jews exercising political power lol" Watson
>Kevin "JQ yes, creating White Living Spaces no" McD.

>throw logic, rationality, real life and intelligence out the window to defend this fraud.
>various american Christian Identity groups and their different leaders (we have had their sort in Sweden/Norway too afaik) >cuckservatively mistaking the (((Hebrew Bible))) Old Testament commandments as somehow still relevant for Aryan peoples worldwide including Whites
and so on

>Then his ugly pasty pale Canadian face starts showing up in /pol
>Saying he is a prophet of KEK
Calling prophetism is a sign of TWO things:

1) cancerous Reddit humour spilling onto here
2) Old Testament-(((hebrew written)))-jewish worldview downplaying the success of the This-World victory of a Germanic-Stock White Guy as leader of the United States... by instead assigning "success" to a still unknown - future - event prophetized by X

>that wordlist
Sounds like they want to appeal to Lowest Common Denominator G4m3rs by spamming those memes = risk for thread sliding to occur