David Rockefeller dies on March 20

>David Rockefeller dies on March 20
>March 20 is Barron Trump's birthday
>March 20 is also World Frog Day (fox59.com/2017/03/19/world-frog-day-is-on-march-20/)

Meme magic is real. There was never any doubt, lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/de/bonns-rockefeller-center-gesprengt/a-37964566
twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/843839371346350080/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRSHVLjnsY
youtube.com/watch?v=nXOqL-xueBA
youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x-9Szj-M6yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok fine, I will admit that David Rockefeller did seem a bit shady at first if you were uninformed (much like Hillary Clinton I might add). That being said, its undeniable that Sup Forums had never given Mr. Rockefeller a fair shake because of much global conspiracy paranoia. After investigating further into this great man's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that David Rockefeller was a true patriot that had the vested interests of all us true Americans at heart.

Ok fine, I will admit that David Rockefeller did seem a bit shady at first if you were uninformed (much like Hillary Clinton I might add). That being said, its undeniable that Sup Forums had never given Mr. Rockefeller a fair shake because of much global conspiracy paranoia. After investigating further into this great man's efforts, I have come to the conclusion that David Rockefeller was a true patriot that had the vested interests of all us true Americans at heart.

sure mr. goldberkistein

Remarkable posts. I'm glad that Sup Forums is red pilled about Rock!

> March 19 Rockefeller Center demolished:
> dw.com/de/bonns-rockefeller-center-gesprengt/a-37964566
> that article even got doubs

His body looks like it was excruciating to live in. God being old sucks.

Barron is truly the chosen one

Holy hell, this is my first hearing about it.

The old fucker finally kicked the bucket.

That's what happens when you've had seven heart transplants.

I straight up read this as a Jew Yorker. Pretty damn funny.

i finally got quints today, praise kek

Anons were meming his death to happen by the end of March. Find the thread.

MEMETIC SYNCHRONICITY

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

>shareblue is unironically shitposting in defence of Rocky D. on the day of his death
My sides are transcending time and space

You mean this?

Spring equinox for neo-pagans, including odinists.

Rockefeller foundation statement says David Rockefeller's cause of death at age 101 is congestive heart failure.
twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/843839371346350080/photo/1

I always knew meme magic was real

Holy shit I thought fag self posters were just a moth. Bruh if you need some shecks we can get you a real job, no need to post on here

What bad shit did he do? Quick rundown

Is he as bad as the Kock Bros or Soros?

March 20 is also the anniversary of the Iraq War, which helped to start

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRSHVLjnsY

youtube.com/watch?v=nXOqL-xueBA

Literally nothing. It's a Sup Forums meme.

We need to celebrate goys

youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ

>>March 20 is Barron Trump's birthday
it's not just any birthday, it's his 11th. Czech em.

Rowling
Takei
Green Day

outmemed.
make like a rockefeller and drop dead

He's pretty much behind every protest in some way. Not to mention he's a shekel hoarding Jew.

>it's not just any birthday, it's his 11th.

David Rockefeller died when Barron got d u b s, Barron is truly the Chosen One of Kek!

Rockefeller and Rothschild
A plague on both their houses

hes higher up on the foodchain than both of them.

strange, his heart was only 2 years old.

I guess the part where he came out saying he was working to undermine the usa and destroy it for the sake of globalism missed you entirely

The fire rise, my friends

It got overfilled with his evil black blood. It was too thick and gooey for the little heart to pump.

bs much. weak bait. made me reply.

worst shill attempt i've ever seen

mr. schlomo shekelgoldbergstein

It's my birthday too. I'm 39. What does this mean? 13 + 13 + 13 = 39. 1+3+1+3+1+3 = 12
>¿?????????

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

please lord take soros next

hopefully illuminati deaths come in 3s

alright i dug the hole now put him in there

slick willy is next

Rockefeller did nothing wrong

rerolling for slick willy's lady

Has meme magic gone too far?

PRAISE KEK

MEME MAGICK

Obvious shill spotted.

First I'm hearing about this too. Great news for everyone, and happy birthday barron!

Death to rich people who hoard a disproportional amount of wealth that harms nations, and their little shills, Kek dooms you all

third time is lucky?
both of them?

No, meme magic hasn't gone far enough.

One (((globalist))) down, shit ton to go.

SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=x-9Szj-M6yM

Praise kek, memes be upon him

Good.

Now Soros. Meme him to death!

Your fly is open buddy

roll

close to trips.

Former President George HW Bush and his wife, Barbara, released a statement saying they were "deeply saddened" by the passing of their "wonderful friend".

"So many knew him as one of the most generous philanthropists - and brightest Points of Light - whose caring and commitment to the widest range of worthy causes touched and lifted innumerable lives," the statement read.
"David was also very active in national and international affairs, and his connections and keen aptitude for issues made him a valuable advisor to Presidents of both parties - yours truly certainly included."

The couple added that they would "surely miss" their annual visits with him in Maine.

REST IN PEACE YOU VILE CREATURE.
MAY THE REST OF YOUR ILK SOON JOIN YOU.

Shadilay my brothers!

>Sup Forums recently started attacking his longevity, citing it as an example of his otherwordlyness
>other powers that be sacrifice him to avoid being outed

Check 'em trips out

that's double doubs tho

Next is john podesta

Painted version

Were we behind this? It seems too perfect, did he get suicided in the back of the head 3 times?

>All your old gang dies off and you can no longer hunt young children to abduct, torture,rape and sacrifice in a clandestine satanic ritual.