Finally free of the competitive video game jew

Finally free of the competitive video game jew

It seems like the future world will be full of sjws or depressed gamers, the latter what I was slowly becoming.

What are some real hobbies that I can take up now?

>my gf is playing lol and i have no idea why
do you have a vagina?

go outside user, see your great natural resources such as trees, valleys, mountains, wildlife, pakistanis

Post the detailed feedback OP

already uninstalled but it's mainly just a buildup of me telling others to get cancer and neck themselves over the 3 years I played. Pretty sad looking back on it over a fucking game.

I live somewhat in the countryside so I can get all of that minus the mountains and pakis, feels good.

see you in the fields of justice in 1 week

>playing a tumblr hugbox videogame
Why

Any form of art. Buy an instrument, some oil paints, or get out the camera and take a hike.

>playing leauge.

Sup Forums is fundamentally retarded.

>changing from one form of autism to another

Go fishing m8.
What kind of fishies do you have in England?

>Playing MOBA

My gramp used to fly fish trout, still got his rods so I might give it a shot.

How did you do?

t. Djewta 2 sucker since 10 years back

Your gf probably has orbiters playing it with her.

>league of lesbians
l2p

THIS
A cuckold like knows best about these things.

This.

League of Legends is shit my yute

I can't even control the brewmaster ult, no way I'll ever be able to play meepo

>88
God dammit Kek, I guess I finally have to embrace the memes

get >>/fit/

Go hit the gym brah

pretty simple, a control group for each of your meepos, press 2, press W + tab 4 times on your main meepo, press C and blink onto enemy

Instant gangbang

Blacksmithing. Some of the greatest armorers and sword smiths in the world came from your island. Stop disappointing them.

>he still plays the vidya Jew
>he still pays companies to waste his time becoming physically and socially more inefficient while now on top of that having to deal with liberal ideals shoved in and a forced thought police, and now other shit like microtransactions and season passes to Jew you out of your money

Good goy.

>Not playing survival games

You'll need those skill when society collapses

get a motorcycle

just get a different video game. try paragon. try not being an asshole. just disconnect your keyboard

I'm from a generation before you user. Got free of the competitive video game jew sometime around 2008.. the amount of free time you are about to have is unreal.

As far as hobbies, find things that help you become a better man. Get fit, make money, acquire social status, power, do useful things that can benefit society, etc. Don't do something stupid like learning how to do basket weaving, find useful stuff.

>survival games
Might aswell go innawoods at that point

Women only play it to use voice chat and get betas to orbit them.
Actually, that goes for practically all games - they even do it on the Internet (except then they use profile pictures and descriptions).

>playing tumblr games and not the superior redpilled game

Lifting

I think this should be in

Some games can come in handy. Did you know who flies those military drones? Gamers. was watching a report and they were interviewing the remote drone fliers and one said "The only thing different between this and all the fps's I played is that the game play is not as fast". The others agreed.

the affects of video games on society can be related to politics in some way

>older than 8 years old
>playing video games

Grow up. I bet you still watch power rangers too, you pathetic little cuck.

Tabletop wargaming is the only decent nerdy hobby.

>spend time in a poorly lit room with a bunch of sweaty neckbeards

No thank you. No nerdy hobby is "decent".

I'm an electrician, carpenter, plumber, doctor (yes I can make a wicked incision) and a computer scientist. I'm well prepared for the end of times.

Painting them is patricians choice.

Plaguebearers all the way though. Worship Papa Nurgle.

Reading and weightlifting.

When I started wargaming 10 years ago I was positively surprised how few actual neckbeards were playing. Of course being from Eastern-Europe where most basement dwellers can't afford such a relatively expensive hobby also helps.

Ham radio. Ultimate redpill.

learn an instrument.
i was becoming a neckbeard and then i picked up a guitar and now people kinda like me

good riddance. nice to see you doin the brexit.

This.

Plant a victory garden

you'll be playing again tonight, there is no escape

>being a toxic cunt in a kids' videogame
What about hang yourself for your next trick?

Play good team based games instead

>be good at League
>get rank 1 challenged tier with team
>no goals left
>quit

Truly the only way

Go and take your car to pieces, buy a haynes manual and keep going until it's back together.

>life is all about productivity, never relax and take a break from the misery of life

Good goy.

>Tell me what things I should enjoy.
How about Russian roulette?

nah, I've gone long breaks without having the urge to play before

>finland

These aren't games they are compulsions and programmed to be addictive.

>legue of liberals
>not Sup Forums approved dota2

That's way too expensive.

This entire post is retarded and once I saw the flag that is attached to it I instantly understood why.

choose your poison, friendo

There's a good EDM music scene in the UK, if you wanna be super gay.