The white man's empathy

White people tend to be more empathetic (towards other races) than Asians for example. They also tend to make decisions based on emotion, rather than on rational thinking, way more than Asians.
In the course of history there have been various cases where whites dealt with their problems in a way that was “decent” instead of in the way that was the most effective.
Examples of this are:
• In Australia, they wanted to get rid of the aborigines. They could have easily exterminated them, instead they chose to separate abbo children from their people and let them breed with whites over and over until their genes were “erased”.
• In America, they abolished slavery and then instead of sending the slaves back to Africa or exterminating them, the simply freed them.
• Americans gave the Indians reservations, instead of just chasing them away or exterminating them.
• Hitler (arguably) let the English escape at Dunkirk. He also (allegedly) expelled the Jews first instead of just exterminating them from the beginning.
This “empathy” might have come from the fact that Europeans used to hunt using animals like wolfs/dogs and developed agriculture (using animals) earlier than most other races. Therefore the tribes that were more empathetic towards their animals, kept them in better condition and would consequently have more food. So empathy became an instinct for Europeans.

I believe “empathy” is a fundamental flaw of the white race and will cause its ultimate demise.
Source: heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE In this vid JT talks about the imagination/illusions of the white man as a weakness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I also believe this will be very hard to change. One could try to change the mentality, but “empathy” will remain an instinct. It would be similar to making decent members of society out of Africans, one can try and might succeed with a small minority, but the majority will return to it’s natural way. You can’t fight nature.

Russians overcame this I think, though the price they paid was high. Honestly I think you make a really good point. We're not going to last too much longer, in my opinion.

He's right and the irony is that liberals always paint white people as the most evil people around, when they are without a doubt the most empathetic

How do I contact Jared Taylor?

He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

He says "Blacks and Hispanics" when it should be "Blacks and mestizos"

All the shitty brown bad hispanics are mestizo. The whiter hispanics, white hispanics, like Spaniard Americans and maybe some of Cuban Americans who aren't mixed with indio dna should not be blamed for mestizo crimes.

Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

I will post this everyday until Jared "A fucking gook loving kike" Taylor admits Hispanic is not a race

the vast majority of liberals are whites to begin with, which really further illustrates op's point.

I fucking love how the Europeans on here are still intellectual but increasingly right-wing instead, bravo.

No, when most institutions take statistics, they count white hispanics as "whites" and only mestizos are counted as "hispanics"
That's probably why he does that. So when he (and most institutions) refers to "hispanics", he just means mestizo.

True.

Asians are scumbags.

I live in a black area, it's pretty dangerous here. I've seen first hand and consistently the realities of it. I just keep my head down and try to avoid attention, but I've been jumped and shot at just for being white. Nothing is going to change that. Maybe if whites magically reinvented our culture and started sticking together and sticking up for each other, but that's just not going to happen. We're too busy with jobs, too busy trying to, "better" ourselves. We just don't have any fight or unity left in us.

Empathy is also our biggest strength, because it allows (almost) everyone to reach their full potential. Some genius who's a complete social loser and would have died in a ditch in a less empathic society might make a great discovery in ours.

But yeah, it is definitely a huge problem when you start applying that empathy to out-groups.

WELL

THEN JUST CALL THEM FUCKING MESTIZOS

On the bright side, if you could call it that, without our charity and empathy the other races are entirely doomed. So, I guess there's that. They can't even feed or clothe themselves.

You don't understand how evolution works (which is not surprising considering how the average Trump supporter only has a high school diploma)

Evolution is a constant process, each time you have a baby, mutations occur, some are good, some are bad. You don't get to take a break and say “oh don't worry it's ok, my ancestors wuz kingz and shit, therefore I'm good”

The absolute second you stop selecting for intelligence, degeneracy occurs. This is why red American states are so fat and retarded whereas the blue American states are so absurdly high IQ and good looking. The blue states compete on a global level, which is the highest standard for competition that can possibly exist on Earth, and as a result, they are constantly selected for having the highest possible qualities that a human can possess.

Meanwhile, the red states (rural and suburban retards) are entirely subsidized by the blue states. They have literally no competition and as a result are entirely degenerate and subhuman because they have no natural selection.

The red states are literally what is represented in the movie Idiocracy.

>I believe “empathy” is a fundamental flaw of the white race and will cause its ultimate demise.
They call it pathological altruism and it's very well known.

Yet white countries are the most advanced, are the best places to live, and most great minds of history were white. I agree though that liberals have gone bonkers with being all about feelings, but do you want us to become like the Chinese were they have absolute no empathy about anyone or anything?

that would be better. The alternative is genocide, which unfortunately is exactly what is in store for us.

>Conquer the world
>Say I'm sorry
>"Aren't whites so nice" :)

People who have power naturally feel charitable after awhile. That's why the rich give charity more than poor people, who happen to be majority brown. That's like saying the rich are more caring than poor because the rich give more.

White people especially libs, feel like they are superior so it's their job to give back. White guilt stems from whites thinking they're better than everyone.

>People who have power naturally feel charitable after awhile

Yeah, those Ottomans sure were charitable

Normies might not know that term.

Empathy has been a strength in the past, but in the current climate it is a huge weakness.

>do you want us to become like the Chinese were they have absolute no empathy about anyone or anything?
Yes, as it stands now, the Chinese (and Japanese) are the will be the future world powers and the west will fall apart due to diversity and the constant lowering of the average IQ.

Angry little Hispanic detected

Go to the American Renaissance conference

This is also why Jews have been able to manipulate white people with communism, Marxism, feminism, liberalism, egalitarianism, incarnations of Christianity, and also into allowing in millions of foreigners while they leech from Western nations, do more crime and replace the population, then wasting billions of dollars on social programs, and then on top of that constantly being guilted for everyting.

That's why democracy fails, because it will always allow this kind of thing, most people will never be purely rational enough to avoid being emotionally manipulated, depending on their personality type.

>People who have power naturally feel charitable after awhile

This isn't true with the Japanese, the Chinese and the Arabs, as far as I know.

kill yourself fucking spic

I think the obvious jewish shilling in Christianity of loving everyone unconditionally is the cause.

If we love everyone we lose our ability to differentiate between morality.

Empathy and mercy is for the weak.

Kek speaks!

Yeah, but the fact that whites are susceptible to this "shilling" might be genetic. No other race except whites would allow another race and religion to rule over them.

whites have allowed Jews to live among them for centuries and when they did something about it, they only expel them, instead of exterminate them.

Also nice digits.

This is why I'm constantly laughing at Sup Forums. While they spend all their time obsessing and screaming about white genocide and protecting the white race, their own people are on the right side of history.

what do you mean?

Yes, well the speaker in the video has a point that we emphasize on morality. And the problem is when that morality becomes hijacked with universalist values instead of exclusion and ideologies of rigid discernment.

Discrimination is the key aspect to societal success.

>No other race except whites would allow another race and religion to rule over them.

The people who are susceptible to this shilling generally don't live in big city multicult shitholes, they view them as poor opressed victims who need saving.

He fell for the Marxist "progress" meme. That somehow, dying out as a peopleand cultural degeneracy is the "right side of history" because that's how leftists justify their indoctrination, and they think society only ever goes one direction, and that it's the "right" one.

No he's trolling, but I just meant to ask where I implied "i'm on the right side of history". I am advocating against it.

>Meanwhile, the red states (rural and suburban retards)
>his is why red American states are so fat and retarded
Wow you don't sound like a bigot

No, he's implying because white people are more empathetic, they're more "progressive", and therefore they're on the "right side of history", while Arabs, and other groups and societies aren't (yet).

White people are a living example of the saying "No good deed goes unpunished".

The Mongolian empire let countries retain their culture and religion without trying to erase them

That empathy let to their downfall

Whites are still trying to bomb middle east into a parking lot

What empathy?

>You don't understand how evolution works (which is not surprising considering how the average Trump supporter only has a high school diploma)
Go kill yourself you fucking idiot. YOU don't understand how evolution works. The blue states would litteraly die of starvation where it not for the red states. Also, it makes no fucking sense talking about who produces wealth when the fed just keeps printing money. Fucking idiot.
archive.is/dBehg
The blue states live on fake money and everyone else has to suffer the inflation. Idiot.

>This is why I'm constantly laughing at Sup Forums. While they spend all their time obsessing and screaming about white genocide and protecting the white race, their own people are on the right side of history.
How is commiting a genocide being on the right side of history? Genocide the jews=wrong
Genocide the blacks=wrong
Genocide the indians=wrong
Genocide the whites= that is ok

Hispanic is a race according to your government in crime, marriage and child statistics. Taylor goes by those, and therefore calls Hispanics a race.

>You don't understand how evolution works
Dude there is no selection when people with inferior genes don't die because they can't compete. Social politics actually work against the darwinian process and thus the inferior genes are kept in the gene pool.

Whites are not bombing those people specifically, they're only bombing certain organizations in those countries (in the interests of Israel). And they are iopening they're borders for the "victims" of those bombings.

I never said whites never killed anyone. You have to compare it to other races. The Japs, the Arabs, the Chinese, did things just as bad and probably war worse.

Stop responding to obvious trolls. They feed on (you)'s.

The obvious solution long term is to get rid of all other people. But in some sort of nice way. Because we are empathic after all. This is an unironic post.

The truth is most people on this board (me included) couldn't pull the trigger if it came to it, even though they scream for a race war constantly. It's just in our nature to be compassionate.

Murdach Murdoch did a scene on this with the little niglet.

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
around 22:57

>The truth is most people on this board (me included) couldn't pull the trigger if it came to it
And this is a problem. I can, I don't give a fuck. I kill men, women and children to defend western civilization. I cut off their fucking heads and place them on a pole all around europes borders. You have an empathy button, shut it of. Our ancestors killed their own mothers, wifes, sisters and daughters in honor killings, with swords. They burned people, murdered and raped. You can't pull a trigger, not good enough!

Empathy is one of the main things that makes whites superior imo.

>I kill men, women and children to defend western civilization
>"Anders"

Topkek

Also, be careful with that shit on the internet.

Yep, it's our greatest strength along with diversity.

Just as long as you realise other races don't think like us.

You don't get it. The danish police has already been checking me out once, because I wrote the same thing on a danish board when the invasion started. A little while after the Police came out with a statement if all the danish right wingers would please be quiet because too many were writing insane shit on the internet that they could'nt check up on all of us. Fucking cucks.

Original spanish conquistadors were bloodthirsty savages, descended from arab rape babbies

Hispanic is not a race dipshit.

The government states it's not a race and any race could be hispanic

How is someone like Martin Sheen and Andy Garcia listed as "White Hipanics" if they aren't mestizos? BECAUSE NOT ALL HISPANICS AREN'T MESTIZOS

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

I wrote them like 100 emails

Also whites willingly gave up their colonies in Africa, basically just handing them over to the Chinese.

Based JT.

do they let non-whites in?

White guilt is causing white suicide.

Just another Boomer flaw.