DANGER: WEAPONIZED AUTISM

It appears these posters are the work of you Sup Forums

Lets start a campaign to false flag the left and start infighting between Jews and Leftists/SJWs

1) Post these at your school
2) ???
3) Profit

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/jewish-privilege-harvard.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/jewish-privilege-holocaust.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-jewish-anti-semitic-uic-flier-perspec-0319-jm-20170317-story.html
chicagoist.com/2017/03/16/jewish_privilege_flyers_at_uic.php
wgntv.com/2017/03/16/anti-semitic-flyers-circulating-on-campus-at-uic/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Chicago-university-mysteriously-covered-in-antisemitic-posters-484381
jta.org/2017/03/16/news-opinion/united-states/anti-semitic-fliers-calling-for-ending-jewish-privilege-paper-u-of-illinois-campus
youtube.com/watch?v=RnJmlYsQ-vs
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/20/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCK7oGVAWAY7d29-ipXQo4fw
twitter.com/AtomwaffenDivis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always wondered why everyone focused so much on White Privilege, but never called out the real recipients of it.

Beautiful fliers recently. We need to spread these on all the campuses.

The left already hates the jew for their evil capitalism and oppressing those innocent Palestinians.

If you can relate Jewish Privilege to Israel/Palestine in any way, that could help the movement.
This.
It's about time we bring that all out.
We could also spread the (false) notion that Jews are white.

These are really neat.

I'll be making a poster out of the best one just so the tinder whores I score go home with some food for thought.

Bump

There is a college close to my job with literal blm signs and gay pride flags. Gonna post them tomorrow

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-jewish-anti-semitic-uic-flier-perspec-0319-jm-20170317-story.html

chicagoist.com/2017/03/16/jewish_privilege_flyers_at_uic.php

wgntv.com/2017/03/16/anti-semitic-flyers-circulating-on-campus-at-uic/

jpost.com/Diaspora/Chicago-university-mysteriously-covered-in-antisemitic-posters-484381

jta.org/2017/03/16/news-opinion/united-states/anti-semitic-fliers-calling-for-ending-jewish-privilege-paper-u-of-illinois-campus

Bump

>You're racist if you don't want to end white privilege!

>End Jewish privilege? OY VEY DIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH

bump

What are ya lads doing?

>Jewish
>Worker
Pick one

As if they do not make their living on usury

They exist. Even according to your own propaganda, 56% of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJmlYsQ-vs

This looks retarded, like an agent provacateur against Sup Forums to make it look like we're idiots AND are disseminating anti-semetic propaganda, ergo must be constricted. Finish high school before posting again.

Are you gonna post these around campus? Tell me how it goes

If you have the original document, there's a typo in this one. The "verses" in the first line should be "versus".

Thanks

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/20/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism.pdf

you're a retard. you're trying to use SJW tactics and reasoning of white privilege against jews, hurting your own cause. fuck off JIDF.

Anyone here with the #Atomwaffen? These would make some great fliers for you guys to put on campus. Can anyone post these on their Youtube channel or tweet this to them?
youtube.com/channel/UCK7oGVAWAY7d29-ipXQo4fw
twitter.com/AtomwaffenDivis

He's using SJW techniques AGAINST SJWs you yid.

are you unable to lookup the cited sources? data is not propaganda.
you actively working to suppress the truth, however, is causing immeasurable harm.
for instance i'm a progressive democrat (or was) and you actively working to bury the truth instantly makes me believe the data and want to know more.
it's colloquially called "the streisand effect." it was named after a deceitful, manipulative kike.

Egypt holds one side of Gaza and doesn't want then leaving too.

No sea access due to arms smuggling.

Jordan (Palestine East) doesn't want them either.

exactly, that's the point.
a lot of leftists will actually agree if you make look like it's actually coming from their own people and not nazis.

The goyim are not buying your hasbara anymore JIDF