COMEY TRUMP/RUSSIA HEARING LIVE #14 - BORING EDITION

RUSSIAN SHILLS GET IN HERE

WATCH HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s

James Comey and Admiral Rogers testifying on whether Trump and Russia have colluded,
Russian hacking and interference in the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/british-banks-handled-vast-sums-of-laundered-russian-money
youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anybody really care?

Fake news, Trump isn't under investigation, FAKE

HOW LONG WILL THIS RUN FOR IM FUCKING TIRED

Hey russia. Did you do it or nah?

Watch out blumpf

First for fucking monster girls.

So far:
>no wiretap
>still, surveillance was possible (they won't discuss)
>discussed that some top leaders in NSA/CIA/FB had the ability to disclose Flynn identity
>(GOP wants that investigation, Comey won't comment on existence of investigation)
>One of 19 individuals unmasked Flynn confirmed.
>No russians interfered in US state voting confirmed
They need to drive this point home:
>surveillance tools could lead to more leaks, so we'll take it away

ADD TO THE RUNDOWN

stefanik is A CUTE

You voted for brexit to prevent that.

Would be great if everyone stopped replying to bait

Independent security analysts verified Putin coordinated the attacks. Trump campaign is freaking out.

What did Cummings say today? a lot of oogah boogah?

Can't comment.

I can't comment on this thread.

The Dems REALLY care cuz they REALLY want Hillary to somehow win.

Why did you use that shill ass pic faggot?

same answer

I cannot comment, user

Didn't people come to the conclusion that it was the Chinese who hacked Yahoo? When did that change to the Russians?

tl;dr: I can't answer that

So far:

>tarantulas
>hybrid warfare
>gowdy killing it
>i can't comment on that x 666 times

Oh poor drumpfkin, there is no shills.

it's time.

But I like monster girls.

Who fucked Trump worse, Comey or Merkel? Jizzed on Trump's face

wikileaks and assange are to be considered tools of russian propaganda

srs

Muslim spy ring in House
>Awan brothers are named: Imran, Jamal and Abid (4th brother and two wives of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also requested top secret clearance for the Awan brothers.
>The Awans are Pakistani Nationals not US citizens.
>Awans worked for 31 different congressional democrats and notably 21 burglaries of these congressional offices hare alleged to have occurred.
>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).
>The 4 Awan brothers are rarely seen at congressional staff meetings.
>Awans are paid 2X the median salary of congressional staffers in similar positions
>Total pay to family 4-5mil
>Awans operated an external server, which is against all protocols concerning secured government information
>Awans had special access to the White House for Visas
>It is believed that the Awan server houses Hillary’s Enemies list in association with tracking information
>At least 1 of the Awan brothers operated a Fake Car dealership which shows signs of money laundering
>Since the 21 congressional burglaries, the Awans have fled to Pakistan
>Awans held their step mother prisoner in a Springfield, Virginia home, also hacked and monitored her phone
>It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
>Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
>Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.
>Gulen operates Madrassas all over the World and is believed to have been involved in the recent assassination attempt on Erdogan, the president of Turkey

What exactly did Russia do during the election?

rate her

Fool, it's always the Russians

They're hoping you don't remember that.

HOW LING WILL THIS RUN FOR YOU NIGGERS

I'm trying to be helpful but I can't comment on that. I'm sorry.

But on a serious note, do the dems really think they can catch Trump doing anything wrong?

D House Member: "Director Comey, Russia, Putin, Russia, Trump, Secretary Clinton, Russia, Hacking, Russian collusion, Trump, Russia, Surveillance, Russia, and are you aware of Russia, Hack, Trump, Russia?"
Comey: "I'm unable to comment on that."

>Spamming falsities in every thread

Have the Dems actually gotten the proof they so desperately need or, are they still wearing tinfoil hats?

dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/

dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/

^^ Speaker Ryan confirms the investigation being handled by Capitol Police who are being assisted by any and all necessary agencies

how long it will take until the process is done and the info becomes non confidential?

this would fix all the issues, no?

Republican/10

SNEK GIRLS FOR AMERICA
N
E
K

ALSO REMIND YOURSELF THAT THERE IS STILL NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Stop shilling, bro

Because you see all women as monsters?

I'm so sleepy, lets just post monster girls and we can sleep guys. This is nothing, I viewed all the links and it's nothing. Lets sleep guys

7+
wife material so long as she behaves

>Dems chimping out looking for casus belli
>Failing
I can watch this forever

Already rated 5 stars.

Sup Forums was always run by the shills you merely adopted the board

Snek 2020

Why are they talking as if Russian interference is confirmed?

>mansplaining my waifu

fucking commie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Russian Cyber Warfare the left's equivalent of Radical Islamic Terrorism? Only one is legitimate though. Can you guess which?

If only you understood user.

>the congressional investigations are absolutely necessary
Do you honestly believe that? In what way are they necessary? It's political theater.

The only things you could argue is actually necessary is oversight of the fbi, which is wholly seperate from this retarded hearing. Comey can't speak to either side's concerns and at best is only passively debunking obvious bullshit from the media.

Real necessary.

I'm unable to comment upon her appearances.

There was supposed to be evidence that a Russian millionaire did it for XYZ reason, but I remember passively reading it in the flux of news blurbs.

You're not even watching you faggot little shitskin troll. you're just reposting your Hillary Pepe stash you saved when those "PRETEND I AM CTR" threads were around.

You're that much of a pathetic little faggot for (you)s.

MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA
MUH RUSSIA

another 30 minutes

no step snek please

They've already confirmed Trump lied to the American people. The rest is formalities

Has anything actually been confirmed today? It feels like we knew all this yesterday and we haven't moved toward any conclusion.

People can still say there was no collusion and Obama wiretapped Trump just as easily as the opposite. The government is inept.

ПPУФЫ БУДУT HET?

They literally only have "Putin didn't like Hillary, made her look bad by saying things that are true."

Snek is my waifu

Same answer

Did not think anyone would notice.

Because they want that narrative to stay to undermine trump. These are the same people who have presented no evidence yet speak as if the hacking was obvious fact.

Yes.

Not gonna lie just woke up after taking a restful sleep. It's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn like this.

Reading (((news reports))) that Comey expressly stated many of which on this subject are false

I can't comment on that.

Nope. Noone cares. Feel free to move on.

Capital police......Ugh

Nah been here for five fucking years. Wasn't until October you lying, shilling faggots got so contrarian you oppose fucking ANYTHING YOU THINK IS "MAINSTREAM" HERE AT ALL.

There is no original word for "proof" in Russian?

They're wearing multiple tinfoil hats now, TF2 style.

3 years ago was chinese hackers. Today russian hacker. Who will tomorrow?

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/british-banks-handled-vast-sums-of-laundered-russian-money

W A R

youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

LA LA LA MADAME PRESIDENT LA LA LA

that painting is spectacular

>mr. heck
>FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

What the heck are you watching??

But comey did say there was no wiretapping? he however, did not comment other types of surveillance being used so it could be that

Why is Mr.Heck making shit up and calling Russia our greatest adversary?

>INSIDE JOB

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

No, they don't actually believe in Russian hacking, they just know their supporters are desperate idiots who will believe it with zero questioning. At least the right actually believes Islam is a threat.

RUSSIA, OUR GREATEST ADVERSARY

unlike our best friend China

"Our greatest adversary"

"inside job! Russian spies!"

Everyone knows you want to suck Assange's dick. It's OK

Nsa guy said in first 30 min theres strong evidence Kremlin spoke with Trump campaign

Nigerian Hackers

Дoкaзaтeльcтвa

inside job confirmed

>inside job

all these videos are making me sleepy. Time for an afternoon nap. Nice spot under a tree, eyelids getting heavy, rock me to sleep sunshine

AN INSIDE JOB