Has your country ever had a president for more than 2 terms? Is it legal doing so?

Here in Brazil we are going to elect our former president that was already elected for two terms in 2002-2010 for the third and forth term in 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=YbKiyfuw6y8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3V6y42-q0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7vmuSZtiG4A
google.com.br/amp/m.folha.uol.com.br/amp/poder/2017/03/1863717-crise-faz-psdb-debater-chances-de-doria-para-o-planalto-em-2018.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mark Rutte is about to enter his 3rd term and yes, it's fully legal and constitutional

Chretien, Harper, MacKenzie King, Pierre Elliot Trudeau. I'm sure there's more.

There's no such thing as term limits and the prime minister can step down at any time and put in an interim prime minister.

Also minority governments don't last long. I'm pretty sure Harper formed at least two minority governments and one majority.

Not on my watch.

what you are going to do?

If Brazil re-elects Lula, I'll finally stop thinking there's any hope for this place.

The corruption investigations, the arrests, it will all have been for nothing. Unlike the libs at the US, I can't say I'll run to Canada, but I will do whatever it takes to get the fuck out of this sinking boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3V6y42-q0Q

Lula comeback YES !

Retirement at 45 on full pension for dirt farmer!

Bury the car wash investigation!

Full on Chavez style takeover now!

I want to see Brazilians killing each other over toilet paper while Lula rants about evil foreigners :-)

unfortunately yes. just cuck my shit up.

>I want to see Brazilians killing each other over toilet paper while Lula rants about evil foreigners :-)
youtube.com/watch?v=7vmuSZtiG4A

Merkel is in power for how long?

I can only hope that until October 2018, Bolsonaro has enough public presence to be a legitimate threat to this fucker. Right now, he's just the distant second or third in some polls. He needs to be all up in Lula's shit, maybe surpass him in states like SP and RS.

I would rather see Doria as president, but no amount of delusion can convince me this is a possible scenario.

Pray for kek for him to die

Pmdb is already speaking his name openly about running for presidency

I only wish for the best for my companheiro Lula.

For him to be reunited with his wife. Please Kek make it happen.

google.com.br/amp/m.folha.uol.com.br/amp/poder/2017/03/1863717-crise-faz-psdb-debater-chances-de-doria-para-o-planalto-em-2018.shtml

Shieeeeet its a smal dub but it was heard praise kek!

ITS HAPPENING

We enjoy Merkels 4th term

It's different because the party can throw out the Prime Minister anytime. Presidents are directly elected, so they answer to the people only.

Mackenzie King was PM for 21 years, imagine that.

PRAISE KEK

sheet

>we are going to elect

He'll be dead before that.