Which countries have easy legal immigration acceptance for spaniards?

Which countries have easy legal immigration acceptance for spaniards?

M-me?

Do you?

Prerequisites?

Anyone can come here if you know the language.

Come here, all of the Spaniards I know are based bro's. Also, tapas is delicious.

You can live anywhere in Europe or go to America and overstay a visa.

Come to Germany, but don't be Romanian or something.

Any EEA country.

Isn't the obvious answer latin america, or do they actually make it difficult there?

why would anyone want to move to Spic America?

Yeah that's going to be quite difficult..

I have fear of becoming a pariah maybe cause I've been a neet for some years..

depends how tight is your boipussy ?

All countries worth immigrating to nwoadays have pretty much the same things
>marry a local
>live there for X years
So just aim at the country that are the most similar, culture wise. Italy, France, Portgual maybe?
If you can prove you have italian people in the family you automatically get dual citizenship

I don't even know where to start.

The 'ausbildung' thing is a meme?

Because he is white and already speaks the language, so he would be in a better position to succeed than if he went somewhere else. iirc most countries in Latin America have better economic growth and unemployment than spain. Latin America is not Africa btw, which is what it seems like you're implying

>which is what it seems like you're implying
where?

>Ausbildung
I'm in one and it's a meme. Juden will earn way more off of you. And you'll be constantly separated from friends and family. Do you have a strong social circle? Then don't move. Also the weather is disgusting here. If you're moving here, move to Bavaria. Do something that you love and interested in, though.

thanks senpai

with English and Spanish and some education you'll find a job in BPO in Poland, like, in a week

New Mexico is as hard to immigrate to as any other state in the US

Estudia cojones, ve a una ett y pilla lo primero que te den, al menos coges experiencia y maquillas el curriculum.

El país necesita hombres fuertes y productivos, estudia, aprende, fórmate, entrena y trabaja de los que sea para coger hábito y experiencia.