Why worry about preservation of white races

if genetic engineering and artificial wombs will allow us to create something even better than what we want to preserve? Once technology allows us to cheat evolution itself it doesn't matter anymore if 21st century western whores gave birth to shitskins, these shitskins will die out just like whites to allow transhuman ubermensch to thrive. Shouldn't we be more worried about culture (for example preserving our languages)? Shouldn't we be more worried about philosophical questions like "how should or shouldn't we live our lives"?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whites will never die out because white skin and colored eyes are beautiful traits, idk why Sup Forums gets so autistic about these things.

>Shouldn't we be more worried about philosophical questions like "how should or shouldn't we live our lives"?
yes

You're right, even those people considered to have 'good genes' are utter dogshit compared to the potential of genetically engineered humans

It does not work this way...

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

I was very depressed about what is happening in the west (white genocide and all this) but now it seems it doesn't matter in the long term which gives me hope. What I fear is nihilism, degeneracy, a brave new world dystopia.
tldr

>culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says

Dumb short attention span faggots should be shot.

>What I fear is nihilism, degeneracy, a brave new world dystopia.
I agree, the only thing anyone should fear is globalism

Whites will be the ones that evolve

Niggers and spics will not be able to afford the tech

with gene editing we can create "white" people that are whiter than have ever previously existed. So pure they'll make 99%ers look like albino niggers.

I don't waste my time reading articles posted by morons who think epigenetics refute the fact that genetic engineering will allow us to transcend humanity.

To follow up on this, we need smart engineering and which doesn't come from niggers or spics.

The approach I think we need to take is actually decode DNA into a readable and programmable language.

>us
us? you think plebs will be allowed anywhere near this stuff? plenty of evidence laying around they like us dumb, user. they're only going to use this to grow the gap. designer babies and CRISPR therapies will replace foreskin smoothies for the elite, sure. but they'll still be going ahead with suppressing any naturally-occurring genius that shows a hint of threatening their position

>I agree, the only thing anyone should fear is globalism
I think we will need to find a middle ground between world government and local sovereignty.
It will allow us to create a race that is simply perfect in terms of aesthetics and intelligence.
I agree.
That's why we need to make sure that kekistan gets this tech first. Although china is already doing it telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

Imagine being genetic engineered into a white by your black mother. I'd like to see nature vs nurture studies after that

Or white woman deciding to genetically engineer a very smart nigger "cause chocolate babyz ar so butiful :DDDDD"

if he figures out how to eradicate influenza he'll be a hero to me

Once genetic engineering happens, al races will be able to hae far superior traits to those of now.
Then skin color will truly be irrelevant when you have purple people walking around.

are you dying?
My point exactly.
What will /pol look like in 2500? I can already imagine how aussie shitposting will:
>Well you know what they say, once you go blue nothing else will do

Are we finally getting cat girls?

Transhumans complaining about being bored.

Arguably yes if vanity traits like that aren't made illegal for gene enginering.

(or just a mechanical implant tail)