Did I fuck up?

Got drunk as fuck and woke up with a Pepe tattoo this weekend. What do you think /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/460493130629544909/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic man

alt-right for life

Can this be real?

removing permanent marker isn't hard

>Got drunk
>woke up with a tattoo
yeah, you fucked up twice

Not getting this one...

No, autism/10 I like it.

Nope.

Its pen, there is literally ZERO inflammation of the skin so saying you 'woke up' with it is bollock is this even you OP?

pinterest.com/pin/460493130629544909/

>Open up comments
>9 weeks ago

Wow, OP really is a sad little cuck, not only is he suggesting he got a tat, it's not even his tat and its not even a tat

OP in future NEVER start a thread again

sage

It aint fresh if it's a tat.

It'd be all red and bothered looking if you got it in the last few days.

plus if he was drunk as fuck his blood would be thin and he'd be spewing blood when he got it, negative 9/10 larp

Seriously. This is fucking degenerate behaviour, OP

This

fucking retarded piece of shit

thanks captain germany and captain sweden for reminding us how haram alcohol truly is

Probably not; as a huge part of the tattoo artist code of ethics is not to work on drunk people. It does not mean there are no shifty people in the industry, but a person who does it is considered a shitty person and will get less recommendations or referrals.

How heartless!
You will know that shills have spent hours working on that bait

>You made Geert loose

Looking good, user. Going for the classic model is probably the best route rather than one of the Poo Poo Pee Pees or the the smug rape-y gore Pepe.

OP kill yourself, tattoos are for degenerate losers

>its pen
ITS PHOTOSHOP RETARDS, WHY DO YOU THINK ITS 275x183

>Reply
Nice Photoshop.

Well, not really. A good Photoshop job would mean I couldn't tell it's Photoshopped. But I can, so it's piss poor Photoshopping.

So fuck off.