GЯEETINGS

Personally, I do not understand how western world can seriously talk about the Russian threat.

Russia is dangerous only for its citizens and poor countries like Georgia or Ukraine.

Russia will never fight with the west.

Families of our officials and generals live in the US. They keep money in Swiss banks and bying luxury apartments in Trump Tower.

Im fucking jealous. You have free speech. You have freedom. You have an awesome president who traveled the world feeding the kids.

I have to survive in an icy mordor.

That's what Russia looks like from inside
youtu.be/tA5hGedhBds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i browse zagorsky internet to get away from reality

Pls tell me more

Have some propaganda to make you feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34

Idk why you muskovite fags love the west so much but it's bullshit. We have poor shitholes and homeless too. No country is incredibly awesome. There is shit everywhere.

Unless you are in Best Korea, then everything is glorious for glorious leader.

Stop being a westaboo, you're Russian, faggot.

zabugornii maybe?

Russia's poised to overtake the US as global hegemon

Imagine a world where kids will grow up watching based Russian films that promote Christianity instead of this racemixing jew shit we get on talmudvision

you really think the chosen ones will stay on one side? They just flip to the winner.

Yeah but jews fear the Russian

And Russians are experienced enough to deal with them, we aren't

Are you from Olgyno?
Russian cinema is made for rospil and otkat(corruption).

Russia is a country of Communists. We dont have any religion.

>it's a 2ch episode

at least you dont have your whole government literally in every okrug just taking >80% of the money intended for people to themselves
dude this is the main problem
most russian oligarchs are jews

> poor countries like Georgia or Ukraine.
We'll stay poor until the day you collapse

I would trade every liberal in my home state of Virginia and Maryland for Russians in a second.
You guys are the only real brother state to America
But then again I'm also a Russophile

Just fucking get on with it and reclaim your clay

The "Russian invasion" meme is spread by our corrupt politicians to distract us from our own internal issues.

And all niggers would be scientists flying the pyramids to the moon if it wasn't for the evil white man.

We're white you burger

What's olgyno?

It's Western Propaganda. It's all bullshit. We can thank the baby boomer generation for being a bunch of fuck ups and promoting this.

Sorry Russian bros. Maybe now that one of those NWO pieces of evil has died, more will follow and we can get back to normalcy some time in the future

Retarded american piggu falling for slavic tricks.
I'd say you need a nuke to the face to finally understand, but when the Russians will bombard you only radioactive ashes will be left of your continent.

You are as white as pakis

The only people here that are in red scare 2.0 are liberals still assblasted that their queen lost the election. 90% of Americans don't think you guys are about to storm the Alaskan beachfront.
It'll all blow over soon, Russbro

> picrel average Serbcuck

Russia has no strategic interest in the takedown of the US
the EU, Soros, and Canada do, however

Dude aren't you slavic too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino