Nigel Farage faces investigation after calling SWEDEN rape capital of the Europe

Swedes Yes

thesun.co.uk/news/3132505/nigel-farage-faces-ofcom-investigation-after-calling-sweden-the-the-rape-capital-of-europe-during-radio-show/

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kind of investigation?

free speech is dead

>B-B-But Deus Vult!

No. There's no way we can win against this. We're fucked and we're going to be conquered by barbarians.

And so is democracy

>state fact
>get arrested

Nice 1 yurop

>investigation actually happens
>confirms nigel was telling the truth
>Deus Vult
doesn't exactly sound bad to me

>Muh Democracy
>Muh the EU are real Fascists!

So Germany is mad?

RARE

Can you please post more smiling Nigels holding a beer?

>tell truth
>get b& for speaking the truth
wtf i love 1984 now

>Europe
>free speech

>broadcasting watchdog Ofcom
Any britbongs care to share some info about Ofcom?

Is it?

why not arrest him for the most autistic laugh on the news?

>be British
>get investigated for uttering an objectivly true statement

>80-100% Sexual harassment

In germany this would be classified as hatespeech.

Fuck EU, fuck Merkel, fuck refugees (

>eurocucks with no bill of rights

According to the Institute, the fact that “in 1975 the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogenous Sweden into a multicultural county” was of relevance when discussing why the number of rapes had increased.

It said: “Over the past 10 to 15 years, immigrants have mainly come [into Sweden] from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia. Might this influx explain Sweden’s rape explosion?

“It is difficult to give a precise answer, because Swedish law forbids registration based on people’s ancestry or religion.

“One possible explanation is that, on average, people from the Middle East have a vastly different view of women and sex than Scandinavians have.

“And despite the attempts by the Swedish establishment to convince that everyone setting foot on Swedish soil becomes exactly like those who have lived here for dozens of generations, facts point in an altogether different direction.”

they LITERALLY are though, it's been called that many times before

Someone from Sweden or Germany or wherever can call up Ofcom and report a complaint, Ofcom will then investigate the complaint internally. Nothing usually comes of their complaints, especially this one. Considering Sweden does in fact top the charts for rape in Europe.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

>Sweden’s rape crisis isn’t what it seems
>Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist

It's not the police or anything like that, it's just a regulatory body.. They'll investigate but nothing will come of it, you are all making a big deal out of this.

His LBC radio show has people from mainland Europe and indeed the USA phoning in to talk to him and listeners over the world.

Yeah, we either need to fight as an uprising or accept our new Shitskin Overlords pretty much. Government is corrupt and useless.

Guess where the least rape and sexual harrassment is? The Orthodox countries? DING DING DING

He didn't pay his free speech licence on time

>But aren’t refugees and immigrants responsible for a greater share of Sweden’s sexual assaults?
>In a sense. Statistics show that the foreign-born in Sweden, as in most European countries, do have a higher rate of criminal charges than the native-born, in everything from shoplifting to murder

Kys cuck faggot.

Hahaha based Farage, why don't they just try and disprove him, because they can't?

Oy vey, truth and facts are now illegal goyim.Get back under (((EU)))!

The fact they are even investigating is significant. A cursory Google search would show he is correct

>under investigation for an opinion
>under investigation for the truth

198-i mean 2017 everybody.

Wtf 80-100℅ really nigger?

>Ofcom is now assessing comments he made on the show about the refugee crisis, when he referred to Sweden as “the rape capital of Europe”.
>Ofcom
>Ofcom (Full name: The Office of Communications)

REALLY BRITBONGS? REALLY? DID YOU LITERALLY ADOPT THE INGSOC PRACTICE FROM 1984 TO SHORTEN THE NAMES OF YOUR AGENCIES LIKE THIS?

MINTRUE WHEN?
MINILUV WHEN?

jesus christ, it's like you won't learn

rip farage, nonperson speedwise

They have to, like parliament has to talk about stupid fake shit everytime a petition reaches 100k signatures.

We have morons in this country, we call them "Jobsworths".

Are you stupid? Ofcom is a regulatory body, like Ofgem and Oftel... They can't do anything other than investigate.

My God you Europeans are as dumb as shit, actually shit has brains and a use. You Euroscums have neither.

Which statistics are this? How the fuck fo we have any percentage in this category?

You didn't even get it. Enjoy your fucking CCTV, idiot.

fullwise retard

>CCTV
>He thinks I live in London
You stupid fucking inbred.

>80%-100% sexual harassment

That's a lot user,like really a lot.

Soon it will be a legal grey area to mention the Islamist rape gangs in Rotherham, Oxford, Telford, Slough, Rochdale, ...

I don't doubt it, what a tragic statement

Ofcom is just a broadcasting standards agency.
It's fucking nothing, they investigate on the basis that people complain and they said whether it was justified that people complain.

Kek

You should read 1984

He's not wrong, you know?

Hopefully this investigation will look into all the incidents of sexual harrasment in Sweden that back Nigel's claim.

the fact that anyone can start an investigaion on someone regarding something they said which wasn't even hateful is fucking sad

>free speech

Not anymore goyim

Fucking hell lad, calm down

>rome survived as a republic (democracy) for 700 years before it became an empire (a dictatorship)
>as an empire it started deteriorating after only 200 years, destroying the greatest nation Europe has ever seen
How on earth did anyone think the sacking of Rome could possibly be a good argument against democracy?

It was not ''democracy'' in modern sense.And it lasted 1500 years as both republic and empire.

*combined

In Spain the fucking girls grope the men. I went on vacation there and while standing up on a train a girl across from me reached out and gave my package a squeeze.

Then when I was at a nightclub dancing a girl did the same thing.

HOW MANY WOMEN GET THEIR PUSSIES GRABBED BY STRANGERS TWICE IN TWO DAYS HUH?

If the roles were reversed their would be a God damn special report on my attack by the national media. When I told the bouncer and pointed her out he just said
> "oh good news for you man, she hot and she hot for you huh?"

Like it was a fucking joke.

Looks like you didnt understand the message, buddy. Try again.

what are (((they))) going to do?
call the EU police?

this ....??

hmmm... now you guys just push nihilism, defeatism and hopelessness posts after all else fails ?

What are you, a fag?

god I want a spanish woman to crush my dick

An anal investigation

were women allowed to vote? since you know, its them who is voting for leftist and for accepting niggers only becuase they have bigger dicks.

>thinking ofcom will do shit

they are legally obliged to investigate ANY report sent to them.
1 person issuing a complaint will be investigated. Its the fucking regulator you dumb fucks.

This. Everyone here thinks he's in the tower of London or something lol

No, they'll call the Cyber Police for hurting Sweden's feelings

This is borderline gay

So, what did Nigel said about this matter?

I wish someone would investigate OFCOM. They need replacing.

Such European unmanliness! 'Mooooooom!"