Racemix all you want you virgins

Here's a why the white race will never die, simplified in greentext for the mentally disabled (i.e. 90% of Sup Forums)

>white traits are beautiful traits
>epigenetics/gene modification will soon hit the market big time
>people will pay for their kids to be whiter by inserting "white" genes
So there you have it, spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108098192/#108103316
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108208678/#108222097
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/full
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVff6dZMv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good lord, the one on the right is perfect.

>Forgetting about the fact that Jews are forcing people to like nog features

like?

She got BLACKED lol

All the thicc white girls taking black dick.

could you go be a cuck somewhere else thanks

It's true someone post the info dump.

>loose sweatshirt
>yoga shorts
HHHHGNNGG

Also, where's the webm

Sup Forums would not be Sup Forums without cuckposters

This. We cuckposters have become an integral part of board culture now.

I see this pic at least 10 times a day, source?

LMAO
>Implying white girls/people are all alpha with beautiful traits like in pic
Y'all fat cumskins are beta

Persians = superior

She plays for Houston TAV Volleyball. That's all we know.

No source video just a random image iirc

Persians =/= Arabs
White beta.

I was gunna anyways. My kids will have some white features and also immunity from SJW bullshit.

>my kids
>Sup Forums
Foh

Not if they push the multiculti agenda.

More and more cucks will allow their wife to choose how the baby will look like, therefore, if the media starts a campaign like "lets have more black babies to end racism" a lot of wife will convince their cuck husband to have a non-white kid "FOR THE GREATER GOOD".

This is the final BLACKEDpill.

we wuz dominant traits and sheit

Now Billy, don't you be playing God, we are going to keep it natural.

etc

Oh no it won't

In order to preserve phenotypical information for future ultrasegregation, the only allowed modification is disease removal and intelligence raising

>Serbia
>Shitposting and not removing Kebab

-Spray tanning like mad
-Silicon implants and injections
-Race mixing propaganda

but then we'd be Brazil.....

SJWs are working to make that true

>imblying

goddamnit guy

It's true though.

After decades, whites will be almost extinct and what you said will happen. Whiteness will be a symbol of power and richness. White genes will be damn expensive. Those kikes will earn a huge amount of shekels for maintaining the white race alive through genetic manipulation, and everyone (except jews) will be sterile and will have to buy their babies.
Basically it will be like in Brave New World:
>Alpha class: white
>Gamma class: nignog

prove it then

Quintessentially Sup Forums-ish.

Do you never, not once, reflect on your life when you scroll through your endless collection of half naked black guys and think: "holy shit, i am a pathetic sack of shit"?

>implying the ZOG will allow us goyim to use gene editing technogy

Man hands though.

>Whites are 50% of the world population in the 1940s.
>Whites are now less than 8% of the world population.
>UN predicts white Earth population will barely be 2% in 2040.

How the fuck did we go from 50% of the world to 2% in less than 100 years?

nope, (((they))) will use it

Read

Jamal will always be Jamal

White Germanic and Nordic facial and body features are already considered the most beautiful and handsome of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if many non-whites would undergo surgery to look like a white if it was available.

Sources: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108098192/#108103316

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108208678/#108222097

Sauce on pic?

I dunno who's luckier.

Him for getting that THICC white ass.

Or her for getting that BBC

Don't shoot the messenger pls.

Today I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I am not saying that as an exegeration, I honestly have never seen any girl that beautiful, not in real life or in media.
And she was east asian, probably Japanese tourist.
However, I would never racemix with her. Even if other races has some good traits, like east asians. They look good, they are intelligent, they have a good culture and proud history just like we do. But by mixing will not make some superhuman with the best of both worlds. It will make a human that lacks the traits that makes both races good, it will not belong to either culture, it will not feel connected to either of the histories.

A rootless tree is bound to fall.

THICC
H
I
C
C

POST MOAR PLS

Every single south korean female gets eye surgery to have more western looking eyes. I also think this is why there is so much hatred for white people, and notice most of it comes from females. I think it's because they're jealous of what they will never be and never have. People with shitty genes or non-white genes want to bring everyone down to their level, especially pretty white people. Women are the most spiteful and hatred creatures on earth. This is well known.

Before Sup Forums this never bothered me.

After Sup Forums I see the mixing of two seperate people that have no need to be joined. I see the destruction of a legacy. I see generations of media manipulation to make the ugly beautiful.

I know it sounds fucking autistic, but just look at them together. If you really strip back the enforced societal norms, it looks so wrong.

You keep saying this but don't provide proof ever

That's stupid. Breed them Asian females. They're great. Look at keanu reeves, he's a fucking immortal. Ultimately white chicks are all washed up whores who prefer to dumb down their race so they can have HUGE DICK inside them or something. Funny thing is, I've been in a shower with 30+ men, many of them black and they are really not that special. Many white guys have huge dicks. Black guys are violent, dumb, lack empathy and smell bad. That's a terrible trade off for an imaginary larger dick.

>Some trashy 5/10 who was in one photo where she doesn't look like a monkeys asshole is fucking a black guy

WHO
GIVES
A
SHIT faggots

>Persians = superior
KEK
Persians = Arabs = semites
Genetics speak for themselves
" History has left considerable records that indicate intensive contacts between Arabs and different groups in Iran. Much of the current region known as Iran was conquered by Arab armies of the early Islamic state in the 7th-8th centuries A.D."
" However, there may also have been contact with Arabic groups before these conquests"
" there have been numerous migrations of Arab settlers to Iran, resulting eventually in the spread of Islam and in Arabic becoming the language of religion and literature in Iran."
" The genetic results are in good agreement with the above historical information. The Iranian Arab group shows close affinities with the Bakhtiari and other Iranian Indo-European-speaking groups for both mtDNA and the Y chromosome"
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/full

I'll be you

MUH DIC

Your fucking pathetic.

He's a mudslime living in London, it's only natural.

I just want a qt 3.14 nip gf

Yea wtf user. Give sauce.

our surplus of food from gmo and advanced medicine meant we could give some to niggers too.

He looks like a fucking demon sent to eat a perfect girls ass out from under us

Who is this fluid druid?

It is wrong. If you weren't raised in a cuck environment, it would disgust you to the bone. I honestly feel sorry for you western guys.

Me too, asian women are superior in every way, but they are very rare around here.

>in every way
ok kid

That just means we will have a bunch of stealth black/Asian people with white skin. I'm sure you can imagine the weirdness that will create.

Big black dick is a hoax. Many white men have ED and their dicks turn into little shrimps from jerking off too much.

Our only option is to merge with Indians and the Chinese to bolster our numbers.

Also white women are total whores for non-white cock, so it's looking grim.
young_white_girls_saying_they_love_black_cock.mpg

That's it? No more?

I love seeing THICCCCCC white chicks big thick BBC

And those white men become cucks and perpetuate the idea that black men have bigger dicks. But there's black men with little shrimp dicks too.

>he thinks the goyim will ever get the gene mod tech
>goyim women not being slaves for Chad-ified Jews

Name one way white women are superior to Asian women.
>smarter?
nope
>more traditional and conservative?
nope
>better family values?
nope
>cuter?
not these days

Your idea of thicc is more like skinny and emaciated.

I'll try to settle with a nip that has more or less white features so that our offspring wont become elliots

Race-mixing is only ok if your are a white male and trying to out-breed the niggers with at least 6 kids

I hope so, but i really doubt globalist kikes will not go all out to prevent possibility of intelligence improvement. Ant white race is important mainly because of its intelligence, not because of looks.

Black women are the Queenz and they appreciate white men more than white women.

Nice lighting.

Also it's a trend people. It'll go away.
Younger girls are like "It's hip, so I'm doing it."

He had a fucked up upbringing, that's the problem. Just raise your kids right, user.

And your mistress is a slave.

what about bleaching of the skin
the truth is the jews want all other races to mix together and die off, so they can use us as a dumbed down slave class

>tfw born too early to get rid of my autism
such is life

true
you have to make at least 3 white kids before you start trying to breed out the nigs

No, Persians = Niggers. Go back to your sandy shithole.

Yeah but it's very important even if you do race mix to tell your kids that the Jews are bad. Then even if whites get bred out there will still be anti semitism

Hell, I'll take Asian, Spanish, almost anything but white at this point. We should make a huge movement where no one fucks with white chicks so they all become lesbos and catpiss-covered corpses, or settle for 3rd world immigrants with low IQs. I still can't do black women, because it looks like an absolute disaster from my perspective. At the most I would hook up with a black chick and adopt a non-black baby.

but persians are aryans
that's why the jews want them gone
fuck off schlomo

Polish women.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkVff6dZMv4

t. probably have a polish ancestry and proud of it

Me to, me to.
But some things you should stay away from, even if it is tempting.

That being said, visiting Japan and having a little taste test would be fine. As long as there are no offspring from it, it doesn't really hurt any.

embrace it

>>epigenetics/gene modification will soon hit the market big time
This is where your idea falls apart since this technology isn't being heavily developed and will likely be outlawed due to ethical concerns as soon as it becomes available.
>White traits are just physical
>Parents want kids that look nothing like them
>Dirt poor street niggers will be able to afford to genetically modify their children

Nigger 》Indian 》Arab 》Levantine 》White

>read post
>see flag
>continue scrolling without further thought

= Evolution

my work involves crispr you fucking idiot

>implying that anglos are white

I jerk 5 times a day and still got a long schlong
I'm waiting for the age of cloning and waifus

I don't live near poland, and that pic looks not very sexy to me. In the video the girls look like your typical washed up white whore.

>white traits are beautiful traits
no
some people think that and its thanks to your media
no
>people will pay for their kids to be whiter by inserting "white" genes
no

thread reported

mam nadzieję że twoje dzieci nie będą mówili po angielsku, tylko po hiszpańsku :)

>Adoption
Adoption is for cucks. Bite the bullet and impregnate a negress. It makes white women the most angry. And I've already boycotted white women and I trash talk them and make fun of their blotchy red saggy skin and fishy vaginas.

My plan actually was going on summer and try to feel if I could live there. I'll provide my offspring a safe and homogeneous place where they could rise without the fear of some mudslime exploding itself.

and why is that, do you have any to back that
and don't forget that it will be outrageously expensive and be available for 1% of population while shitscins will continue to breed and whites will continue to due out

its gonna be so artificial I might as well be not living in the real world anymore fucking weird plus its expensive you fucking jew shill