youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2ZQ4QtJrg
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170320000516
twitter.com/DPRK_News
military.com/military-fitness/weight-loss/troops-too-fat-to-fight
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>attacking China's buffer state
good. chinese genocide when?

self bump

It's not the nukes Kim has but the 17,000 155mm Howitzers pointed at Seoul that could drop 2 million shells an hour on Seoul and destroy it in 20 mins flat

noone cares

Shit, if this happens who's gonna be playing StarCraft anymore?

If a nuclear war is about to start, I'll move back to my parents - safe countryside and fap until its over.

China ought to just annex north Korea, nobody would mind it.

this is really the biggest deal. other than this does north korea really hold any water with this threat?

If NK falls, its a land grab between US/SK and china.

Wherever the armies meet is the new border.

roll

>nuclear envoy
youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be over soon. Sleep.

i'll kill you in my dreams tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2ZQ4QtJrg

>TOP NUCLEAR ENVOY TO VISIT NORTH KOREA
>Headline of the article is: "Top US nuke envoy to visit Seoul "
Fake news
On topic - Funny how North Korea developing weapons to defend itself is 'hostile actions which threaten world peace' but USA invading, supplying weapons, and testing them regulary is 'standard practice' reminds me of when the USA fleet was on Russia's boarder and the mass media reported Russia responding by flying jets in their territory was 'hostile action' towards the USA.

Mmmm. You're going to make me cum

I'll help. Maybe we can dream meme him to death.

You'll have a wet dream alright

i meant to say south korea im sorry

:^)

Aren't something like half the shells duds

No one wants North Korea. The burden of having to shill out to modernize it would be to much. None of the parties able to have it have the funds to do so. This is part of why no one wants to see the current government taken down. That being said, North Korea has a massive amount of gold in their territory and other resources.

NK will attack SK because of this, destroying Seoul. Digits confirm

Good. Make MMOs great again.

If digits, NK nukes Guam

That's a price I'm willing to pay.

',:^D

holy shit lad

Well, you're actually responding so it might not be a shill thread at the very least.

China has plans drawn up on how to withdraw any higher ups in North Korea to protect state secrets. Otherwise they won't come to North Korean aid unless they're the ones getting attacked first

Im proud of you son

Take no shit from these western imperialists.

Dont give them a finger!

tried to get this party started

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

The children ITT need to remember that NK does this every few years to get more aid funding. Its all smoke and mirrors to get a few more shekels.

They will get their money, and be quiet for another 5-6 years, then they will do it again.

Rinse, repeat.

we dont have the luxury to feel sorry for punching our own members of this community. We know what we're up against and we need to be strong.

Who cares about Seoul anyway? Japan is what matters

If Seoul gets attacks we could finally wi-e out North Korea without china interfering. I hope it happens.

t. canadian starcraft user

True, thanks user

Why would they fire a nuke? That would result in their complete destruction. Do you think all North Koreans are suicide cultists?

it's amazing how readily people consume and fully believe the propaganda about North Korea

>fire a nuke
All 2 of them?

>Do you think all North Koreans are suicide cultists?
Yes.

China will be the only country to attack NK, unless Kim nukes Guam.

Only 3 countries not controlled by central bank are:
North Korea
Iran
Cuba

It's going to be Iran before anything.
We'll get into Syria with ISIS, then Israel will set off Iran.

So what? If one country launched any nukes another country would launch nukes, and the chain reaction of that is exactly why it's called MAD

>Do you think all North Koreans are suicide cultists

Only takes one of them to be a suicidal cultist, the main boss.

I don't play that shit

Need my broodwar, if it goes down so does kim

don't fall for the meme.
Kim just wants to left the fuck alone; same thing we all want.

Allow me to present to you your Honorary Goy award

Why would you assume that the leader would be a suicide cultist? Power is more addictive than cocaine; he won't destroy himself or his lands.

Korea is dressed and prepared for total war scenarios. Suicide cult is an understatement.
A suicide cult is there to condition an empire into participating in total war. Total war means every single human is a quantified unit to be used at the expense of the military they support.

Can't wait. God speed desu.

>developing weapons to defend itself
Yeah because their alliance with China doesn't already do that.
Moot point anyway considering using one is off the table.
>USA invading, supplying weapons, and testing them regulary is 'standard practice'
Yeah, that is because we are a constitutional federal republic and not a fascist theocracy.
Also, because we have the most sway with almost every global organization which determines if a military action is acceptable. Therefore, we have the authority, to police any state which deliberately or passively contributes to a attack on United States soil.

It also helps that our capacity to wage war from both an economic and practical standpoint is an order of operation higher than any other nation.

Sorry to fuck with your theory there but it is extremely un-nuanced.

Except they signed a ceasefire when their country was being overrun, which sort of contradicts that you fucking idiot.

This. over a thousand Westerns visit North Korean annually without incident. North Korea only gets a lot of shit because they refuse to back down on looking after their own peoples interests.

Well, he will only be able to fire one nuke, before NK is completely flattened as retaliation.

And they're probably going to hit California (please Kek let it be San Francisco), filled with libtard, so nothing of value will be lost.

So chin up user.

Non-koreans can finally win some Starcraft games. Go ahead Kim!

He's probably getting paid by Clinton/Obama to act this way. If Trump nukes somebody this starts the Narrative of "do you want his hand on the button?" and might produce impeachment.

They can't get him with Russia. He's clean otherwise. So this is where they go.

peace only prolongs the inevitable in regards to total war doctrine. ceasefire was only declared because of the age of korea's ruler.
North Korea IS China there is no difference

>over
user if the war begins, no matter where, they will meme it into WW3 and it will be worldwide, in the streets etc. And you will have at minimum a few million enemy combatants in your country.

Countryside = last place to find food when cities are looted = goodbye user.

What up with Kim's weird hand sizes? Left hand look like a little baby trump hand

If they were suicide cultists who were prepared destroy their entire country in nuclear hellfire, as you just asserted, then they wouldn't seek ceasefires of any kind.

>they all want to die they're just pretending like they don't

think logically for one god damn second

this

wtf is wrong with his hands? why does he have a fish-eye meme lense camera??

my parents live in the country, have several lakes on their property, small garden and a couple of animals. Also my father is obsessed with guns and hunting/fishing, I'm set.

And this is bad because...?

>Yeah because their alliance with China doesn't already do that.
Most of Europe still develops weapons despite being under the guard of the USA via NATO. I fully support any nation that wishes to retain autonomy and enforce it's sovereignty. Keep in mind North Korea is still expected to provide for itself.

>Using one is off the table
Remind yourself of the arguements second amendment people make.
>Why do you have guns encase you need to overthrow the government, not like you could win
>Why do you need guns when the government will protect you

>We have a constitutional federal republic
>This is somehow relevant to what I said
okay

>we have the authority, to police any state which deliberately or passively contributes to a attack on United States soil
No, we don't. We have absolutely no authority to interfere with the rights of another nation. We give ourselves this nation through globalism, organisations like the UN are mearly projections of the USA's will.

Which doesn't even work in the interest of the USA, or it's people. It's a power play by outside forces that run our government via deep state. You're severely misguided if you think any war the USA has been in for over the past 100yrs was in it's own interest or in anyway benefited it.

The USA is more of a global enemy, a global terrorist, than actual police. We make everything worse by meddling in it, and it doesn't even benefit us to do so.

The USA gets less capable of actually engaging in conventional warfare has time goes on. Not just because the quality of the average American goes down, but our debt is ballooning, our culture is decaying.

Gentlemen, please desist and go to sleep. Gentlemen, let's all sleep. This is nothing. Please sleep Gentlemen. Please. You need to sleep

I'm not calling korea cultists I described what cultists do and then I described what korea is and does. Korea is not a suicide cult. Korea is far worse. Korea is under a total war doctrine. They are prepared to wage war everyday non-stop for months.

Obama's military can engage in surgical strikes using missiles and drones.

Korea can mobilize its entire country to wage days upon weeks upon months of constant and total war using all of their weapons and resources until they are completely spent.

Come at me burgerland! We have captured your new gen nukes and we are NOT afraid to use them!

>koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170320000516

FAKE NEWS

twitter.com/DPRK_News

RELIABLE SOURCE

Doesn't "Portugal" come from a Spanish term for Port city or something? I was under the impression Portugal existed as it's own entity due to past Spanish weakness, a kind of miniature balkanization

Port of Gaul.
It was a roman colony

>Korea is under a total war doctrine. They are prepared to wage war everyday non-stop for months.

But there's literally no circumstance in which they're going to do that. All they want is to protect their country and they need every man mobilized to do that because all their neighbours have significantly more resources, industry, and population.

The Jews hate them because they only refuse to let international Jewry control the Korean destiny. If our television stations constantly slander a country it's worth thinking twice about whether or not that country is actually an evil boogeyman or if the media is just lying and brainwashing as they always do.

That being said, you may actually win lol
The USA has been approaching 'to fat to fight' for a while now.

military.com/military-fitness/weight-loss/troops-too-fat-to-fight

Great! the sooner Kim freaks out the sooner we can start breaking up China.

Thanks for the clarification user, appreciate it

You're confused if you think North Korea is even it's own sovereign nation and not just China wearing different clothes.

Is anyone else hoping Kim just goes ape shit and fires at someone?

Theyve done nothing but talk about it for fucking ever man, plus itd make things more interesting

He doesent have the balls

This is why it has to go nuclear right out the gate.

If China knows what's up they'll take Kim out in a surgical strike to avoid that mess.

Best Korea, best bantz.

china needs russia's resources. China is pushing for america to war against russia because china knows it cant take on russia with america in existence. this is a war that has been building up since before america's conception. America existing is the only thing keeping china from taking over russia completely.

North Korea is to China, what Ukraine is to Russia

So they're the same entity? Yeah I know man.

North Korea is in Geronimo mode now. There can be no winning, but at least you can make the enemy bleed a whole lot before you die.

maybe i'm wrong maybe i'm right. do your own research.

>Trump obliterates NK because NK bombed SK
>Hoards of Korean qt refugees
>tfw trump gets me a gf

praise kek

You do not get to make decisions anymore old man

>was on Russia's boarder
No we were on eastern European border
Russia doesn't have borders
Everyone around them has borders to keep Russia out

Koreans and Ukrainians have their own culture, people, and policy, but it's pretty interconnected with their larger, more powerful, and successful neighbor that came from the same source of original colonizers.

Yeah don't worry guys they'll only destroy half of the country.

Sup Forums 1945

>Japan is in Geronimo mode now. There can be no winning, but at least you can make the enemy bleed a whole lot before you die.

>Japan surrenders unconditionally

Sup Forums 1984

>Soviet Union is in Geronimo mode now. There can be no winning, but at least you can make the enemy bleed a whole lot before you die.

>The Cold War never goes hot

Sup Forums 2017

>North Korea is in Geronimo mode now. There can be no winning, but at least you can make the enemy bleed a whole lot before you die.

>?

same Jewish propaganda, different year.

>Russia doesn't have borders
This is the kind of attitude as to why Russia is wary of the west and has to focus on military again to ensure it can defend itself against any possiable invasion.

>Everyone around them has borders to keep Russia out
>Everyone but Russia dindunuffin
Western propoganda at it's finest

>The Cold War never goes hot
Except for all the proxy wars

Doesn't matter

Proxy wars that we started and engaged in also. The point is that Soviet Union never expanded outside the old Russian imperial borders and still our media painted them as inhuman aggressors that wouldn't care if their entire country was turned into inhospitable human waste if only America was hit also, which was obviously far from the truth and yet millions of morons fell for it hard.

shit are you saying the cold was happened because of fake news?

>Most of Europe
Europe is a completely fucking different place than North Korea you dolt. They are secular governments with a high degree of development.
>Remind yourself of the arguements second amendment people make.
Like I said, North Korea does not need these weapons to defend itself because A. China has an alliance with them B. Nuclear weapons are banned as a means for war under international law. C. Nobody is attacking them.
The only reason they want to develop them is so they can play big boy on the world stage. And as I said, their FASCIST THEOCRACY is not the type of organization you want having control of Nuclear Weapons.
>No, we don't. We have absolutely no authority to interfere with the rights of another nation.
Look you can put your thumbs in your ears and close your eyes but the fact of the matter is that the US, through the alliances it has fostered over the last 80 years, does, in fact have the authority to invade foreign sovereign nations.
>organisations like the UN are mearly projections of the USA's will.
Except the UN was formed when the US was no more powerful than most countries. We had a distinct advantage surely, being that our country was an ocean away from our enemies.

>The USA is more of a global enemy, a global terrorist, than actual police. We make everything worse by meddling in it, and it doesn't even benefit us to do so.
Sure it does, if we stop shitting on people who finance planes being flown into our shit then where do we draw the line huh?

There always will need to be a dominant country in world politics.

And honestly there are a lot of countries where it would be alot worse.