Is Levirate marriage degenerate? If so, why?

Is Levirate marriage degenerate? If so, why?

I have been in relationship with my deceased brother's wife for a while now. It all started with helping her with the house because there was no man in the house and she lives outside the big city. Eventually it evolved into a relationship. I really like her and I'm thinking of marrying her. They tried to have kids, but failed and he died before anything happened.

Is it degenerate to marry my deceased brother's widow? If so, why? I get some people might take this the wrong way, but I don't care really. As long as we're happy it's okay, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related?

Probably that's one of the best options for her imo because alot of widows simply look for a guy to fill his shoes basically and since your his bro its probably a good match

Why should it be degenerate? Your brother is probably happy she is taken care of and doesn't have to endure some idiot.

it's fairly common, actually, afaik

No

I'm not gonna post her, that would be kinda insane.

she has black hair anyway

I just don't wanna be put in a situation where she only married me because she misses him. So far we have been honest with each other and I don't see any signs. But you never know.

If you can handle it, go for it. Personally, I'm close to my brother and wouldn't be able to deal with the constant reminder of his passing.

Also fucking her and imaging my brother would be weird.

then fuck off

seems weird, but whatever

In my (non-degenerate) family, one 65-year-old brother died. The surviving brother's wife then died. The surviving brother has partnered up with his brother's surviving wife. No one's really weirded out by it, and they seem very happy. It's quite natural in a way -- holding the extended family structure intact.

I don't know some people think marrying non-virgins is degenerate so you never know what Sup Forums thinks
rude, maybe you can find more if you can click google search
It's weird sometimes but it's nice, very nice.

Love peters out eventually anyways.
Just continue to be a good mate, stay interesting, challenging and socially active and she won't run from you, no matter what.

If you're not comfortable with marriage yet just be honest about it and tell her that you still need some time - she will understand if she's worth anything, Marriage is a big step.

I dunno this sounds like borderline incest

Thats like one of the most anti-degenerate things one can do.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't give a damn about what Sup Forums thinks. As long as you have a lasting traditional marriage you'll be good.

>Is it degenerate to marry my deceased brother's widow?
No, it's your responsibility to do so. Marrying her is the only honorable course of action. Though you should consider only "spiritually marrying" her so that you can still have a wife of your own eventually.

Who's this semen demon

It's not prohibited. It's just literally eskimo brotherhood.

Complications will arise because:
A. She has a excess baggage (your dead bro)
B. She was married to your brother
C. Both of your families will most likely detest this
D. It's going to be hard to explain this to your kids once they know
E. She was married to your brother

Sounds like a noble and natural thing to do, would like to see her feet though.

Marriage is a contract that ends with the death of one of the contractees.

You may have some social family issues, but I see nothing inherently wrong with this.

Not degenerate. There's something endearing about it.
However, it could easily get fucked up since you share alot of qualities with your brother. You wouldn't want to find yourself in a situation where things are getting messed up because you remind her too much of him or something.

I just had a thought. What did your brother die from? Was it poisoning? I'd be careful in that case.

My sister's-in-law are threatening me with this, and now their daughters want in on the "who can nail rich widower, Uncle user."

I'm done: want to save for retirement, travel a little, be there for our kids (two studying as doctors and my boy is studying to be a surgeon! And I'm a poor moron!!!) Don't have time or energy for banging the lesser of my wife's genetics. Our kids will be successful and fulfilled; if the last thing I do!

I was never that close with my brother, but I do kinda miss him. Would always help me if I had trouble
I don't want to rush things with her, sofar we're just trying to test the waters, see what's what
I don't know what you're saying but I think having more than one wives is illegal in poland... I think.
saved from some polish site
most family is already aware of the relationship and most of them are kinda "meh" on it, most people think it's not gonna last or something
she has normal feets, nothing unusual about it.
that's what I'm afraid the most
nah lol that's not a crime thriller. It was car accident.

It's pretty weird desu

You really want a bitch your bro put his semen in?

Fucking disgusting.

Great future as uncle daddy.

They're not genetically related, so not incest.

What if your sister becomes your brother? Do you have to marry his husband if he dies?

Sounds pretty smart desu, why pass up on a good woman just because she is a widow? Even if she had kids it would still make sense because you would basically be raising your own genes.

>nah lol that's not a crime thriller. It was car accident.

Pity that, there would have been a good material there for one. The Sister In Law: She bumped off my brother and then had a go at me.

>most family is already aware of the relationship and most of them are kinda "meh" on it, most people think it's not gonna last or something
Any woman will carry the dead husband baggage.

Just wait until both of you are shouting at each other

People used to do this shit all the time.

Of course it isn't, the bible literally say it isn't.

Why does family think it's "not gonna last or something"

Do whatever you want OP. Don't know why you'd ask a bunch of underaged spics and chinks for their opinion on the subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onan God wills it user

Who gives a fuck, who is that girl and where can I see more of her tits.

As opposed to a stranger's semen?

In many cultures and religions that's how it's supposed to go. I believe in Islam for example a deceased brother's wife is supposed to marry the brother.

No it is the right thing to do. She is going to be fucking someone it might as well be you. I would have her tested for sterility though.

if she is pic related.

Literally nothing wrong. bang her and do what your bro couldn't. Honestly tho, it's probably what he would have wanted for her

Why would I marry a dead husband? Thats necrogay

That's actually one of the reasons Sharia allows polygamy.

Question yourself: Are you a goat fucker?

>Love peters out eventually anyways.
No it doesn't. It matures into devotion and reliance.

Lust and infatuation peter out.

Personally I think its weird as fuck. If youre both happy go for it, but if my aunt married my dad id be pretty fucking wigged out.

Also if you have kids are you going to tell them?

I fucked a pair of sisters. Separately. Not sure it's the same

jews are required to do it, so decide whether it's degenerate from this fact alone

the old kike tradition demands that if your brother died before his wife bore him any children, you're required to impregnate the widow, provided she's interested
if you don't, your brother's name is effectively erased. if you don't want to but the widow does, you must undergo a shamful ritual in which the community gathers up, and the widow spits in your face while anouncing your refusal to honor your sibling

I guess
Well I already did it, it was weird at first but I like her too much.
I don't know what the fuck I'm reading.
one side is happy she's has someone, one thinks is kinda weird and some think it's just a minor fling. Opinions differ.
I want different opinions, a good advice is always nice.
like I said it's just some random girl
no lol
Well I mean why would I keep such a little secret from them? They would find out anyway.

Well I don't have any jews in my family, but my grandmother did used to hide jews during ww2, but many people did that.

Maybe im just immature as fuck but it would constantly bother me if I knew my dad married my mom after her husband (who was my dads brother) died.

Maybe thats just a stupid reaction, but I wouldnt like thinking about that ever

Doesn't it seem too Judaising to you?

I see more jewish influence in our media (which is big) every day than things like this honestly
I think that would only bother the kids if i wasn't their father, but I don't know kids always react different at things like this. It's always a gamble.

>Levirate marriage
well, since its actual love between you two, and you don't live in a part of the world that forces her to marry you. Its hardly a levirate marriage.

Also nothing wrong with her moving on, and you finding the love if your life, which is your brothers ex.
Don't overthink it. Its as simple as that.

Go right ahead.

Isn't there a bible story on this? That scenario is so anti-degenerate the Lord himself encourages it.

>marrying non-virgins is degenerate
That is true, but this is a very specific case. Its not her fault that the guy died, and if it doesnt feel too weird for you two, than go for it man, be happy.

here you go

thanks for all the opinions.

there's like half a dozen times in the bible at least

No? What would be the problem with it?

You are not related in any way, female and a male, both not in relationship with someone else, then there's nothing wrong with it.

I wish you both happiness and many sons.

It says to do this in the good book anyway, I see no issue with it.

>I wish you both happiness and many sons

biblical law considers their first son to be the child of the deceased brother.

>imagining your brother when having sex
Are you gay?

has she told you whose dick is bigger?

Please i need to know who this is can anybody tell me

so you wouldn't have to pay child support on the first?

What is love? Is that the chemical reaction that triggers synapses to associate with pleasure?
Yes, that goes away.

Not in g-d's court.

no idea, probably not, although ancient jewish family law is algebraic topology-level complicated. but he'd inherit after the dead brother, and everyone would have been supposed to even talk to and about the boy as if he really were the dead brother's son; ancient sjws policing speech.

lol
Wish I could help, I think it's from this site and there's no other pics