Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq359F_ayHs
ijme-journal.org/index.php/ijme/article/view/1030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Broken clock is right twice a day

>Black kid gets a 5.0
>It's newsworthy

Tells you all you need to know.

And yet he still probably has a bunch of fucked up ideas of how white people are oppressing him and his people dindu nuffin.

>NationalBlackBuzz
the 'buzz' you hear in Oakland are bullets whizzing by

>national black buzz
are you a racist, my dear friend?

how to get a 5.0 gpa 101
take all ap and honors classes
maintain an A average throughout

the fact that a black person gets a news coverage for having good grades in school should tell you something about them

exactly this

>have a basket of apples
>apples are rotten
>apples are ridden with worms
>dig around in basket
>get rotten mouldy apples all over hands
>place starts to stink like rotting fruit
>bugs start to crawl all over hands and arms
>pull out one slightly above average apple

SEE I TOLD U THESE APPLES WERE PERFECT!!! I SURE SHOWED U!!!!

I'd really like to hear him speak.

Yup. And he will get whisked away never to return or enrich (the good kind) the area.

There is no solution but the whole community gettingtheir shit together. Just like Mexico.

its simply impossible that the liberals in charge of the school system would cheat the system for him

simply impossible

>the fact that a black person gets a news coverage for having good grades in school should tell you something about them

nationalblackbuzz.com

>Blacks are genetically inferi-

One black guy in three million blacks is a big nothing.

Shariablue posts the same thread every d-

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq359F_ayHs

Pic unrelated to article title

Black schools have lower standards, so much so that back in my day people would transfer to them purposely to become valedictorians. 2100 SAT is good, but not news, I had 2250 and a 4.5 from a very competitive school and I got plenty of rejections, even from safety schools like UCLA

I guess being a "White Hispanic" is not enough to get a free ride.

>Accuses this post of cherrypicking
Jesus Christ, at least 70% of arguments in favor of black inferiority are entirely cherry-picked, fabricated or otherwise misleading.

On the contrary, black students on average are accepted into AP programs at a significantly lower rate than whites, even with comparable GPA.

>that normal ass accent

The fact that I think that is so weird tells more about the "black community" than my "racism".

WE WUZ INTELLIGENT N SHIIIIEEET

>2100
Lower than I scored, but when a nigger scores this well it's national news and gets to go to any college he wants

Blacks screwed themselves out of any actual true accomplishments by using the rigged school system which allows blacks at an average rate of 5 per 1 white, and openly discriminates against whites and asians to allow special privilege to black students. Why would his liberal professors be any different? All I can think of when I see this is that he has used a lopsided system to his benefit, through no real accomplishment of his own. It's unfortunate, but that's the way it is.

Still wouldnt hire him. Assuming he isnt just gonna try and collect welfare indefinitely

Sorry I'm not buying that shit shlomo.

>going to a shitty black school to inflate your gpa
>threatening some asian kid to take the SAT for your

They wouldn't need special rates of acceptance if they weren't inferior. That's just the truth.
>but they are a minority!!!!
And so are Asians. Actually Asians are a much smaller minority than blacks.

Obviously not. Any evidence I showed you would be immediately shot down with baseless "facts" such as the one I replied to. Why should I even try?

>Lower than I scored
Sure, Cletus.

The reason so few blacks get low scores is because of culture and poverty. They all want to be some low life druggie gangbanger.

Should just get a decent haircut and scrap that ugly hat.

Nice to see Africa is doing well, I thought it was a shithole full of low IQ monkey's

>has nothing
>'why should i provide evidence? you wouldnt even listen anyways!'

sorry but you are not smart enough to use trick like this.

You literally just ask to go into AP. You're only told no if you have a history of failing classes, and even then you can just insist on it.

California doesn't have affirmative action so that's just you not making the cut

/Thread

Shitty black schools often don't have AP classes because if a school is "shitty" it's because the property value in that area is low, and they can't afford frivolities such as AP programs, because they have to (by government mandate) supply food, hire maintenance, in many cases security and by-and-large severely unprepared, white college dropout Teach For America applicants.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

they are ok

Haven't they dumbed down school curriculum and SAT tests?

Or they don't have AP classes because their students are too stupid.

This desu.

I used to think I was hot shit until I got to college and realized I just went to a shitty high school

>2100
>accepted by every ivy league
I scored higher than that and I could only get into mid-tier colleges. Boy I love Affirmative Action!!!

sage

Black dude scores 96th percentile on standardized test.

>makes the fucking news (hah)
>gets into every ivy league school

asian or white does the same.

>nice try, good luck getting into ivy league schools.

this rustles the jimmies.

>When your race is so fucking stupid that it's in the news when they aren't shit in school.
I love niggers.

mexicos problem is that its run by incomptent idiots

His friends and other negros probably bullied the fuck out of him his whole life too for "acting too white"

There is a white guy that can sprint faster than 99% of all black people. This means white people are faster than black people.

>Being this retarded

>posts a picture that has been posted a million times
>isn't Canadian and posts an absolutely horrible post

lurk more

Yeah it really depends on the class and the school. Many schools have limited AP programs with intense competition.
"Insisting" on it is also something that is looked at differently when done by a white parent or a black parent. There's a great academic article about this, have a look:
ijme-journal.org/index.php/ijme/article/view/1030

>sorry but you are not smart enough to use trick like this
I'm sorry, I must've missed the evidence that liberals are inflating this guy's GPA to promote their agenda. Can you repost it for me? Thanks.

>Look at comments
>"His parents are Nigerian. Immigrants always try harder."
Ahhhh.

This thread again? Sage.

O SHIEEEEET!
> 1 nigger user calm down

>literally cherrypick
>get mad when others call you out on cherrypicking
really activate my almonds

Black people commit more crimes therefore they are backwards savages. Same logic. Different ideology. KYS.
Genius. No, these districts are often controlled by Republicans (such as DeVos) who severely limit per-student spending, which has been shown to positively correlate with student success later.

i thought hed have a deeper voice, shit he could actually accomplish something good for him

>What are outliers

>Mass chimpouts all the fucking time everywhere is "cherrypicking"

Libtards, everyone.

Mo money fo dem programs?

>Kintu Dindu Ahmad

If he was any smart he wouldn't dress like a fucking nigger, Look at that fucking hair and cap.

It doesn't matter how much money you throw at them, they still won't succeed.

>Black people
>commit more crimes
>they are backwards savages
This

>evidence
stop with this reddit bullshit you dumb faggot. i dont have to provide you with shit, you can be as stupid as you wanna be. im just making fun of you for it, thats all.

They just had jews pull some string to get a black kid on the news for being smart so that people think public schools are good.

sage

I'm white and got a 2220 on my SAT and wouldn't have gotten into any Ivy League Schools. Had to stick with a mid-tier state school.

Who gives a fuck?

Coco the gorilla can do sign language, doesn't mean any ape in the jungle can do it too. They will just look at you funny and play with their nose or fade back into the bush out of fear.Just captive great apes can do it with a lot of training.

Hell, if you go to Oakland where that 35 year old "teen" is from and do sign language to a group of niggas they will pull a gun on you and lay you to rest thinking you're throwing rival gang signs.

>teen

Is Cuba or DR trying to get him on their little league team? Jesus.

Enjoying your white privilege yet?

What was your gpa?

So you're arguing in favor of letting a bunch of chinks come in on student visas and take the financial aid of American schools? How about no

Whats your trade?
Hockey gear? I feel you

>Muh GPA/SAT didn't make up for he fact that I have no charisma, drive, extracurricular, or visible passion about anything beneficial to society.
>inb4 muh anime/robotics club

White kid gets education handed to him. Yawn. Next application.

kek this

Since no one has said it yet, I am impressed with this individual.

well you must suck at sports then.
no surprise there

I've not decided if your a troll or just hard a of thinking, but ok I'll bite
>Being this blatantly retarded
>Conceding the point that outlying statical anomalies are not indicative of overall trends
>Somehow trying to tie this in to justify the disproportionate black crime rate

Tbh senpai idk

few things to note

>goes to Compton high
>compton high is extremely easy
>he's muslim, which explains some of his intelligence
>his mom is a teacher as well
>he is not african american, he is african and mixed with other races

Also, he's going to brown, he's gonna fail real hard over there

So is he planning to play in the NFL or the NBA?

>American education
>would still too poorly educated to clean a european toilet.

Black people commit more crimes AND they are backwards savages. Black people commit more crimes BECAUSE they are backwards savages. Committing more crimes doesn't make you a backwards savage, but being a backwards savage makes you more likely to commit crimes

Never heard of outliers you really are dumb blackie

Pleb-tier bait, only plebs reply.

Averages and outliers, OP. Averages and outliers.

1) The exception proves the rule. Pretty much everyone knew a few smart black kids growing up, at least if you lived in the city. But when people talk about race and IQ they usually are referring to averages and general trends.

2) Blacks in the USA are highly mixed. I bet if he got his DNA sequenced it would show that he has some non-African ancestry. I'd like to see this out of a pure sub-Saharan African.

Fucking hilarious how this is news

>blacks have lower IQs

W-well race does not exist, bigot. The authenticity and relevance of IQ is also in question.

>black teen has 5.0 GPA and scores 2100 on SAT

Hahah you hear that? :) The black race is not low IQ. IQ is of course accurate and relevant. :)

Every single time.

I don't think that citing all of the African continent is what I'd call cherry picking.

Department of justice stats are cherry picked? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Quads of truth

The fact that he got news coverage because he's a black intellectual should tell you something more about the black community.

>averages and general statistics and viewing the topic through a macro lense equals cherry picking

i know right? they dont put azns in the news for this since they all get these same scores or even higher.

Yes. Cant remember when they made the change, sometime in the 90's but they essentially shifted the SAT scale so that if you want to compare SATs of someone who took it in the 80;s vs 2000's you have subtract 500 points from the later score.