Patriotism is a stupid concept

Patriotism is a stupid concept.
Its just tribalism expanded to a country.
Thinking your country is the best is just arrogant and usually racist.
I would never fight in a war, dieing for a country is insanity.
Try and prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Albert_Einstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes goyim, white culture, culture and civilisation is so wrong!!! Except for Jewish instances, criticism of such is racist!! Einstein said so!!!

>Einstein was a prominent supporter of both Labor Zionism and supported efforts to encourage Jewish-Arab cooperation.[16] He supported the creation of a Jewish national homeland in the British mandate of Palestine but was opposed until 1948 to the idea of a Jewish state "with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power."[6]:33 According to Marc Elis, Einstein declared himself a human being, a Jew, an opponent of nationalism and as a Zionist.; he supported the idea of a Jewish homeland in Palestine but until summer 1947 conceived of this as a bi-national state with "continuously functioning, mixed, administrative, economic, and social organizations."[17][18]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Albert_Einstein

You'd never fight in a war because you couldn't pass a physical fitness test.

You couldn't fight in a war because you're not strong enough to hold a weapon.

>Its just tribalism expanded to a country.
Yes, correct, that's the poinnt
>Thinking your country is the best is just arrogant and usually racist.
It's not about mindessly thinking it's the best, it's about thinking it's yours and you'll do anything to keep it safe and prosperous and taking pride in that.

It is a stupid concept. It has no rational basis. In fact, it might as well be one of the most retarded concepts we have.

But its importance is more pragmatic than rational. It's the best way we have to sustain social cohesion and national sovereignty.

Ah you see, you will fight in a war when all of our autistic asses get drafted

If I was in a war, id fight for whoever payed me.the most, being a mercenary, betraying whoever they wanted me to.

>take pride in that
In what? There is nothing to be proud of just based on where you were born

So, just another way to keep the masses in line?

Your lineage here in America, believed in it. Maybe even fought and died for it. The only reason you have what you do in our nation is because of your and my forbearers. So show some fucking gratitude and carry the torch farther than they did. Prick.

pride is good, until it is bad
>garrosh hellscream up in this bitch

No, fuck this country, I want to move to.sweden

Good. Won't be sorry to see you go. I'm sure there are plenty of bulls that need prepping. Shouldn't be hard for you to find work.

Have you never been proud of your parents or siblings?

Maybe not, wouldn't surprise me if your family had never done anything to be proud of.

>arrogant
ar(((rogan))))t
did anyone else just experience that

can I get a basic gestalt on this guy

You should have pride in where you live. If you dont, why live there? If you cant move and dont try to change things you are your own problem.

If youre part of the first world no one is making you fight in wars.

Trying to repress natural human behavior is just going to make it worse.

>Its just tribalism expanded to a country.
What's wrong with tribalism?
What's wrong with racism?

It's not about thinking it is the best, it is about protecting what your fathers gave to you, improving it, and passing it down to your sons eventually.

NOT AN

based kikes telling it like it is

globalism/consumerism is a stupid concept.
Its just slavery expanded to a planet.
Thinking your tyrannical slavemaster is the best is just arrogant and usually cultist.
I would never fight in a war, dieing for a globalist is insanity.
Try and prove me wrong

I fail to see why tribalism is a bad thing.

>tribes are at the core of our existence
>nationalism is definitely a form of tribalism
>globalism somehow is not
Atleast with nationalism you can share a common interest or trait, providing some kind of bond. You niggers just want to pretend we should care about the whole fucking world instead, totally neglecting to realise how fucking different all the races and cultures are. kys you degenerate homogenizing faggot

its good for Jews, Indians, Chinese, Muslims, Latinos, Asiatics
bad for whites

OK ill be a good Goyimm

Hey if you don't want your country senpai I'll take it off your hands free of charge

Also get out of my newly acquired country you undesirable.

You better

Yeah credit where it's due - don't mind Jews who fuck off to their own country. Only the one's who stick around, refuse to assimilate, and push for degenerate gov policies.

For real tho, tribalism is cool.
Its societal/cultural survival of the fittest.

That's because the meaning of nationhood has been perverted. When anyone who manages to get across the border is an American, regardless of race, the idea of the nation becomes trivial. When your nation is a homogenous people, with a sense of community and purpose, united by blood and spirit, it is very different to go to war for it.

2bh our govt lobbies the fuck out of yours but thanks
Yup, it's a natural instinct designed to assure the survival of the group. Which would also make thinking that your nation is the best not arrogant, but absolutely essential.

Then fucking move and quit being a crying little faggot. Man up

Garrosh did nothing wrong

If you will not fight for your country you will die for the enemy's.

>If I was in a war, id fight for whoever payed me.the most, being a mercenary, betraying whoever they wanted me to.

You sound like a bitch t b h. What you really meant with this thread is to flaunt your love of submission. You love to be ruled over. You enjoy the convert of servitude. You'd be the first to fall in war because you have no passion for it. Take your cuckoldry somewhere else.

Very very true sadly. But I think its because of the huge community of expat Jews weaseling their way into politics rather than being proper Jews and defending their homeland themselves.

>just tribalism expanded to a country
And this is a bad thing how?
>Being patriotic means you believe yourself superior
Incorrect premise. I can be a patriot and still respect other nations. Patriots are able to recognize the strengths and weaknesses of not only their own people but of others as well.
>I would never fight in a war, dying* for a country is insanity
So should a threat appear you are willing to let others die to protect you? At best you are a pathetic loner with zero sense of community or belonging with your fellow citizens, at worst you are a lazy coward who is unwilling to defend not only yourself but those around you.

Proving you wrong was a trivial effort. Next time you want to spout simplistic arguments with unfeasible premises go to Sup Forums.

western civilization is the pinnicale of man

cultural relevatism is cancer

our civilization is the greatest,if you dont take pride in it and let it fall it becomes someone elses

now imagine if islam took it?

nationalism isnt about my dirt is better than your dirt

its i believe my laws,values,culture and tradittions are worthy of fighting for

if you havent found a reason to die for then you dont deserve to live.

i would bleed on my flag to keep the st georges cross red

rule britannia! long live the commonwealth! god bless america and the falklands are bloody british!

Or being proper Americans and assimilating already. Honestly as an user who's born in Israel that's the one thing I'll never understand about your Jews, assimilation into your country is a beautiful thing, especially when it's America of all places. Hell I don't even view myself as a Jew but I'll die for my Israeli brothers and my nation in a heartbeat.

Unless you mean Israelis who move to America specifically for shilling in which case it's just fucking embarrassing kek sorry

Patriotism-belief in the preservation of a countries values.

Nationalism - belief in the preservation of a countries ethnicity.

Which is tribal?

Exactly - I just don't get it. Why do they refuse to assimilate or if they don't want to, hop off to Israel? Maybe it's that all of the based Jews went to Israel and the remnants are the type of coward who wants to make noise about their "culture" but doesn't have the balls to actually stick up for it.

Nationalism is a wonderful thing. Israeli Jews get that - and it makes their country the greatest in the region. That's what sometimes confuses me about /pol. I don't care if there is a Jew conspiracy in Syria to conquer the place - if people are in the homeland they claim to be their homeland, it isn't a problem at all. People who are basically Western kicking out Islamic filth? Who gives a damn. It's those who are trying to fifth column our asses that we should be angry about.

Serious question - what's up with the culture of schilling? It seems universal to all foreign Jews to support crazy shit like 3 wave feminism - etc.

Ok here's a quick run down
>joe rogan is an interstellar water person from the bottom of the Atlantic ocean
>was the teacher of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, John the baptist, Eddie Bravo, Pythagoras, Immanuel Kant, (possibly) Thomas Paine,
>Has experienced all 12 Levels of human Consciencness, and achieved ALPHA BRAIN
>invented 12-D Chess, can move a Deca-Bishop with his mind
>His mind folds infinitely into itself
>has actually commissioned the Bogs for work before

Fuck off kike. Id glass your Country after another. Worthless hooknoses.

Tribalism isn't bad. And rejecting the truth about human nature regarding tribalism leads to disarray like we're seeing now.

Plus tribalism/patriotism doesn't necessarily mean you want to dominate others. That's jingoism

It's pretty much a long story.
I think that the basis of it all is the fact that Jews became a nomad culture after being quite the nationalistic theocracy. They were in a situation where they were a scattered diaspora while still having a very strong group sense. Due to this they began to self segregate, kept their religion and unique clothes and customs, which includes their racism towards non Jews - which can be legitimate when you have a nation of your own but doesn't work out so well as a diaspora. Long story short they have refused to assimilate.
This has naturally has caused tensions with the locals, and couple those tensions with the fact that the Jews were jealous of the fact that those who the view as lesser people had the thing the Jews wanted the most, a nation, and we have a cycle of mutual hate. Jews don't assimilate, they get a pogrom, it's a confirmation that Goyim are evil, they segregate even more, they get more pogroms.
Now think about this situation going on for decades upon decades. It has became a core base of Jewish culture, this hatred and fear, persecution complex, paranoia, and with that came the nepotism and the other covert survival tactics, and it has all fueled itself into the diaspora Jew we know today, the one who fears his neighbors in his host country, and cannot see himself ass a genuine part of the nation.
What does such a culture do? Try and assure that the nation is good for minorities, rather then not being a minority itself. That is why they push feminism, anti racism, democracy and egalitarianism of all kinds. And they are always on that, because they are scared, it is a part of who they are. When a nation is strong and proud it cleans house, and the Jews are usually the ones being cleaned - not without a fault of their own.
I wrote this hastily so it's probably incomplete, I hope it makes sense.

>get paid to fight
>become expendable because your employer can just buy another you whenever
>realize you've basically reaped the outcomes of patriotism but in a way that is more likely to get you backstabbed or forgotten by your employer
Wow you sure are smart and proved us all wrong, haha. I guess patriotism is bad.

Pretty sure that both are
woah shit sorry for the wall of text mate

>Not commiting suicide is a stupid concept.
>Its just living in a nihilist meaninglessness.
>Thinking your life is the best is just arrogant and usually racist.
>I would never endulge in anything nor try to better myself, doing an honest day of work is insanity.
>Try and prove me wrong

That makes perfect sense. Really good explanation - I hadn't thought about the contradiction between nationalism and a diaspora.

How would you solve the JQ?

>Dying for a country is insanity
You're dying for your people you coward

Food is grown on land.
People live on land.
People's lives gain meaning by engaging in certain practices that take place on and require...land.

B-b-b-b-but muh tribalism.
Dumb ass.

>I would never fight in a war, dieing for a country is insanity.

Congrats! You just joined the pacifist tribe! Now go smell your own farts somewhere else, dumb ass.

>tribalism
AKA a fundamental pillar of human behavior and biology

Glad I managed to explain it.
JQ is a hard one and a cruel one.
Basically - force assimilation, and I mean making the USSR seem like a pluralist utopia. This is not about Jews as much as any minority that refuses to assimilate. You gotta outlaw religions, break up families and banish back to homelands if necessary, demonize, shame, destroy all opportunities for organized subversion, use an iron fist and make sure that they understand that America is a White Christian culturally European nation and anyone who infringes on it in any significant way is committing a severe crime against the people of America. All that while making sure that the force assimilation process is not used for things like political assassinations or D&C. I might be an extremist and I'm fairly sure that I am, and this might be unamerican, but when you have a cultural enemy you are in real danger which is not tangible or quantifiable, so your measures have to be severe. They have to understand that every single citizen has the responsibility to be a patriotic nationalist, who is a part of the culture genuinely, as part of his definition as a citizen of the united states.
Of course what should have happened is that non Christians and non whites should have never be allowed there in the first place. So the other answer might be a race war, so unfortunately a second civil war.
Idk if that's a good answer. I gotta go to sleep now dude was nice talking to you

Good talking to you as well.

Glad to know there are some based Israelis out there.