What is the cause of the Trap epidemic?

What is the cause of the Trap epidemic?

Are modern western women truly becoming so revolting that young men are beginning to see feminine penis as a viable alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ashemaletube.com/videos/259934/amateur-sissy-strokes-her-monster-cock/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hentai

This.
But yes, western women are going through a phase of being utterly unbearable. Hopefully the old dykes in charge of this will die off soon and things can get back in order.

>What is the cause of the Trap epidemic
Everyone if given a choice wishes to be the girl, female bodies are universally agreed to be the most pleasing to the human eye, just look at ancient art, years trying to achieve perfection in body and those bodies were female.

>Everyone if given a choice wishes to be the girl
>Projection
Pick both

It has reached a point where men dress better as girls, than girls do. Honestly I see girls walking around in my town and all I can think is "that is what you chose to wear today?". I could do better than most girls from a fashion pov, it isn't fucking hard. But despite that 90% wear rundown sneakers, intentionally torn jeans, shitty baggy "hip" T-shirt, optional cap/tattoos/piercings and straw for hair with roots showing from their funky dye colour of choice. It is quite frankly disgusting. When a girl is good looking what we mean most of the time these days is not, "she carries herself well and takes care of herself", but "dem tits, dat ass, dose curves". Of course there are exceptions.

It is also why I believe anime works so well in the west, it is wishfullfillment of girls wearing girly things and acting girly.

From personal experience women and feminism definitely has something to do with it.

Would you rather be a cuck to an empowered feminist girl or have a trad relationship with a dude who looks and acts like a chick?

Men in America are being forced into traditional gender roles while women are casting off their role. Thus creating a privileged system in which the life of a woman is easier and less expecting than that of a man.

Men are opting out in order to have easier lives.

Neo feminism really is a poison that is helping neither gender.

>not wanting life on easy mode
>not wanting to control the opposite sex
>not wanting to look cute in adorable clothing
Traps just want the attention that females are privileged in society to be born with
>women don't have to sign up for a draft
>women are always the victims
>women can do no wrong
>women get lighter sentences
Society treats females better, traps just want the same treatment and to be cute at the same time.

>Men are so slutty and so penis driven that they willingly turn into a female just to get laid

Tell me how feminism is wrong?

>What is the cause of the Trap epidemic?
basically the chemicals in your food, drink and air

Just to make sure nobody falls for this bait, the trails are at different altitudes, massively different altitudes in fact.

Traps have been around for donkey's years

Holy shit femanon pls go.

let me see its dick

Feminism is what drove them to this point most of the time.

A lot of young men are effeminate fags that are attracted to skinny 'cute' women with small tits. There must be something in the food and water driving everyone to this point of hormonal and chemical degeneracy.

It's a downward spiral for both sides

I don't know maybe cause Kaiser Permanente is making nearly a billion dollars on hormone blocking drugs

Obviously not, otherwise both planes couldn't be commercial jets and still have the same relative size.
Learn basic geometry Hans

Trans don't exist. All the picture's of them are people photoshopping selfies of themselves as a joke.

>Are modern western women truly becoming so revolting
To be completely honest, yet. Western white women are fucking disgusting. Our society really fucked up with this one.
No proper dads to tell their daughters not to fuck black dudes, or chase them off with shotguns, and the single mother epidemic.

call me a faggot but that image really fucked me over for about a minute

>call me a faggot
I won't because the same happened to me

Yo check out the Cock on this tranny

Has me drooling

m.ashemaletube.com/videos/259934/amateur-sissy-strokes-her-monster-cock/

Weak beta males trying to capitalize on the easy life the females get to enjoy

WAKE ME UP
(I CAN'T WAKE UP)

I believe those digits might confirm your fears

Hii~

Go away.

She's right though. Feminism is degenerate, but men are so weak and degenerate they let all this happen to them and they barely put up a wimper of resistance.

fuck off back to tumblr with that fantasy world bullshit. most men get off on the power aspect of dominating a lesser male. the lesser male is in that state of mind because of previous mental abuse normally in the childhood.it has 0% to do with feminism

One

Two

If everyone was given the option to kill off their sex drive the world would be a merrier place.

Three

Pew pew

Four

Five

Six

Semen

[Something seems to be bothering Carth.]

Well, Sup Forums?

Faggot. The trap epidemic, along with other forms of degeneracy, only confirm that men are very degenerate and it plays right into the hands of feminists every time. That was the point.

Is The Dark Side the final redpill?

we're just going through the cycle of human desire, it's just a coincidence that the desire for effeminate boys is at peak now. go read about homossexuality and pederasty in ancient civilizations and you'll know that there is no global escape from degeneracy.

Nice

Listen to this post please. If you're thinking about changing sexes. For the love of god take hormones hard and early. We need more feminine traps, not disgusting men who are dressed as females. Start the hormones young and really give it 100% if you're serious about it. Asians already have the leg up on you because they are naturally feminine.