Revelation 1:14-15 “The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire...

Revelation 1:14-15 “The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.”

Why do people think Jesus was white when he was black?
Why do you pray to a white Jesus when you know he's the pope's gay son Cesare Borgia?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating#Notable_applications
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the fag you people pray to.

>he has a picture of Jesus named 'homo'.

You're the edgiest man that ever was.
Marx would be proud.

Sounds like you just described a fluffy haired, tanned Arab.

>Taking The Book of Revelation literally

>Can't into connecting adjectives to the right noun

Jesus had white hair and tanned skin.

no only muricans pray to him bcs of your perverted ,,christianity,, the settlers brought with it bcs they got exiled from europe for their stupid believes...

sad thing no american knows history so u could anwser ur own question u atheist hippie

>tfw you voted for donald 'the con' trump and not ted 'cruzmissile' cruz

How about not faggot.

>The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.
>His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.
>In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword.
>His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Stop making me defend christcucks with your shitty nigger memes.

Jesus was a Welshman.

Why is Ted Cruz so based?

Digits of truth desu.

Soooo... he was a sandnigger? We knew this already

The Scottish Race is Israel. I'm a True Israelite(Scot). Reminder Jesus was a member of an European, proto-Scottish enclave resident in ancient Galilee who struggled against Judaism. John Knox. A completely free man who disposed inwardly over the entire culture of his time, he has shown the deepest sensitivity for the Superhuman simplicity of Christ. He represented Jesus as what he had once appeared to be: a mediator between Man and God.
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091

Levant is a rightful Scottish clay just like Canada, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, Northern Ireland and Northern England

Yahowsha's mom was a descendent of King David.. David was a ginge.. kys OP

You probably think Hitler was black

All Celtic people are the true people of Israel.

Those who call themselves 'jews' are usurpers and imposters.

Islamic sources state Jesus was a white man, and that the devil is a black man. KYS nigger, son of the devil.

>this is what niggers believe in

Christcucks btfo

Hair like wool was talking about the color not texture. Burning Bronze isn't brown it's bright yellow

>schizo

>The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow
How many nogs have wool-like white hair?

Why would you not assume his feet were dark with dirt from walking around?

youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs

Aye!

"You shall betroth a wife, but another man shall ravish her. You shall build a house, but you shall not dwell in it. You shall plant a vineyard, but you shall not enjoy its fruit. Your ox shall be slaughtered before your eyes, but you shall not eat any of it. Your donkey shall be seized before your face, but shall not be restored to you. Your sheep shall be given to your enemies, but there shall be no one to help you."

Deuteronomy 28:30-31

tl;dr
You're a cuck

jesus was american, and therefore; black.

The most non sense answer wins.
Heres your prize now gtfo

Capthca is bullying me

Dont listen to this preening homosexual usurper.
he is listing the curses of disobedience out of context.

Jew- least of all people

Literally describes Donald Trump.

Sup Forums has been taken over by jews.

Thing is that it doesn't matter what he was since race is a social construct.

This is some trippy, Revelations bizarro version of Jesus desu senpai.

Jesus is whatever color He is, it doesnt matter. He saved my life, Hes my best friend and my King. He can be black as charcoal for all i care. Call out to Him friends, a burden will be lifted and salvation secured

you all will be surprised when he comes back

You pray to God not Jesus

America had the puritans, what does Europe have? The papist pagan church.

1:16

"and mose impotant of awll he dindu nuffin"

Actually, that's Apollo with some Zeus characteristics added to make him seem more like God.

Shitty translation. Check out the proper and best, based, Concordant LITERAL version: "And I turn about to look for the voice which spoke with me. And, turning about, I perceived seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like a son of mankind, dressed in a garment reaching to the feet, and girded about at the breasts with a golden girdle. Now His head and hair are white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire, and His feet like white bronze, as fired in a furnace, and His voice is as the sound of many waters."

Jesus had short hair too, the bible says it's shameful for a man to have long hair. The pagan Church of Rome influenced by the Pagan "Gods" depicted Jesus with long hair because they never read the bible

You are too fat and ugly and serpentine to be loved by females so you lose His understanding of gays that He blessed and call Him one Himself

Well, kinda. They just relabeled all the Pagan traditions and Gods to be Jewish, then wrote the Bible with a handful of Jewish religions to make a good back story.

Only retarded Americans take that shit literally.

The earth is not round. The sun is not a furnace. The moon landing and nukes are fake. Everything is electric. Bible explains the only truths out there. Nothing else does. Period

There is nothing in that passage you posted that either stated or implied that Jesus had black skin.

You're an idiots and probably form Quebec, the bible is 100% true, the words are Gods own words. If you don't believe the bible you have zero common sense, someone in a mental asylum probably has more common sense. That's just a fact

Who cares he's just another solar deity

Look at this and tell me how it doesn't say white so many times. To describe almost everything about him. His skin included. Do we see now how garden path like the ways we were shown have been?

FAKE MESSIAH FOR GOYS

>people actually think curly hair is exclusive to black people even though there's literally a hairstyle called the jewfro that happens to come from the exact same ethnic group that Jesus was supposedly born into

He said Jerusalem is presently being trampled by cows. Is Jerusalem a Christian or Gentile state right now? Fuck no.

hail satan, faggot

Hail rotten eggs bitchass

Go date some rocks more. By dating other rocks. Based on theories. And with zero instrumentation. None.

He was a white man, with light hair and a tan.

I don't understand how niggers confuse "burned brass" with "burnished brass."

Burnished brass is basically the same color as a tanned white person. Burned brass isn't even a thing.

OH WAIT THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Well you can carbon date organic material, that's pretty reliable. Also we've observed evolution in real time in the Galapagos, you can't refute that.

Bible and most religions are full of it.

But the only white parts of blacks are their hands and feet

Bob Marley is half white HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAH

Carbon dating was denounced by its inventor as useless for dating archaeological artifacts.

However the carbon dating crew ignored him and just kept on doing it.

Jesus was just a guy. For fucks sake religion is a lie made to encourage you to work and be happy until you die. Sausage Party may have been a comedy but fuck it's right about that at least.

>Shoulder length
>"Long" in the context of the era
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>feet were like burnished bronze
It specifically mentioned his feet, and guess how would your feet look like if you pranced around in a desert barefoot/with sandals.

Mine said white many times. And snow. People thought it meant browned bronze. It meant some kind of burning WHITE bronze!
Why do you have frenula? Think about frenula for a moment. How in the fuck did those evolve? Where is missing link. Explain flagellar motors and those leaf bugs that look exactly like fucking leaves. Explain why all male animals look pretty while all females are brown. And the male pregnant sea horses please. Also no. Carbon dating means nothing. You are onserving say ionisation that you ignore in its electrical and plasma states. The fourth state of matter. And count neutrons or electrons or half lives. Based on your eyes and brain alone. Not a computer or sensor. And you say wow. Carbon something something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbon_dating#Notable_applications

Seems pretty gud to me

>kikeipedia

Revelation is a fucking fanfic.

It and the Old Testament should be cut from the Bible.

>name of book is "The Unveiling of Jesus Christ"
>KEEP IT HIDDEN!

You shouldn't proudly display garbage.

>Sup Forums christcucks pray to a tanned jew
The cognitive dissonance has to be off the charts

>linking Wikipedia
>on Sup Forums
you have to go back to rėddit

King David

>We helped meme Trump into office even though Cruz was farther to the right on literally every issue

Why do you think God is keeping you down. Is holding you down. Why do you sound like Cobain? The "man" keeping you down? Things were very simple. You lied. You had us banished. And you and your progeny continue their lies for these are all they know

>he uses shit translations

what does brass burning in a furnace look like?

What about him? Christ was the final Adam. That passage is not describing David. Hey bud. Quote the Jonathan passages in relation to David instead.
How new are you? Even to the thread? You keep lying it's so obvious

>white, like white wool
Albino confirmed

Durr it goes brown because somebody said so

I'm not sure what delusions you suffer from, if after reading what I wrote you would write such a nonsensical response.

All I'm saying is that the Old Testament and Revelations are shit and should be pared down dramatically, if not removed altogether.

Christianity should focus on the New Testament only.

Not the tribal rules and made up stories of the Old Testament. Not the fire & brimstone end of days fanfic of Revelation.

Just our lord and savior Jesus Christ and his message of the New Testament.

You couldn't have witnessed evolution in real time because evolution isn't real. And if evolution can happen in the Galapagos so quick we can see it why is it only there and nowhere else?

I agree with (proper) welfare, to help the poor and downtrodden until they can pick themselves up, rather than being dependent on it like niggers do.

Republican party is full of Christ hating kikes and Zionist "Christian" stooges so it's not surprising.

Not everything has to have a purpose fa m. Accumulation of favorable (according to the environment) mutations through generations is the basic premise of evolution by natural selection and this has been well established, proven and observed.

As a school example: Industrial melanism developed in moths in Great Britain after the industrial evolution. These moths in which a random mutation caused them to be melanistic subsequently had a greater chance to survive, since they were better camouflaged on dark surfaces. They then had more offspring and became more common. This is exactly how animals "evolve" (not by their own will) to look like leafs. Through generations they are ever more similar to their environment, due to being better camouflaged, thus having a greater chance to survive and having more offspring.

Here's another great example of evolution in real time:

Pope's gay son? He's God's only begotten son whom existed before the foundations of the world

nigger faggot stfu Jesus founded the white race go back to your damn Jew nation you goddamn kikes

Stay vigilant

>worshipping a dead jew on a stick

you have to go back m8

The sentence you just posted makes it clear that his head was like wool in color, not necessarily in other aspects. It also said his hair was like snow. Does that mean it was crystalline in structure?

As for his feet, it says in it that his feet were like bronze refined in a furnace, so his feet were glowing hot with energy.

If his bronze feet are supposed to mean he had brown skin, why didnt they say his skin was brown, just his feet? Why not mention his face?

Basically, the revelations is saying that Jesus came back as Super Saiya-Jesus and you're interpreting it as: he is black

Well soulja boy did say he looked like Goku...

We are His bridegroom. You uncover your female earthly brides that don't exist in Him nor in Heaven. But when He brings Zion you want cover ups. We have a God of the living. Not of the dead.
I'm not reading these religious fairy tales of séance science

He is disputed even to have been Judean. He was of Galilee. Did He even speak Hebrew? I know He spoke Aramaic

jesus was a jew, so semitic

>there are people that think Jesus was white even though he was clearly a desert nigger born in a desert to a desert nigger mother

Yup.

"AFTER these things Jesus walked in Galilee; for he would not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him."

John 7:1

He was the color of Sardius stones. Think of a neon red cosmic entity, like doctor rmanhattan.

Very mature fa m

Do you know a black person intelligent enough to create an organized religion on the scale of Christianity? Jesus was clearly an Aryan with a tan.

How do you know Mary was black?
Pic
Shitty reply. Read the Concordant Literal Version free online, thread. I'm going out now to go buy cigarettes
No

jesus and muhammad were both dirty niggers. fact