So why are you STILL supporting Trump now that's been proven and proven once again that he's a lieing cheat...

So why are you STILL supporting Trump now that's been proven and proven once again that he's a lieing cheat? Do you call FBI chief and NSA chief confirming there was no wiretapping, there were no GCHQ involvement at all etc. still "fake news"

Be real now, your meme is dead. It was a fun ride, but don't cling to dead memes, it makes you look pathetic
Shoop Da Whoop! Imma firing ma lazor!! Choclate rain !!! *moves away from the mic to breathe in*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGYn7ER5U_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one can be murdered because murder is against the law

Aww, someone had to make a hater post. It's ok kid. You have some spunk and I respect that. Go hug mommy and tell her you won't be a loser anymore and will move out by 40.

I want to believe people on this board are just trolling and it's Sup Forums 2.0 but I know you're serious

>it's another "baseless assumptions" episode

Not an argument evidence and sources plox

If you think the truth will ever get in Sup Forumss way, you havent been here very long. People here for the most part have no regard for facts/truth etc, just like Dark Lord Trump

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

100% copypasta from when Wikileaks Vault 7 was released, keep trying

Its funny how quick you are to dismiss Trump tower being wiretapped but still continue grasping at straws about the Russians. Get fucked commie.

That was mine numbnuts. I was on vacation so didn't put my heart and sole into it. Now I added to it.

> no surveillance on Trumps campaign
> Flynn convo leaked and DJT phone calls leaked.
> nobody knows why the convos were being listened to, how they were being listened to, or who leaked them

They said there was no physical wiretapping

You know that with Trump you have to read between the lines, what he meant with "Wiretapping" was that he was surveillance on him

>Trump tower being wiretapped
proven bullshit by fbi

>russians
ongoing investigation

You realize that there is no way anyone would know if he was or not being tapped unless he was being monitored

>you
>the intelligence agencies

wait a god damn minute here...
give the dropper to someone who isn't a tool

>muh microdosing
>muh still trumpfag

If I knew where you lived I'd tie you down and empty droppers into your face until you stopped becoming such a douchebag

holy shit I hope this is a troll.
I feel sick.

> Trump says campaign was wiretapped.
FALSE
> The leaked information was not obtained via tapping wires but rather classified techniques.
TRUMP IS A LIAR. HAHA DRUMPHKINTOADS BTFO.
t. Huffington post

>Imma firing ma lazor!!
fuck I actually miss this one

Note the infowars shills ITT.

Trump made me become leftlibertarian just because how how he denies the facts. So much for liberals ignoring the truth...

You seem upset just because he didn't shake Merkel's hands, which I thought was very bold.

The FBI and NSA are trained to deceive people. The NSA themselves have claimed that they don't wiretap millions of Americans but the Snowden leaks showed otherwise. There's just no way that they excluded Trump's data from their bulk collection program. GCHQ is another dishonest agency so their word doesn't mean much.

This is just another example of these liars colluding to discredit their president, which is shameful.

Trump puts America first and isn't going to play ball if you get in his way by spreading fake news. Cry all you want. He's the greatest president the world has ever seen.

he's nopt just the greatest president. He is the greatest man. All men in america should be forced to watch him and his sons fuck their wives.

I agree with you, good sir.

He'll be talked about by future generations as an example of what can be achieved if everyone works together to better a nation with someone like Trump to lead the way.

Trump is truly inspiring and a classy gentleman with a manly jawline, great hair and large hands. I wish there were more people like him in this world.

he has achieved peak physical condition and masculinity. I bet his cock is at least a foot long. Do you think he'd let me prep him before he impregnates my wife?

>how do you do fellow dr- i mean trump supporters!

fuck off shill, you really need to get over it, hillary lost.

Autistic kraut

Obama asked the Brits to do his dirty work for him.

Wakey wakey.

Anyone moderately intelligent can see this is nothing more than an establishment witch-hunt to keep President Trump from advancing his agenda.

We know NSA had Trump surveiled since the Bush 43 administration and that there is more probable cause to investigate Obama's wiretapping than the bogus accusation of a Russian/Trump collusion.

Lean on your representatives and tell them you don't buy this dog and pony show, and to quit wasting our tax dollars on this poorly acted, theatre.

See Project Dragnet

Ye, /Bol/ shoud tur to the only alternativ nao- Gommunism xDDD subbort hillori and win free sshitt :DDD

denying claims and saying that you cannot answer that does not equal there is no evidence. that's that.

Still waiting for the proof. If this guy doesn't come up with any proof beyond his words, he is either going to prison, or getting executed. He BETTER come up with something. Because his life depends upon it.

prove it you cunt

ShariaBlue is working overtime tonight.

U liberal faggots will cling to anything the dem media complex shits out. Where's the evidence of the Russian hack, faggots?? Where is it? U got shit cus shit is all there is. Goddamn I wish a fucking war would start in this country. U fucking Libtard faggot commies would be slaughtered by all the gun owning helicopter flying redpilled 'Mericans. The military is on the RedPill side. The 2nd Amendment gun owners are RedPill loyal and all u fagggs have are 70 IQ niggers and humus eating faggots. Goddamn I'm sick of u fucking pathetic weak excuses. White Power Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! niggers

Oh goyim believe the government, it's your friend. It would never lie!

youtu.be/AGYn7ER5U_0