HAPPENING IN SWEDENSTAN

HAPPENING IN SWEDENSTAN
STREAM WHERE?

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/843934256590209025

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njVB0xy2UrE
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fgm-in-sweden-school-where-every-single-girl-in-one-class-underwent-procedure-exposed-9552854.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/expressens-eric-erfors-d-ms-till-f-ngelse-f-r-rasistattack-trakasserade-flyktingar-och-hotade-h-nga&edit-text=
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3303/new-gigantic-migration-shock-for-the-swedes.html
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3838/a-large-number-of-is-terrorists-in-sweden-no-control.html#.WNBfYT32Ybw.twitter
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/sweden-internship-asylum-seekers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every fucking day new riots.

It's like Sub Saharan Africa at this point.

Are we having streams for every shooting in Murica too? No, because you faggots shoot each other up so much there's not enough time in a single day to broadcast all your faggotry.

Nice try, though.

god i hope it only gets worse

Do you really call 20-30 people a "riot"?

Shootings should be all but expected in a 60% 'white' country though

delet this

there is nothing happening in sweden

Svens, are you fucking vikings or not?
Clean this shit/

in 2067 this will considered a 9/10

Fake news, its all blown up by the media. Its just some kids doing pranks.

>youths having some harmless fun
>this triggers Sup Forums

Saying nords are vikings is like saying italians are romans

When are they going to kick them out?

Hasn't been a happening for years

miss Helsinki, Finland. ugly looking ape.

they are opressed and have all the reason to by angry, stop being a xenophobic bigot!

>t. achmed al wassabi

They haven't been "vikings" for the longest time.
Swedish kids only play video games and are full of estrogen while muslim kids lift and kickbox

>yoots

Nah, you're no viking, that's 4 sure man.
Hans was OBVIOUSLY BAITING, can you STOP BEING such a preposterous AUTIST please.

BREAKING NEWS!: A BOMB EXPLODED IN BAGH- I MEAN SWEDEN!

Okay, but Sweden was great so recently.

It's barely 50% white

>youths

It was less shit, but not great by any means

I mean 200 years ago.

My point remains

DAWG. FORGET ABOUT EUROPE DAWG.
THERES NOTHING HAPPENING IN EUROPE, DAWG.

Sweden yes!

Aren't you guys glad everything is alright and absolutely nothing is happening in Sweden, I repeat nothing is happening in Sweden at all.

98% involve nigger and spic gangs. Nothing of value lost.

You only need 3 for it to be a riot

"youths"
Oh Hans Joakimsen you rascal!

Shes the offspring of a black and a moose

>Swecucks
>value

>implying it was great 200 years ago

fucking negative loser, stop posting and go to sleep you failure

You want to watch livestreams of black and hispanic gangs shooting each other?

Oh, sorry. I mean Carolus XII, it was 300 years ago.

>22:39
>sleeping

you don't?

20 sand niggers?! That's enough to take on the entire Swedish police force AND army! Someone call Merkel, we need the EU in there stat! If we just throw enough civilians at them, maybe they'll get too tired from raping the women or run out of bullets shooting the men.

youtube.com/watch?v=njVB0xy2UrE

roving gangs of muslims causing trouble and just having a good time. thereneeds to be a clockwork orange remake.

it was attrocious 200 years ago

I mean, obviously. But its just downhill after that

FGM in Sweden: School where every single girl in one class underwent procedure exposed
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/fgm-in-sweden-school-where-every-single-girl-in-one-class-underwent-procedure-exposed-9552854.html

>Swedish army

Sweden (like Netherlands) has no army. Literally no army because the armed forces are barely at division strength.

You're joking, right...? No army at all...?

Thank God it's only youths

YOU

#tonightinSweden

16.000 men, but not more

Afterall, you made a great economy and high standart of living. That's good. Majesty isn't only influence and winning battles.

>Youths

>Youths

They had to practice, shouting "pang" because they had no rounds....

>youths

We could mobilize 1 million men for infantry roles, but only 30.000 could be equipped

>at least in the top 3 countries in the world
>not great

Define greatness

EVEN THE JOURNALISTS ARE CRACKING

"Fucking immigrants - burn in hell!": Now is convicted Expressen Eric Erfors to prison for racist attack
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/expressens-eric-erfors-d-ms-till-f-ngelse-f-r-rasistattack-trakasserade-flyktingar-och-hotade-h-nga&edit-text=

bretty sad

America was never fully white like Sweden was. The spics and niggers keep to their enclaves because we put them there, they can kill each other all they want. The case with Sweden is brought on by the forced integration of these monkeys into an all-white country.

oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Im by myself and having a laugh riot.

SWEDEN -- "It's a level we've never seen before," said the Moderates' migration policy spokesperson Johan Forssell when he told Aftonbladet that over 300,000 cases of family reunifications are expected by 2019. The record figures come from the Migration Board's forecast, according to Aftonbladet.
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3303/new-gigantic-migration-shock-for-the-swedes.html

Sweden needs 700k of new apartments in 6 years to house the invaders.

just imagine all those blacked swedish girls, voluntarily or not. HOT

2018 and the elections can't come soon enough

Kinda, yeah.

I thought we did do Chicago police scanner stuff.

wow its nothing

at least they are being more honest by destroying shit like a normal invasion would, all this invasion through taking advantage of SJW-policy has been boring....

jesus fucking christ with this "youths" bullshit.

J U S T
I just can't fucking believe this shit

I am a KHV and I would turn this woman down if she offered me sex.

Hello? Hello, Sweden? Do you speak english? Do you seen any bömbs, or güüns?

Just firewörks, grenädes änd stones mäte

Please don't abbreviate female genital mutilation. I'm sure the news will but it's not worthy.

>We could mobilize 30.000 men for infantry roles
ftfy

how måny grenådes?

It's because this criminal investigator is taking the bull by the horns. He drops redpills and doesn't afraid of anything. The whistleblower of our time.

You can't imagine how much autistic screeching is going on among the leftards. They are trying everything short of assassinating him. They want him behind bars, but he knows that it would become a gigantic farce.

He considered entering politics, all parties but the Sweden Democrats told him to go fuck himself, but in political terms, i.e. "conform to core values". SD merely acknowledged his decades of experience as a policeman and that he has balls of steel and was welcome to seek membership in the party, but there would be no free rides to a seat in the parliament, he would have to get recommended by the local divisions first.

Wait... are they no-...?

The phrase most used by police in #Sweden following riots ?

No-one has been arrested so far.

Second most:

"Hands-off approach".

>skin like cottage cheese

>New favorite and only channel I'd watch on TV.

There is a larger number of terrorists who have fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, and who now move around freely in the Swedish society. The authorities have no control of the situation, it was revealed in SVT's "Agenda" yesterday.

Around 150 terrorists who fought for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, have returned to Sweden, The authorities in Sweden have no control of the terrorists or the situation. The government is, after almost three years of ISIS, still discussing new measures, and has as usual scrapped those that didn't work, including a "terrorist hotline" that concerned people could call.
The only authority that possibly/hopefully keeps track of the terrorists, is the Security Police (Säpo), but they will not share their information with other authorities, meaning that local social workers have no clue that a genuine ISIS jihadist is knocking on the door, unless they find out for themselves.

Officials who are working to pay out benefits to immigrants in the so-called vulnerable areas, namely report that they sometimes see their clients in videos from the Islamic State.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3838/a-large-number-of-is-terrorists-in-sweden-no-control.html#.WNBfYT32Ybw.twitter

I live less than a kilometer from that guy's restaurant. I've considered going there to laugh at him.... after I've eaten. The menu looks pretty darn tasty. Quite expensive though.

Poor faggot. Shitskins got u down?

SWEDEN ANNOUNCES PRISON GUARD INTERNSHIPS FOR 450 NEW ASYLUM SEEKERS

SWEDEN ANNOUNCES PRISON GUARD INTERNSHIPS FOR 450 NEW ASYLUM SEEKERS
MARCH 19, 2017
IMMIGRATIONISLAM10 COMMENTS3 MIN READ
Sweden’s probation and prison service has announced a plan to grant 450 recent migrants and people with disabilities internships as prison guards.

The service’s website states that 70 spots have already been filled in the program – the goal of which is to turn the migrants into “role models, both in our own operations and for the relatives and friends outside the Prison and Probation Service.”

What could possibly go wrong?

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/sweden-internship-asylum-seekers/

Love watching Sweden go down in flames

Rot in hell cucks

>hmm, this sounds like bullshit
>let's go to kriminalvarden.se and dispute this claim
>see pic related
>why even bother?

HAHAHA YOOOOOO

THIS IS FUCKING PAYBACK WHITE BOIS

ALL THOSE FUCKIN YEARS OF PLAYING WIT US LIKE WE NOTHIN LIKE WE NOTHIN

ITS ALL COMING BACK AND YOU BOIS ARE FINNA PAYING FOR PAST CRIMES

>blaming an entire religion for the actions of a handful of disadvantaged and oppressed kids