Will North Korea ever reunite with South Korea?

Will North Korea ever reunite with South Korea?

Why would South Korea want them? It'd be like mexico but worse.

Also she does a lot of assuming of genders in that video. Pretty sexist if you ask me.

It would mean the collapse of South Korea's economy.

being
Best Korea is going on what 4 generations isolated from Worst Korea, do you honestly think they can ever reunite?? they are entirely two different people now.

Fucking fascinating.

Maybe, but it might require wiping out all North Koreans first.

North Koreans are probably pretty redpilled by this point. 51st state when?

best korea doesn't want to unite with worst korea

why are north korean women so much cuter than south korean women? pre surgery at least

thats adorable

Careful. Who knows what horrible congenial health effects decades of crushing poverty and communism can lead to.

stronger genes?

shes cute

I was thinking more like heavy metal poisoning. Who knows what kind of water quality they got there.

a lot of the people in North Korea understand what's going on, they just don't have the the group power and strength to start a revolution yet. I don't understand why we have to take Syrian refugees and not North Korean ones, that would be pretty sweet.

I think it'd be a pain for south korea because their small country would instantly double and they would need to turn a commie place into a first world country which would take alot of time money and resources.
I heard there was some oil in the north though...
Maybe they should leave this to us

i'm sure the average north korean is in piss poor health, but i've been watching the north korean television stream and theres plenty of decent looking women there

agreed

Exactly. Could we somehow use meme magic to overthrow their government and create a new migrant crisis of right wing korean QTs?

>all those North Korean qts that are really susceptible to being dommed

someone get me a boat

that was cute

She looks genuinely happy about leaving North Korea.
It's like a second chance at life :')

kim got tiny hand

It's inevitable. You don't seriously think they will be separated forever and ever, do you?

why is he looking at someone playing Daggerfall on a projector

please tell me thats not what I think it is

That is the stupidest idea ever infect you should be shot for treason.

There is no oil there. That's why the armed forces of the north can't operate for more that few days.

so cute if true

Why

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

/thread

i would house this korean refugee and show her around in a developing capitalist country like spain.

those hands don't look all that tiny
i'm sure his dick is huge regardless

bigger than drumpfs

Why do South Koreans look white but North Koreans look like spics... Shouldn't it be the other way around?

goddamit burger. not every country is as devenerate as yours. So stop assuming there are more than two genders.

Holy shit..... Drumpf BTFO

Leave

While this may be one of the lighter sections of this interview, the rest of it was depressing. It's amazing she was able to leave her destitute lifestyle and come out of it brimming with optimism.

North Korea only place running original Everquest. pre expansion, old UI. Kim is the only in game support

korea should have stayed under eiter japanese or chinese control

Who would want to join that degenerate shithole?

How the hell do you think this bitch looks white? Gtfo

I know. South Korea sucks.

There definitely something going on with the left and right hand sizes.

She is North Korean you fucking degenerate.

Listen to me plebs, if anyone wanted a unified Korea, it would've happened by now.
>burgers don't want it cos it might mean no more military bases
>China doesn't want it cos it would mean no buffer zone between it and a "western" Asian country
>Japan doesn't want it cos without North Korea, it loses the only common adversary it shares with South Korea (plus it would rival Japan in population more)
>south doesn't want it cos refugees would be demanding gibs for the next thousand years
>north elite doesn't want it cos they no longer get to feel like big boys + muh war crimes and shit means they stand to lose everything they currently enjoy
Meanwhile we can't fuckin invade anymore cos they got nukes, doesn't matter if they can use them or not cos it would make things infinitely more complicated trying to find them all and prevent some but from detonating
The cost of bringing East Germany up to west Germany's standards cost trillions of dollars, and isn't even done yet (nor may it ever). North/South Korea differences are a trillion times more stark. Basically only country that might benefit is Russia, in the sense that a unified Korea would probably affect them the least geopolitically in the region

>Gtfo
>having shit reading comprehension

Go back to Sup Forums or reddit you fucking faggot.

By god I think you're onto something. Infact, we need to infiltrate their government, making the situation better for men, and worse for women. Then, we let the western media get a sniff of it, they all feel sorry for the women, and send them over here

Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

That was too cute. And she's a cutie. It's almost as if surgery has ruined the Worst Korean facade and Best Korea has to save it from being completely ruined.

I want that qt.

That is a stupid and racist thing to say.
Immigration is always a net benefit for the economy.

Only if by "reunite" you mean "unbroken sheet of nuclear-fused glass".

She is perfect.