What's Sup Forums majoring in?

What's Sup Forums majoring in?
M-A-R-K-E-T-I-N-G here raising up funds to get some online computer certifications.

:)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5p724SdwGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing

I'm majoring in the way of the blade.

JUST

Theoretical Physics, I will create the next super weapon surpassing the h-bomb in the same way it surpassed tnt

>toppest of keks

math and philosophy
>tfw genius

I'm going to trade school. Yeah I know, I fucked up.

I know >marketing but I'm poor and debt isn't an option given the no jobs job field here.

Botany to help rebuild our planet after Drumpf kills us

you didn't fuck up picking a trade, you might have fucked up going to trade school

>math and philosophy
>>tfw genius

not reading philosophy on your own to not get jewed into leftist philosophy shills

you have a better chance at getting a job going to trade school vs having a college degree with 300k debt.

Do you mean there's a chance I can go to university?

Double majoring is easy, especially if you go beyond a bachelors degree.

what's a "trade school" exactly?

Do they force your lawyers to minor in philosophy like they do here? Curious.

You've made a better choice then 90% of college undergrads. Not even memeing. I wish I could be in your shoes.

>300k debt.
Why exaggerate it? How the fuck would someone accumulate that much debt from school.

'Leftist' philosphy only makes me more and more certain about my own worldview so its not a bad thing 2bh

They have places here where you get a 2 year training in plumbing or HVAC or electrician. Something like that.

Chemical engineering.

That's not far off what doctor debt is.

Engineering. Hopefully I don't wash out when the maths get hard.

Finance

Good then. I tend to just get angry.

that's what i thought. so you'll still need to get accepted into a union and jump through their hoops as an apprentice for 4-6 years before you're making 60-100k. it's easy to get into a trade school, not to much into a union and climbing their ladder.

Archaeology

I'll justify your historical claim to any piece of land you want.

Getting my masters in cyber security by 2019.

>Medical

If i make it through this shit i'll skedaddle from Sweden.

you haven't had a "proper" higher education have you?

I finished wasting my money a long time ago. Went to trade school and became an electrician. No regrets.

I once had an interest in that but many of the places here have high failure rates when it comes to actually getting certified so I stayed clear. That and the idea of manual labor is kind of meh to me.

Sounds sweet.
I just graduated with my AAS for ITNA.
Only entry level jobs so far, but I just got on at a good corporation.
Hopefully I'll be able to go back and either do Cyber Security, or continue with Networking. They've got some great education reimbursement.
Either way, if I stay at this corporation I'll be able to move pretty much anywhere inside.

Graduated in clinical psychology
Have a master's degree in clinical psychology (learning, anxiety and genetics)
Currently studying to get a phd degree in clinical psychology (neuroimaging diagnosis)

>he fell for the cyber security meme
you learn anything useful yet?

At least a doctor could repay their debt in a reasonable amount of time.

Electrical engineering master race here

and if you are a history phd?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANY NON-STEM MAJORS ARE DEGENERATE AND MAKE YOU DESERVING OF THE ROPE

Doctors have a bigger problem than debt. The requirements here are so high you could be in your mid 30s before seeing that kind of money.

That's a hellish commitment they make. Hat off to them.

STEM is degenerate

>degree in psychology.

Yes, put him with the other 600,000,000 psych majors.

That im guaranteed a job starting anywhere from 75-100k in a field with a zero unemployment rate.

Yes sad and lonely here (intellectually speaking)

In my defense I spent most of my career shocking animals and studying their behavior and biology. Most psychologist go full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I tell them what I did at my masters

Jewish lies. The only major with 0 unemployment is Quantum Physics.
Try again, sweetie ;)

Sure, anyone with half a brain and skid scripts can do "pen testing" but what did you LEARN?

What can one realistically do with a history degree? I get that question about marketing but seriously what besides high school teacher does history get you?

anything is a stem degree if you just believe

>What can one realistically do with a history degree?
that's the joke, there isn't anything.

>tfw cyber security is saturated with shitty talentless fucks

Electrical engineering. Feels good to not have chosen a meme major

DUDE THAT SI FUCKED UP

Law.

>Puerto Rican
>marketing experts
>P.R.P.R.
>literally yelling at people to buy your products

You think i came to college to learn? I came to get a shiny piece of paper that says "hire me and pay me a lot of money please"

HAHA ENJOY NEVER GETTING A JOB

>graduated criminal justice in uni 7 years ago
>still can only get manual labour jobs or no jobs at all

Bio-chem docs and mabey minor in Bio-tech or something

youtube.com/watch?v=D5p724SdwGI

You could say this is what it was all about

i see, so you're the talentless fuckup type.

Who's yelling?