Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sboh-_w43W8
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=FIux4OX7DHs
mint.ca/store/coins/18-karat-gold-coin-–-year-of-the-rooster-–-mintage-2500-2017-prod2800287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is silver better? My brother has a bit of money in silver. An ounce of gold is over 1000 dollars and super easy to lose or get stolen

thanks sharia blue

Silvers definitely more satisfying to own, dropping a few grand feels much better when it's on a couple of big ingots rather than a little pellet.

>thinking gold is a viable means of transaction currency in the modern world

Silver has a more stable price than gold.

t.Gold Miner

To protect against the inflation tax

>Fiat-debt shekels are real

The more the dollar inflates, the less I owe on my house and car.

IF THE US DOLLAR IS SO SHITTY WHY IS THE AUD USD EXCHANGE RATE IN THE DUNNY

REEEEE I BUY A LOT OF SHIT FROM AMERICA AND WANTED TO IMPORT A CAR REEEEE

>the money I have is worth less every year

And the less you earn nigga

GOLD IS MONEY EVERYTHING ELSE IS TEMPORARY CREDIT - ROTHSCHILD

youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

In the event when money is useless and gold is all that has worth, your gold will be seized by the government anyway by threat of your life.

>why would anyone buy gold
it's pretty

Me thinks someone needs to go study up on some history.

>2017
>not using thorium based currency

>why would anyone buy gold
Why do the aristocracy value Gold?

If gold, but 1/10 oz ever month, approx $130
Silver, buy American Eagle's, spend $120 a month
When you're in your 50's you'll have a big pile of money, wait till there's a rush, sell !
Gold an Silver has ALWAYS made ppl money, especially as they use more for industry !

Gold is like diamonds. Not rare and being artificially hyped.

That was JP Morgan.

The value of EVERY fiat currency EVER has crashed to ZERO (exept the ones in use today........yet)

Gold has 1000s of years of reliable value and has NEVER been considered worthless. (Until, like, the 1970s and only in the west, because we've been (((Educated))). )

>An ounce of gold is over 1000 dollars and super easy to lose or get stolen

Just put it in your gun safe

And never tell anyone unless you want a home invasion and threatening your life to open that safe

All great videos, thanks for passing these on.

But the guy on TV told me to

buy a good one, bolt it to the foundation.

>a brit kike shilling for muh gold

nice try, fiat currency is the true red pill when you remove private central banking

Last and certainly not least. Put a Trump sticker on it.

No probs. Many people recommend "The secret of oz" also by Bill Still as well if you havent seen it:

I prefer The Money Masters tho

excellent trips

Yes a gold national gold standard is restrictive, but holding a personal store of gold instead of fiat currency protects against currency devaluation. (from things like bank bailouts and such)

I included The Money Masters in a later post.

>youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

I use to watch this guy on CUNY tv in the 80's and early 90's. Use to be, if I remember correctly, Tuesday Science programs and Wednesdays Business.

not even close...silver is much more volatile

Unless he gets raises?

Oh yeah - i didn't notice. The vids are even more auspicious

Yeah - Money Masters blew my mind the first time I watched. It explained everything economics

When the system collapses you can visit me with ten thousand dollars in gold to buy my ten thousand dollar chicken.

Why, though?
It's not industrial uses, copper is used similarly in electronics, Copper is 2.68$ a pound, gold is what, 1229$ per pound?

But at that point, it's not functioning as a currency.
It's the physical equivalent of holding onto bitcoins.
You're not using it as a currency, you're not buying or selling things with it as a means of exchange, you're holding onto it.
That isn't money

The same reason the aristocracy values it highly. Why do the Queen and the Vatican (for eg.) consider it valuable?

ProTip: Its not about its industrial uses

Is there enough gold for everyone on Earth?

That's an appeal to authority fallacy.
Why?

You can exchange it as money as well, sure.

But its primary use in that circumstance is to retain value

sure technically it becomes an asset?

how does any of that matter?

also it can easily exchanged into shit "fiat currency" or traded as is

lots of places would take gold to settle a debt

>let modern times may may

gold is rare

it is an element

you cant just create it at a whim

and people treat it as an asset because of these traits and its malleability/tradability

But then it's not money.
If you're not spending it to buy and sell things, it ISN'T MONEY.
Money is a medium of exchange, if you're not using it to buy and sell things it isn't money

That's not actually a fallacy. You need to understand what a fallacy is before you use the word to try to shoot down arguments on the internet like every college freshman does when they learn about them.

>That's an appeal to authority fallacy.
The rich value it highly. thats why they are rich.

Being rare doesn't mean something is valuable. MLP fanfic featuring Trump is rare, doesn't mean it is valuable.
It being an element doesn't mean it is valuable. Look at Silicon.

You can use it as a medium of exchange. Why do you think you can't? Its been used as such for 1000s of years. and Silver of course.

The rich also take shits, does that mean if I take a shit I will be rich?

No. taking shits has nothing to do with value

You're saying it is valuable because the aristocracy, Queen and Vatican value it.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-authority
This is textbook appeal to authority

Useless shiny metal. Meh.

But there's as much evidence that rich people taking shits is what makes them rich, as valuing gold as a reason they are rich.
Which is to say, 0

Advice fresh from the nineteen-fucking-fifties.

Everything is Labor. Labor is the only true value that mankind really transacts.

America enslaves the Labor of the world.

Because no store I've gone to accepts gold.

But more and more factories are automated.
Robots aren't labor

If shit ever gets bad enough that "money" doesnt really matter, then I'd rather have bullets than gold/silver. And I do.

No. there isn't 1000s of years of history backing up the non-fact that taking shits equals protecting wealth.

Saved. Thanks for the content.

They are automated labour

Its a hedge against financial collapses

>every country uses it to buy oil
petro dolla nigga

1600 tons sounds little tbqfh

nice 7s
i'll watch your vids add mine to your list.

>out of nowhere
>pre-shilling for the dollar's difficulties which are upcoming
Thanks for the warning, CTR, I'm off to buy some gold...

I think what these people mean is gold is an insurance against fiscal and monetary mismanagement by the government of the country you live in.
But they just can't put it into words because they're dumb Trump voters, so they just say MUH MONEY.

I would assume you as an educated Canadian would've realised this. Stop pestering the poor illiterate devils.

Every rich person took shits

You can settle debts in gold and silver. Its in your constitution, im sure. We've forgotton or had no need for it prior to the bank bailouts. (you know, when BANKS and the WHOLE BANKING SYSTEM went insolvent?)

You have to educate yourself. You ulimately have to redpill your self.

See:

No probs. Glad you found it useful

LOL similar uses.

Copper corrodes, Gold is a noble metal. Please learn some science.

Yes, yes it is. Even the Treasury Department thinks so....

You idiot.

>gold is not money and never has been
I don't think even the Federal Reserve kikes say this.

I cannot use it to buy food to feed my family.
If money cannot accomplish this, it does not function as money.

Hey thanks! I havent seen this one.

Both are used heavily in electronics
That is "similar uses".

Im not following your logic or point. This cant make less sense.

You can take a 50 dollar gold piece into a grocery store and buy food. I have a can of tuna I will sell you for a silver dollar.

AGE and ASE are legal tender tender according to U.S. code.

Not my fault that you can't understand that within that broad topic of "electronics" they have very different uses.

BTW, are you Jewish? You argue like a Jew.

Yes you can use it this way. youd use silver for food since its a small purchase. You'll probably have to make an arrangement with the store, and wait untill after the inevitable economic collapse of fiat currencies

I'm predicting that we'll see a breakout of silver price this year. JP Morgan and friends have been manipulating the price of silver to try and protect the US dollar for too long and people are starting to wake up to this. Less than 10 days ago, 23k shares of Silver were traded to keep the price down. It went from ~$18.50 down to $16.94 and is now currently trading at $17.55. I expect the second dip in a double dip before this increase happens.
Silver is used in many electronics, and we've abused it so much, that metal is coming back. Silver is also not being excavated anymore as we might have run out. That means that the quantity of silver is ever decreasing while demand can only go up.
Thanks to Ron Paul, Arizona has now passed a bill allowing for the use of Gold&Silver as money while also abolishing the capital gains tax on it. This will further increase the value of the precious metals and can now be comfortably exchanged.
If you're looking to get into buying silver as a hedge against inflation there are two general rules I try to follow.
1. buy in one (1) ounce increments as they are easier to exchange
2. if you're not buying numismatic coins, then limit your spot over price to $1.50

Fun fact: one ounce of silver can be used to purify one gallon of contaminated water in less than 24 hours.

This is another good one

Yes this is a great one too. I learned so much from these documentaries.

This shit is spooky.
Youtube algorithms are now in charge of what we talk about. I binge watched these videos day or two ago just because jewtube recommended them to me, now I see everyone on Sup Forums posting these videos and talking about the federal reserve, bankers etc.

It's spooky. I've seen things like this happen all the time.
Youtube controls information. If they wanted they could make sure no one got recommended videos like these, and none of us would be here talking about the federal reserve sharing these videos.

This is a good one if you want to get biblical.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIux4OX7DHs

I was wrong. I can use it to buy food.
mint.ca/store/coins/18-karat-gold-coin-–-year-of-the-rooster-–-mintage-2500-2017-prod2800287
I just need to spend 688.88$ for a 150$ coin, and can get 150$ worth of groceries.
This is a pretty amazing store of value guys

You avoided my question before. Are you a kike? You comport yourself in a very kike-like manner.

Okay, then what metal would you compare Gold's usage in electronics to?
If in the broad topic of electronics they have very different uses, what has the same usage as Gold?

Thats interesting.
I watched these in February 2008 just before the September 2008 crah bailout happening. So that happening set in stone the lie that is our global economy.

Like I said before - Silver would be better used for small purchases.

Nothing, gold doesn't corrode and is therefore irreplaceable in many applications such as contacts which could be exposed to corrosive agents. Also being extremely ductile it is useful in ways copper isn't.

I mean you could google "why is gold used in electronics" but that's not as fun as getting schuled by a goy.

also, thats the face value, not the instrinsic value. You know full well the diversion you are failing to execute.

688 bucks and it's only 0.38 troy ounces and 18K. Lol.

What a fucking ripoff. That would be the equivalent of paying 2414 for an ounce of bullion.