Tfw 40% of french youth support the french national front

>tfw 40% of french youth support the french national front

Why are the young french so redpilled, Sup Forums?

How do we repeat this in other nations?

Prove forty percent. They should be killing traitors, but they do nothing.

I think that our generation is full of potential far righters
Most of leftists I know has a sensible point that makes them an hypocrite leftist, especially on Muslim people

They're at the front! They're growing up in a country that is letting migrants bulldoze their civilisation. They're at war, and the right is now exciting and rebellious.

OH MARECHAL NOUS VOILA

VICHY WHEN FRENCHFAGS???

Because the other 60% are muslim.

The same was said about dutch youth going for Wilders and we all know how that ended up.

More than our faggot ass youth do.

Source?

Kek

Ya theyre like muhzelf n my goys hust stronger bc they been thru worse. LONG REIGN LE PEN

Its ok
>we will normalize the alright

By french national front you mean ISIS, right?

fake

It's because they've had to live with the consequences of their retarded parents' actions. This is the same reason Gen Z in America is more conservative. They both had to grow up in majority minorty classrooms

We are seing that the France we learned at school is not the France we are living in.

I believe it is a sort of cognitive dissonance between past and present.

Our country is in identity crisis and this election, I believe, will be a defining for France's future.
That the youth is aware.

The youth also grew with the interwebs. Getting access to many redpills.

This. People seem to forget that Muslims have extreme right wing views. But those views are not in our favor

this

They see Islam first hand. Majority of French youth/children are Arabs.

Vichy is a super depressing place, and no matter how you look at it l'État Français was a joke.
I strongly suggest to pick another symbol.

This.

At 6
>Go to school
>Study hard to have good grades
>Some ahmed passes because muh mulitculturalism
At 13
>Women discover períod
>All man are assholes (mostly to the teatchers because young girls dont have reason for hate)
>Discover the statistics they use are mostly due to human garbage and they put you on the same level
>Cant refute cause muh racism
At 18
>Years of indoctrination either make beautiful good women whores that prefere foregeneirs to the people you meet for ages
>Or it outcasts normal men and women that make their own mind in everything that can be vaguely remoted to racism
>Sufer discriminatory quotas on enterig job market for some ahmed that doesnt know french.
>?
>?

Please correct if wrong and finish.

Multiple terrorist attacks weekly. Fill schools with Muslims. Adopt unique language to insulate from (((American))) influence.

Gen Z nigger

Based

you're the joke

French anons, curious question.
What are you more proud in your milenar history? I have family there and visited a few times Paris and Nice once, but never understood.

>What are you more proud in your milenar history?
Nothing since DeGaulle for sure.
For me, I'd say Napoleon's massive wargame. Everything was resolved through battles at that time, it was more funny.

vive le france, mon ami

Because the other 60% aren't white and hate them

came here to post this