BLUMPF BTFO

BLUMPF BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CAN WE PLEASE AUTO BAN THESE POSTS??

>"was" a communist

Merkelwhore is a joke , doesn't belong here unless she's taking 16 abbo cocks in her communist ass... fuck her off my stream. !!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump has been dealing with business his whole life, sure that makes him somewhat qualified. (?)

How does science make Merkel a better politician. Does physics and chemistry help her import more refugees?

>Trump has been dealing with business his whole life, sure that makes him somewhat qualified. (?)
It doesn't at all. Merkel has political experience on top of those degrees. They just show that she's highly educated on top of everything else.

are we going to ignore trumps college degree from Penn - a fucking ivy league school; specifically wharton school of business. Literally one of the top in the world.

jesus. how does chemistry help merkel with international policy and trade?

*sigh*

Here we go again:

>to have been allowed to study in East Germany, you had to be a system-conformist. This means Merkel was/is a grade A commie
>Studies in East Germany were very low quality. I wouldn't wipe my ass with her "PhD"
>having a PhD doesn't mean you're intelligent or reasonable
>having a PhD has fuck all to do with anything

Fuck off already.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU&feature=youtu.be

All I have to say to that.

It's a degree from communist Germany. All it shows is that she sucked regime dick, otherwise she wouldn't have been allowed to get into that field.

If you look up her publications it's also really dull shit, too.

>a PhD of a failed communist state is somehow a measurement of how a person will perform in politics
Meanwhile, Trump still wins easily because his opponents still think that he is dumb.

It doesn't matter if you're a scientist if you know shit all about politics

kek, Merkel had to claw her way up over the political corpses of the smartest people in Europe for ten years, mongo had to talk total and absolute shit for a few months to pic related

yeah i guess you are right

true that, still dont like what she is doing with the refugee crisis

At least he can get a gun.

:^)

"woman"

>quantum chemistry

what kind of meme field is that?

And she still is fucking up her country.

B-but m-muh safespace!

Not to be taken srsly

Trump went to Wharton, the fuck are you talking about pseudo-kraut.

>woman
>has sent her country to oblivion

>east germany
Would that mean she is a communist? (Cause i doubt they would allow non commies into places of learning...)

One is among the most financially successful human beings ever. Also the leader of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.

The other went to communist school for a really long time.

>getting into a school with daddy's money and connections
>only getting a bachelors in an easy field
>the same as a woman who didn't have these advantages and still got a doctorate in a very difficult field

>her country
>not continent

>was a stasi agent

He's right, can't believe I voted for this uneducated orange buffoon into the White House.

He must be impeached now.

STRUMPLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IT'S OVER DRUMPFIES, TURN IN YOUR GUNS AND GET READY FOR MADAME PRESIDENT

(((Science)))

>difficult field
>in a shithole

let them keep thinking Trump is stupid.
this is their downfall

kill yourself

The look on her face makes me very uncomfortable. I need an adult.

this
i voted for him, now i want him out
drumpf btfo now my snorkel breathes for merkel

>flag
>i voted for him
Saged

Ever consider he's a US citizen living or vacationing in Mexico?
But that would be contradicting the bubble you live in wouldn't it blumpfkin

>implying