My Professor Educated Me On Transgenderism, Sup Forums Should Take Note

I used to be an ignoramus like Sup Forums believing "oh you are either born male or female, transgenderism isn't real" ignoring definitions. My professor opened my mind a bit. He pointed out how there are two types of males, men into sports, having sex all the time, beer, working out, and bullying. Then there is the other type of male who is bad at sports, is more into reading and is easily pushed around. The second type of male is more feminine mentally even though they were born with a penis. He said that the second type of men are actually transgender although they aren't strong enough to admit it to themselves. He said if you am the second type of male which I am then you should consider looking into your self and seeing if you would be happy being trans-sexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has to be bait. Is he saying that atleast half of men are transgender?

>inb4 300+ replies
REPLY TO THIS POST WITH "A FUCKING LEAF" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

no

sage

>intrans is real

SAGE

He's saying 90% of them. What he is saying follows Darwins evolution. In the past 90% of men died out before they reached adulthood via war, disease, accidents, etc. Only the strongest survived. This would mean for every male there was 9 females. Since one male can inpregnate 9 females within 9 days this made more since evolutionary than 1 male one female.

Enjoy your ban

Anotherone bites the banhammer

Sage
(Mods clean up this shit please, belongs in /lgbt/)

I'm having you banned since that's against the rules to announce a sage

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

All females like to read and are pushed around easily?
What kind of retarded categorization is this?
Being a bitch doesn't mean you are a bitch.

> reading is female
> implying a woman invented scripture
Yeah right.
1/10 for making me reply

It's a more feminine thing.

>reading is manly
I'm having you banned for trolling

Isn't the transfag argument though? They they're not "manly" enough, so they figure they must be faggots?

Its a retarded argument... Both are males... neither are transfaggots.

No it isn't. Females are loud, illogical and gossip about shit. They form tight nit groups, stab each other in the back, use their bodies to get what they want. They can often be two faced and deceitful.

They are not quiet, reading by themselves unless they are fat and ugly and don't have any friends. Similar to a beta male.

These are not female characteristics. These are characteristics that beta males find attractive in females, because they are not alpha enough to tame an attractive female.

>These are not female characteristics. These are characteristics that beta males find attractive in females, because they are not alpha enough to tame an attractive female.
Alphas don't find the first gossip tight nit groups and back stabbers attractive.

No, they find tits and ass attractive and don't care about what females say/do. They have sex with them.

Well that's the argument that my professor says why "beta" males should become female, they just slap on a plastic ass and boobs and are as good as a female to an alpha.

>are two types of males
is there a genetic difference or how can you determine type except for psychy?

So beta males are just faggots pretending to be females so they can pick up males?

Gee.

nice bait man but i feel its only hatching

Well he states it's all genetic. These people have different genes which makes them stronger

No, they are females since when you go through the surgury you legally can become female.

A FUCKING LEAF

>every male there was 9 females
nope, woman died when man died
since there where no one to protect them anymore
hunger, other tribes man and predators killed females without protection

alfa does'n need an extra dick

No, males don't kill them, in the past they would rape them and that's it.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

he states it with any kind of research or its just his point of view without any statistical or scientific data behind it?

Get the fuck out. Males have penis. Women have vag. Your argument has been bfto by a swecuck deal with it

rape and leave
nature will do the rest and kill females without protection

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

So being a female is a purely cosmetic experience?

Is has nothing to do with actually being a female?

Are you sure they are not just weak males, trying to escape responsibility?

He's a professor, these guys have like 130 IQs, even if he did pull it from his ass it's more credible than someone like you who did research

Not true man, women could sustain themselves via villages.

I am a male by birth right? But I'm 5'8 and get shoved around. In highschool i was beat the shit out of, SUCKED ASS in sports, and actually don't mind school work. I am basically male but technically a female

No, female is mental as well, and that's because betas have female mentality.

>All primates live in groups and all humans live in groups but for some reason prehistoric humans used to not live in groups

But beta males don't act like females. They act like beta males.
Alpha and beta males have no common characteristics except they want to look nice and have sex.

Prehistoric humans lived in groups dumbass. You're actually illiterate.

>117539365
Alpha females*

Beta's don't want sex tho.

Kek, Sup Forums triggered because they're all closet trannies

>There are no men who like reading and playing sports.
Hmm

Hi Sup Forums, I used to be a complete retard like the rest of you believing the usual nonsense of "oh you are either born male or female" "there's only two genders" "transgenders aren't real" and all that crap. But ever since ive been going to college, my sociology professor (130 IQ, he is in mensa) opened my mind a bit.

He pointed out the indiscutable fact that there are actually 2 (two) types of melas. On one side, you got men that are into sports, having sex all the time, drinking alcohol, smoking, doing drugs, working out, and bullying inferior beings. On the other side you got a lesser type of man who is bad at sports, can't get laid even when he tries, is into reading, doing math, drawing, or caring about plants or kids or old people or animals, doesn't like partying, and is easily pushed around. This second type of male is more mentally feminine that even some kind of womans! Even though they were born with a penis.

He said that the second type of men are actually transgender although they are not strong enough to admit it to themselves and they actively hide this fact from their own (fake) consciousness. His position basically is that 90% of men are transgender. What he is saying follows Darwin's Evolutionary Theory. In the past, 90% of men died out before they reached adulthood, either via war, disease, accidents, or bullying. Only the strongest survived.

This would mean that for every male there was 9 females. Since only one male can impregnate 9 females within 9 days, this made more sence evolutionary than 1 male 1 famel.

He also pointed out that i am the second type of male, which I am, and that i should consider looking into my inner-being and seeing if i would be happy being trans-sexual. He also said if i was struggling with this i could stay with him and his wife during spring break to sort myself out, he said its not the first time they had done it, and that his wife has a "talent" for bringing the inner female out of this second type of men.

>Anything a smart person says is true regardless of the scientific research on the matter

This has to be the worst thread I've seen in a long time...

That's another attribute that isn't feminine.

Alpha females like to have sex. Most females do.

highest IQ ~200 guy work at post office and hates work
professor must retarded if he cant support his claim

>women could sustain themselves
nope
unprotected villages get robbed and pillaged without defense

>there are two types of males, men into sports, having sex all the time, beer, working out, and bullying. Then there is the other type of male who is bad at sports, is more into reading and is easily pushed around
This must be the most retarded thing I've ever had the displeasure of reading, even if it's clearly bait

>should
which university?

if one person calls you a faggot then he is probably a faggot,
if alot of people calls you a faggot then you are probably a faggot,

i always knew i was a faggot, thx pol.
now i just have to figure out how to take you all to hell with me,. probably with AIDs kek.

did you call him a homo

True user. We also used to kill the misformed and mentally insane because they endangered the tribe.

Just how "natural" and "accepting of logic and the facts of life" do you want to get here?

So if I like reading, working out and having sex, am I a hermaphrodite?

Replying seriously to bait threads like these is why leafposting has become such a plague on this board.

There's only male and female, there is no two types of males or any other bullshit that fag enabling professor of yours spewed out.

sage.

Your professor wants to fuck you.

That is why he is calling you a tranny.

You are both degenerates, there is only male and female. Anything else is a mental disorder.

If you support trannies you are no better than someone that tells an 80lb anorexic she is fat, and encourages her to find a doctor to get gastric bypass surgery and use prescription diet pills to lose more weight because she identifies as a 10lb stick figure and wants to change her body to match her imagination. Physical and mental health be damned.

Stop encouraging retards doing retarded things.

Sort of true. Would you trust a hobo who "DON DA RESEARCH" over some theoretical 130 IQ professor?

No they don't. They want kids but not sex for non-procreational purposes

>highest IQ ~200 guy work at post office and hates work
Doesn't mean shit

>unprotected villages get robbed and pillaged without defense
By who? Men? They don't kill them. Have you ever read "Xenocide" it's the sequel to Enders Game. They said males are naturally uncaring since they evolved for like 200 thousand years doing this.

A FUCKING LEAF

>But I'm 5'8 and get shoved around
there is a reason why there is omega wolf in pack
this world need looser on order to have winners
you are just a looser, fresh meat for the others

A FUCKING LEAF

damn son.. THIS is the most fucked up bullshit i´ve read in all day. go buy yourself a brain op.

>Males have penis. Women have vag.
TRANSPHOBIC!!!

Are you just joking? Is this a joke?

This kind of shit makes me want to say things like "hooray for white privilage!" or "Faggots are gross" and other asinine shit.

SAGE

why the fuck are you taking transgenerism classes in school?
also
>A FUCKING LEAF

I wouldn't trust anyone without scientific evidence you fucking Faggot.

If that hobo could show me his research, I would trust it over someone who claims to be smart. Appeal to authority fallacy you fucking faggot

Transexualism is imposible because you can´t change your sex... transgenderism is imposible because gender does't exist.

You're clearly trolling, any sociologist agrees

No I mean they weren't killed by the "tribe" this was before any recorded civilization. For example King Tut was a transgender tho he probably didn't realize it, him and his dad Ahkennaten were. They were very weak, militaristic and preferred scribal writing over military behavior.

It's called ALPHA and BETA dumbass. You're being banned

In a way.

I disagree, i am trying to help.

>Doesn't mean shit
exactly
this professors IQ Doesn't mean shit

>They don't kill them.
they might if females will resist
and they will take all the food and anything of value
which causes lonely woman to die

Doing Keks work user, I see you around a lot. Kek approves and blesses you

One thing I'm sure about is gays are not a result of bad parenting, etc., but rather how they are wired in the brain from birth.

As for the second type of guys, sounds like trans propaganda. You can be femine, like books, at the same time you dont want to be trans.

user I am really curious, at which leaf university are you told by your prof that you SHOULD consider a certain lifestyle

This is a pretty good troll thread.

sounds like your faggy professor is projecting and probably wants you to bully him and make him suck your dick. this kind of invitation doesn't come your way everyday, user.

Educate yourself

Enjoy your ban

I'm taking finance but it's mandatory if you take STEM to take either a gender study class or a diversity studies class.

>women don't want sex
Derp.
You always be beta. You will never be female.

Off to suck his cock while wearing panties
then you will be guaranteed an A++ for sure

Faggots are gay

sage

>MUH PROOF
>MUH EVIDENCE
Lol fuck off

Yeah well that's appeal to evidence fallacy. I don't know who gives a fuck what you think if a professor said it.

No they leave them enough to live but take the valuables. They aren't psychopaths but they are mean

>but it's mandatory if you take STEM to take either a gender study class or a diversity studies class.
No it isn't to fucking liar. I went to Ryerson the land of SJW for engineering and the only SJW like courses your forced to take is a Communications course and an ethics course.

Reading is a necessity. Without expertise you're just another nobody staying in line. Saying that it is unmanly and therefore not doing it is giving in to weakness. And weakness above everything else is unmanly.

Enjoy ban

Good half-research there. Akhenaten and Tut were jews of the tribe of Hyksos. Rich motherfuckers who started worshipping Baphomet / Molek and thus got BTFO out of egypt. They are the background for (((exodus))).
>muh poor jews
>muh golden calf but not really as we destroyed it see!

Confirmed for being a globalist shill you are. Cultural Marxism includes rights for gays and trannies. STOP PUSHING THIS SHIT ON OUR CHILDREN!

Not an argument nigger

If liking beer is akin to not being a candy-ass, it should not be too hard then.

>reading is manly
>I'm having you banned for trolling
getting educated: you read=you fag

>communications course and an ethics course
And you have a choice if you don't want to take the ethics course to take a gender course dumbfuck moron.

That's why more guys should embrace their feminine side.

A FUCKING LEAF also enjoy your ban.

Gays are fags because they are gay all the time.

P.S. you are definitely NOT gay or a faggot!

sage

So your professor suggested that if you aren't displaying hyper masculine interests 24/7 like a closeted homo, your actually a girl trapped in a guys body.

Errmmm, What school, what class, and what professor.

>a leaf

God dammit I need to check before I type.

>I'm taking finance but it's mandatory if you take STEM to take either a gender study class or a diversity studies class.
War has changed.

LOL how am i a globalist jew? I was pointing out the personalities of those two Pharaohs. And even if that's true they were great leaders.

>they leave them enough
there is absolutely no reason to leave them anything of value because pillagers don't care what will happen next to women

There will come a day where people will be able to be slapped for saying absurdities like this

>you would be more happy being trans-sexual

OH shit the science is IN! THERE IS NO BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SEXES. Alright guys, pack the bags, the science is in. Again, for the third time, if someone didn't get it the science is in now, 6000 years of human civilization and we retards all thought there were some two distinct sexes in nature, glad this stuff is finally settled, just get in the line for gender reassignment and don't forget to educate your children on this too, if your in especially le science country they might get to reassign their gender too while adolescent.

oops

You're being banned

No it's my personality. I suck at sports and am bad at fighting so i am transgender

What?