Who was in the wrong here...?

Who was in the wrong here...?

Lincoln

kek. Niggers behave exactly like those chimpanzees. Search videos about them, their behavior is the same lol.

BAHHH GAWWD! HE BROKE HER IN HALF!!

SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH

this

>that kang shirt

Fpbp

comments like this is the reason i lurk on /pol

snowniggers the worst race when it comes to lurking. prove me wrong. (pro-tip: you can't!)

SO LONG GAY BOWSER

maybe, and i see no reason to try.

niggers are too subhuman to even hate on. i'd rather hate muslims

They guy who moved the table, should have let her head smashh it

>Drumpf and the Russians
>wiretapping
>Roger Stone
>secret server
>not wiretapping

Should have picked your own cotton.

both niggers.

>be missing link
>see female version of self
>grab it like an alpha animal
>spin her around to show dominance

fucking niggers

white people

>HurriKANG Jamal

People will confuse my flag with Americans and I can just sneak on through here without a single "RARE", heh heh heh

WE

the table

This.

I mean, you wouldn't blame a dog for being a dog if you left a steak out and he ate it. You wouldn't blame a chimpanzee for flinging poo at another chimpanzee because that's what they do.

You don't blame people for acting out their culture because that's what their culture tells them. Quit being a fucking CIS SHIT LORD RAYSISS

Are you retarted?

Stop calling them niggers. The niggers have names,African Americans. Calling them niggers is rude. I would like all of you to say sorry for calling them niggers. It makes me sad...

under rated

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS VIDEO FOR YEARS

can't tell if dancing or fighting

He wanted to send them all back to Africa. I hope Booth is getting raped by refugees in hell for what he did.

Where's Mean Gene when you need him?

nigger

Fuck you cumskin. My constitution is superior to yours.

lacking intellect tho

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Americans stole their ideas of their constitution from us Liberian kangz. Fucking cumskins

R A R E
A
R
E

You're probably a fat fuck eating cheese burgers and wings from Buffalo Wild wings you bloated whale-ass cumskin

Americans are just jealous and have to steal everything from is liberians. We have a superior power grid, transportation infrastructure, a state of the art and highly advanced international airport, a superior Constitution, a FEMALE president (we are truly progressing faster than you cumskins), faster internet, oh and no one is fat here.

Liberian space mission to the exoplanets any day now.

why cant you come up with your own slurs instead of appropriating ours? shitskin is hilarious and rolls off the tongue while cumskin sounds absolutely retarded

enjoy your mudhut my man

yawn.

Nig's attempt at trolling, how drole