Bannon to "destroy the European Union"

When were you when this absolute mad man saved Western Civilization?

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/trump-steve-bannon-destroy-eu-european-union-214889

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/stephen-bannon-fan-french-anti-semite-who-sided-nazis

>On June 23 of last year, Britons defied the pleas of Europe’s political elites and narrowly voted for Brexit. Many observers called it the most traumatic event in the history of a union whose origins date to the 1950s. Suddenly the future of all Europe, whose unity America had spent the decades since World War II cultivating, lay in doubt. It was the next day that Bannon hosted Farage for a triumphal edition of his daily radio show.

>“The European Union project has failed,” Farage declared. “It is doomed, I’m pleased to say.”

>“It’s a great accomplishment,” Bannon said. >“Congratulations.”

>“Bannon hates the EU,” says Ben Shapiro, a former Breitbart writer who split with Bannon last year but who shares the sentiment. “He figures it’s mainly an instrument for globalism—as opposed to an instrument for the bettering of Western civilization.”

>“What we understand from Bannon is that the EU is abhorrent,” one Western European government official told me.

>Since the election, European officials have been combing the internet, including Breitbart’s archives, for clues to Bannon’s worldview and how he might counsel Trump. And what they’re finding is stoking their deepest anxieties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=WonJL4qybrs
youtube.com/watch?v=5tZj2tlIYrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please be true

Nowadays economically is the only thing at the lv of the US

>To Bannon, however, a strengthened EU is nothing less than a risk to civilization: a body that dilutes national identity and whose border policies allow Islam to invade the West, one refugee at a time. Bannon, who did not respond to interview requests, has repeatedly made clear his views about Europe. Most revealing is the widely read transcript of his Vatican talk, in which Bannon declared that “the world, and particularly the Judeo-Christian West, is in a crisis.” Europe’s citizens, he said, are restless for “sovereignty for their country, they want to see nationalism.” And, Bannon added: “They don’t believe in this kind of pan-European Union.”

>Bannon has also expressed admiration for the reactionary French philosopher Charles Maurras, according to French media reports confirmed by Politico. Maurras, like Bannon, was a Catholic nationalist, and he argued in the early 1900s that the Enlightenment had elevated the individual over the nation. (One person who knows Bannon said he has spoken of the coming end of the Enlightenment.) To Maurras, a hero of the modern French right wing, the French Revolution ideals of “liberty, equality and fraternity” were a liberal cosmopolitan corruption of France’s authentic identity. Bannon has approvingly cited Maurras’ distinction between the “legal country,” led by elected officials, and the “real country” of ordinary people, as a frame for the populist revolt underway. Maurras even warned about the nefarious influence of Islam in Europe.

/OURGUY/

also, thanks for the relevant thread, portugal

You're welcome based codfishbro. If these things are correct, then everything will turn out fine. Trump himself may not be the "brains," but this guy definitely is.

Typical divide and conquer tactic.

A true friend of the West would push for a reform of the EU into a stronger but more conservative union of many strong national cultures, traditions and identities completemented by proper monetary, fiscal and military unification with solid exterior borders.

Not the alternative of weak squabbling nation states, especially in a post Bretton Woods world where they would inevitably all end up pegged either to the deutshmark or the dollar.

Based Bannon.

Its safe to say, this one is NOT fake news. Bannon is a nationalist

>not wanting to return to nation states and abolishing fractional reserve banking

The EU needs to be burnt mate. Then we have a choice about what we build.

bump

Just settle for a military union against foreigners so we auto-crusade every time someone fucks with one of us.
Brotherhood.

fingers crossed, also checked

Even countries that are not in EU (Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and in the future UK) still take muslims and niggers. You are retarded if you think it will end with EU's demise.

>What we understand from Bannon is that the EU is abhorrent

BASED.

Maybe the EU should have defended it's borders.

What future does a nation with no borders have? None at all.

Amen, I knew anyone who read and agreed with Camp of the Saints is /ourguy/

/ourguy/

well what can we do? we voted no twice. still if EU is kill, so would all the terrible deals be (i belive)

Wait and see Estonia. Maybe your brothers in the North will follow us into a glorious NRx future.

If the EU prevails, this will be the future of the European peoples.
Better hope and pray that Bannon and Farage win.

>inb4 krauts come out of the woodwork to defend this shitty union

buuump

It's totally true. Bannon and breitbart hate the EU. The EU is a terrible paper tiger empire of bureaucrats. It's the shittiest of all worlds.

European unity and brotherhood is great, but the EU format is shit.

>Charles Maurras

Holy shit literally one of the intellectuals behind Fascism and Rexism.
Leon Degrelle worshipped him and Adolf Hitler said if he had a son it would have been Leon Degrelle.

Get hyped!

DO IT FAGGOT

>European unity and brotherhood is great, but the EU format is shit.

Hopefully there will be some pro-white european union some day. Union of nation states.

1900-1914 Europe then. Psyched!

>Léon Degrelle

My nigga, Degrelle amazing. I wonder if his books and his speeches have been translated.

tell me more frogbro

>European unity and brotherhood is great, but the EU format is shit.

I really hope we can kill off this globalist monstrosity and replace it with something decent (like the EWG) before relations between the European states turned so toxic that everyone just goes for total isolationism.

t. German

They are starting to become more readily available

this is exactly what the european union SHOULD be

all nations remain sovereign, free trade, defensive alliance, an attack against one european state is attack against them all

>And, Bannon added: “They don’t believe in this kind of pan-European Union.”

Pretty much. All the social engineering shit that has been going on in Europe is exclusively a project of the elite, none of the average people ever asked for any of that.

Which is why they are starting to run into problems, because while it's done in their interest, the bill is still passed on to people who didn't want that shit to begin with.

YES ALL WHITE COUNTRIES SHOULDN'T UNITE THEY SHOULD BE SMALL SHITTY STATES THAT ARE GOBBLED UP BY CHINA

Fuck off commie

Can't wait until Bannon is executed for treason with Trump.

I kind of got this vibe from his speeches and him referencing Evola. This is good news.

that already exists, it's called NATO
YES GOYIM ALL WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD LOSE THEIR NATIONAL AND CULTURAL IDENTITY AND BECOME CULUTURLESS MELTING POTS LIKE AMERICA. LOOK HOW WELL THAT TURNED OUT FOR US

It seemed to work perfectly well for hundreds of years previously.

The EU was a good idea that went in the wrong direction. The best thing the EU could do to further European and western civilization broadly is to encourage their own citizens to begin having children en masse.

Noboy can destroy the EU, we WILL win.

Anyone else notice his eyes? I get the feeling he has big plans

But who do you consider "one of us"? Even in NATO, people are questioning whether they would even support Estonia for example.

I don't give a shit about Trump or any other person in the cabinet. Bannon is the only one who truly knows what has to be done. This madman was inspired by Evola. Godspeed

I'd imagine it has more to do with saving the US dollar, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

>Maurras
f-u-c-k-i-n-g based

definitely /OURGUY/

I agree

Agreed, this guy is the essence of based

Doing it all while shit faced drunk, what a fucking mad man

I don't understand. "United States" and "United Kingdom" are great because they are united. Why shouldn't Europe do the same?

Do you all speak the same language, or share the same culture?

Bannon is an alcoholic?

Not yet...

>tfw liberals keep trying to make "President Bannon" a thing but it's what I secretly want

fuck never

Então és a favor da regionalização?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Portugal é um só, pá.

>you will witness the death of EU in your lifetime

Dissonância cognitiva

?

!

Good post

>Communism fails yet again.
>A foreign power did this guise.

FUCKING MADURO-TIER

grande conversa

onde está a dissonância cognitiva?

EU Army is soon going to be used.

Also, I made a new KB thread that everyone is free to stop by:

Europa divida
Bom
Portugal unido
Bom

i have the same question

the answer i have arrived to, is that first of all this rise of nationalism is not an appeal to regionalism, its a contradiction to globalism... it implies descentralization of power. its an idea that stands on its own vs the bullshit that is being put down everyones throat nowadays.

now, how each country copes with regionalism while following nationalism, thats their problem. and thats the thing no? each country decides whats best for them. let me tell you this: the eu wouldnt support a catalan independence thats for sure

that picture... #KEKED

there are some about his fighting on the eastern front that have been translated and willis carto's organization has published some translations of his political works

Hmm, the sinking ship that is USA wants its real competitor, Europe with a bigger economy to collapse, gee I wonder why

The us is playing with Russia in collusion to take out Europe because we're a major threat to both countries. We Europeans need to unite militarily but our options are bad.

1) stay in EU under globalist Marxist rule and untermensch invasion
2) leave EU and become vulnerable city states with faltering economies and difficulty in coordinating defensive efforts

Europe is always the fall guy.

Exacto. Não há qualquer dissonância, amigo. Unes o que é para ser unido e separas o que é para ser separado. Não faz qualquer sentido unir a Europa politicamente numa mistela de gentes que não têm uma identidade comum; e onde seremos sempre o país do canto com muito sol.

Pela lógica que segues, para não cair na dita "dissonância cognitiva", ou unes o mundo todo num governo mundial; ou querias milhares de estados independentes dentro de Portugal, ao nível da freguesia.

Fucking Ben shapiro man what the fuck. I can't believe I used to listen to religiously

holy fuck.. # c u c k e d turned to #keked
cuck cucked #cuck #cucked

ou crias*

Europe would respect catalan and basque right to self determination even more than spain.
And nationalism is a meme created to keep people divided.
Also a way for capital to escape from less profitable fiscal policies

#Cucked

So I watched Generation Zero and there are a few questions I have on Trump's cabinet and policies.

The movie emphasized greed on Wall Street as being largely responsible for the 4th Turning. Specifically on the nationalization of risk and the privatization of profit, where Wall Street executives could make risky investments because the taxpayer would pay for major losses (like the bailout). It also went on about the unsustainable debt and how it will come to a head eventually.

So why isn't Trump doing everything possible to lower the deficit. Upping spending on the military negates any cuts from other programs. And why did he choose Steven Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary, who was one of these predatory lenders responsible for the financial crisis (he even started a company with George Soros, SFM Capital Management)?

It seems like both of these decisions will do more to exacerbate the 4th Turning, and totally out of place from Bannon's ideology. It's making the problem he identified even worse. I'm not trying to bait, I'm just curious how Bannon seemed to lose out on both of these major policies.

europe would be stronger without the EU

#KEKED

KEKED

>destroying European unity
>Saving Western Civilization

He's just a conspiracy cuck.

Mas maninho eu sou globalista. Mas apenas num contexto de democracia directa.

cucked in caps turns in to KEKED

Did anyone know this?

Deves ser troll, caso contrário estás no sítio errado.

>And nationalism is a meme created to keep people divided.
sure it hasnt anything to do with differences in culture, countless wars waged, dispute in territories, and others?
lol gtfo
or are you telling me spain doesnt want to be divided from moors? theres no cognitive dissonance. nationalism is a power struggle under which many cultures may feel comfortable if properly represented in governance and may fight in its favor if foreign forces menace it. period, theres no ideal muh keep people divided bullshit one world bs hippie fagots pretend everyone shares

wtf i love pol now?

Se eu só fosse a sítios que repetem o que eu já penso não aprendia nada.

youtube.com/watch?v=WonJL4qybrs
youtube.com/watch?v=5tZj2tlIYrA

Aqui para os teus grandes planos.

So from your prespective borders would never change? If the nation is so natural how come contries cease to exist?

Portugal perdeu as provincias ultramarinas. Não achas que isso foi uma perda enorme? Basicamente perdemos 90% do país.

just think, if all the peoples of the world put down their weapons and started working together, the world would be a utopia.

and once everyone is working together happily we can automatically crusade and genocide all muslims, nothing unites buddhists, hindus, sikhs and all christian denominations like the supreme hatred of muslims.

Foi mais problemático no sentido em que perdemos influência económica a nível internacional. Portugal era o principal produtor de vários produtos antes de abandonar o ultramar.

Além disso, abandonar os portugueses que lá criaram vida foi uma vergonha.

Mas perda em si, em termos de bem-estar directo para o português comum, não foi assim tão grande. Os africanos no geral não se reviam em Portugal e nos anos 60 tivemos que aplicar todo um conjunto de políticas para os integrar e apaziguar que diminuíram a nossa homogeneidade étnica e cultural.

We got the embodiment of Sup Forums in the closest circle of Trump. He's the ultimate ourguy.

It's not European it's (((Jewropean Union)))

Mas a integração era não só inevitável como desejável. É dessa maneira que se cria uma identidade comum.
Demora tempo e não é pra meninos, mas a cultura é para evoluir.
Além do mais a perda das províncias ultramarinas ditou também o fim de muitas tradições tanto no continente como nas províncias.

thats beyond the point. nations can be natural or they cant, the only prevailing truth is that there will always be opposing interests in this planet, its inescapable. that alone implies some groups have to defend their own itnerests over others, wether that worked for france or it didnt for spain, wether that came to be as a result of shared history, or because of conquest, it doesnt invalidate the idea. but it is certain that because of it, a global government cant happen, its a fucking farce,,, btw catalan independence is a made up bullshit aggraviated by external forces... but if they want so bad to get out they have to earn it, shed some blood. because as spain sees it, its in their interest as a country not to lose these regions. see? thats the funny thing, you can easily rule out globalism because its such a shit idea. but nationalism... you cant explain everyone's needs under a single blanket ideology

to add to the last i said, if theres a true dichotomy here, is wether "nations make us divided and we all really just want to be together" or the true idea that "there will always be opposing interests". the first is of course a fantasy, the second one rules out globalism, but explains nationalism in a way that regionalism seems not like cognitive dissonance, but a continuum of it

the point of this planet is that we achieve differences which we're comfortable with and can continue to have power struggles in, with relative peace