What the fuck is wrong with me Sup Forums?

What the fuck is wrong with me Sup Forums?
>29 yo khhv
>barely got through high school, too stupid to handle higher education like community college and university
>have worked at the same Target store doing the same backroom job for almost 10 years now
>no friends, never talk to anyone. No family, distant relatives are a strangers
>my mom and sister were fucking assholes, stopped talking to them after saving up money and moved out years ago
>no hobbies or interests, just browser internet and work
>going to kill myself pretty soon

I need answers, RED PILL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=6qgeBb48N8o
elitedaily.com/humor/suicidal-man-mexico-orgy-drugs/842056/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>khhv
well you could go stand near some blind-people spot and help qts cross the street

I'm too ashamed of myself to ask out a girl. I hate that I'm a fucking loser who can't do anything with their life.

You're boring as fuck.

Dude, just go out
I'm only 21 but I used to be like you, just go start random conversations with people, plenty of people will find you annoying or whatever, but all you gotta do is find a person or two that share some interests, start hanging out with them, you'll meet their friends, etc.
It's not hard brah

Lift. Even if it scares you, you have to take a step towards fixing yourself. Go over to plebbit and read up on theredpill, I've seen it save a few people like you.

Let's be real senpai, there's girls who would date you, you just have nonzero standards.

try r9k

not having higher education or a real adult job isolates you to white trash and other ghetto people. Sometimes I meet somebody who seems cool... then suprise all their friends and family are human garbage who live in squalor and have tons of kids running around.

Like I'll never make anything of myself. I don't even give a shit about going out with women, I feel like Bradley Cooper at the beginning of Limitless, just a depressed sack of shit. Like I'm not in any place to fulfill my full potential, if I even have one or if I'm just an inferior sack of trash who is destined to flip burgers and deliver pizzas for the rest of their lives.

>have worked at the same Target store doing the same backroom job for almost 10 years now

Get a motorcycle, get a camera. Go on a fucking adventure. Log out for a few weeks or a month. You're fear of losing your shitty apartment is more powerful than your fear of death.

Even if you don't buy the bike, go somewhere and breath a little.

I don't want advice from other depressed loser who hate women.

>>going to kill myself pretty soon

But then you'll miss the next season of Game of Thrones.

are you white?

And the keks to be had when George Soros finally dies

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

5'8 Irish-Portuguese blue eyes, dirty blonde hair

I hate high fantasy

when will you break out, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=6qgeBb48N8o

Walk down to the nearest recruiters office and sign the fucking papers. It'll rip you out of your life and shotgun you on a new trajectory. It will also set you up with the GI bill for when you get out. It's either this or continue to live in squalor.

>not in any place to fulfill my potential

Ok, so you acknowledge you have potential? Join the military. They'll bulk you up and harden you a bit. You need a kick in the ass that your foot isn't going to be able to reach. Let the USMC do it for you.

Nice blog faggot. A 29 year old loser asking thirteen year olds for advice.

when I was 22 i was just like you but i still lived at home. im 30 and still live at home but im trying to get a degree AT LEAST. at 20 I had surgery without insurance and im in debt $8k roughly and i just got a lien put on my account and i dont have shit i think im gonna kill myself at 35-40 if i cant get a halfway decent job and my own place.

is 29 too old?

Improve yourself. Lift and learn. Part of the reason you struggle socially is because you are ashamed of yourself so you don't like interacting with people because you feel like they judge you. It isn't going to happen over night but you have to put some effort into your life. Your job at the Target only keeps your head above water. If you want better for yourself, you are going to have to use your spare time to learn. Once you have yourself sorted out, the qt's will find you.

yeah dude the only way out is to literally make yourself look like bane, because lets be honest in your situation like it was in mine, its that or death. And hey im still here to reply to your stupid shit. So be that same person for someone else.

I wish I could give you a hug in person OP

But this .gif will have to do. I'm risking a ban here (been banned before for posting this) but I don't mind.

No, you'll be one of the oldest going through but there's always people your age who decided to do it while they still could. Once you get out of basic, they'll be a lot more people in your immediate surroundings who have similar age.

I'm not as bad as you OP and my life recently went on the up due to a job offer. But i share some attributes. I wasted the previous 2 years.

Only saving money and iron discipline can help us. Nothing else. No more junk food or unnecessary Starbucks or that stuff.

I used to be the soul of the party, but then at some point quit drinking and lost most of my friends.
I dont go out anymore because pretty much any kind of social activity involves drinking of being around drunk people.
I used to do martial arts, (rock) climbing, got to know people but never really made friends.
I blame this fucked culture where people from young age are introduced to alcohol/drugs. Its the only social setting they know.

Your afraid to talk to a fucking girl but you would enlist in the Marines? Holy fuck. Dude, I met a qt 21 year old when I was 29 and we been together for four years. I just told her she was cute and asked for her number when she was making my sandwich at a deli.

I have really really bad concentration problems and have trouble learning and catching on to things that seem like common sense to most people. I have trouble making sense of what I read, which is why I flunked out of college.

That's why I hide and work at target. It's like I got a flat tire, but now I just drive on a spare instead of getting a new one becaue I don't know how, and i'm just a scared little kid who needs mommy to do it for them. Fuck me.

Blogpost thread? Blogpost thread.

Not as bad as me OP.

>loved by everyone, always invited to parties and other get togethers
>have been asked out before, offered from girls to take my virginity
>28 y/o socially retarded handholdless kissless virgin
>work a good job making 70k a year in a rural area where median family income is like 35k
>still live at home in my power rangers bed and spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums and playing Dota 2

What went wrong?

Learn a trade, or go to South Africa and kill some Buntus. You will have purpose once you are motivated or face death.

Start going to a mega church
You will be overwhelmed with women nearing 30 and panicking about not being married
You can find 7/10 who will settle for almost anything

I don't want to get married and I don't want kids

>khhv
alright mate here's what you do

you sign up with fetlife, and make several different accounts, each tailor made for a specific fetish

eventually you'll find a woman who loves being shat on while you pop a balloon near her face

it's not marriage but it's a start

In my late teens browsing Sup Forums (later Sup Forums) I thought I would die a virgin, just like you. Then I met the girl of my dreams, who is now my wife.
Maybe I was just luckier than you

>I hate that I'm a fucking loser who can't do anything with their life.

You've identified both the problem, and the solution. I don't understand what you're looking for, here.

Just go fucking do something with your life. You're already at a point you perceive to be rock bottom. Go take some "risks" by trying for that better job, go on a crazy vacation and have an adventure, or ask that girl out that you're attracted to. Reasonable worst case? You're exactly back to the point you're already at.

You have nothing to lose except your own depression and self loathing. You want a change? Go fucking make it happen.

Why are you talking people out of giving a shit about you after you asked them to give a shit. Why the fuck do you hate yourself so much?

Get some therapy or give yourself a purpose in life. A fucking hobby like playing music or healthy habit like cooking at home or working out.

Nothing is a bigger turn off in a partner than somebody who expects you to fix their own shit attitude/self created problems.

Who would want to date a 5'8 manlet that works at target at 29 years old, not degree, lives in a studio apartment, and doesn't have any interests and hobbies and doesn't like life.

I can just whack off

>theredpill
>helping anyone

He will just kill himself faster with that shit advice

digits of digits

If all you do is work+browsing you must be loaded.
Cash 3-5k go on a prostitutes/drugs rampage, go back to normal. If life still looks shit, then it is up to you
elitedaily.com/humor/suicidal-man-mexico-orgy-drugs/842056/

Fat chicks. How the fuck do you work at a target for a decade and don't accidentally fuck some porker.

>>work a good job making 70k a year in a rural area where median family income is like 35k

What fucking job? I'm in an area with a median family income like that.

I have 9k in savings, no debt, and should be getting back 1k for my tax refund. I never spend money on anything accept grocieres and bills. I lost all interest in video games over a year ago. I've generated almost $300 in interest on my savings account.

I don't talk to anyone, and most of the girls are either ugly single moms or way too young for me.

Learn programming, investing and marketing with all that free time
Get rich
Doors will open for you with the hottest women imaginable
Trust me, when you're in a certain socio-economic class, you can be a stuttering mess (like me) and 9/10s will be completely submissive to you

P.S: Get money, Fuck bitches, DON'T JOIN THE ARMY

I'm too stupid to learn programming and investing

Just imagine that the doctor told you have cancer and a month to live, what would you do?
Rent a shelby mustang get some beautiful hoes, travel to mexico, pass out on brownies loeaded of pot.
Go to a rave and get some molly
Throw some houndreds in a local strip club.
That is fking magic man.

I'm anhedonic and don't like anything. I would pay the doctor to euthanize me. I'm a piece of shit and don't want to exist.

Most people are fucked up and boring. Shit, 99% of women don't do anything but buy shit. Normies are just better at hiding it.

If you're going to kys just invest all your money in something or flip a house.

1. If it doesn't work, you are where you started.

2. If it does, you've solved the money problem.

Are you being hard on yourself or do you honestly believe so?
because if you honestly are too stupid then you should just wallow in escapism until you finally have the guts to kill yourself
If not then stop wasting time and start making moves to improve your life

When I was in college it proved that I can't handle it and can't keep up and that I'm a brainlet

Lurk self improvement threads here.

Basically, in your position, get fit and fa to a degree. Practice socialization and get cultured (i.e, fooking read, learn about art and music).

Get a trade. Electrician. Plumber. Whatever. Drive uber to cover your bills for the first couple of years.

This is what I did. I was in almost exactly the same position as you, only worse (criminal behavior too).

Now married and kinda sorted out.

But yeah. Getting a real job, or getting into a trade + fit + grooming/dress + cultured will make learning to socialize much easier.

It's easy because you're already in involuntary cocoon mode as is.

I know plenty of people who never drink, never use drugs, never smoke, and still have rich and fulfilling social lives.

Maybe you, and me, should just realize that life is a lottery and we lost.

realize that you're only attracted to "the red pill" because you're stupid, because it's a concept for and by stupid people.

that is the road to self-improvement.

>autism
>modern women are whores
>modern vidya is shit
why live?

you were meant to be a soldier but you refused to answer destinys call and now you suffer.

SORT YOURSELF OUT mate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g

Also, like other anons have said, take a trip. Where no one knows you, you don't have to worry about what anyone thinks of you. Reinvent yourself, act a persona, you really can fake it till you make it.

i need to know more about you, what hobbies do you have right now? i can already guess you play video games.

Learn a trade that interests you. It is easier to study when he subject interests you. Once more, trades are more "hands on" learning than traditional courses.

I used to like video games. But I fell out of it. I was big into MGS and the world view of Kojima. I liked the first Dark Souls and Bloodborne but not really motivated to play the others because they seem like more of the same.

Hate myself for being a loser and having nothing in their lives accept video games.

>too stupid
BS, Bush had an IQ of 91 and still was a president
its all about perseverance

I'm too much of a loser and wouldn't fit in. I'd be like private pile in full metal jacket and jsut be a piece of shit and kill myself.

This. Theres nothing wrong with trades and those jobs are in high demand. Plumber, HVAC, etc cant go wrong

Start skateboarding. You'll be bad for a while but just keep at it.

just b urself :^D

I feel you friend, I basically necked my student life by abstaining from alcohol. I was also few years younger than other freshmen and a massive nerd

Start working out.

Take the Iron Pill. I'm not even joking or memeing.

I was you until I was 22, I just got slightly luckier and came to this realization a bit faster than you.

These desu

But do you want a girlfriend or any of that gay shit? Sorry, I got distracted and forgot what you said, no bulls pls.
Just remember that a lot of people want a relationship because their endgame is falling for the "raising a family" and "happily ever after" memes

How do you not have any interests or hobbies, besides playing vidya and shitposting?

This guy gets it. I could get laid too but I'm not going to bother with single moms. They, too, are a meme.

Ay yo, anyone remember that Autistic Leaf guy from last week, whatever happened to him?

This.
Seriously this. Stop thinking the majority of people are something special and so much more exciting than you. Most fuckers spend more time trying to look busy and exciting rather than actually being busy and exciting.

Well at least you are not a nigger

nice gif
I'll buy some Aquafresh next time to fund your dykes.

Alcohol is overrated. Sure, it was fun in college among friends with the proper drinking spirit, but eventually it stopped being fun, and I started drinking alone. It literally almost killed me. Luckily, it didn't fuck up the other aspects of my life significantly. For me, drinking lost all of its lustre after 25 and just became a habit. The day that it almost killed me, I just stopped drinking. Some people can just have a drink every so often. For me it was all or nothing, so I chose to stop drinking.

Change your lifestyle and start making plans. Otherwise you're going to be 50 one day and look back on your life and realize you were a bystander and victim of circumstance because all you ever did was respond to whatever was in front of you.

You're not actually trying.
Neither am I, but at least I know it.

I don't really care. I guess i'm kind of asexual?

I'm broken as fuck and I don't like anything

That was a post from me also(OP)

skateboarding what are you 12? he has been working at target for 10 fucking years, he might want to crack a book and start learning a trade or go to college.

I've realized this since I was in highschool

Alright, now this just sounds like a troll thread. No one can help you if you don't want to be helped.

Not trying to troll, it's how I really feel.

This is you
Me: I want things.
Also me: But I don't like things.

Just write down what you want out of life, some goals, etc. You don't have to post it here, it's just to give you some ideas and get your brain moving. Don't call yourself stupid, some people learn differently and at different rates. Calling yourself stupid/retarded is a cop-out.
One guy told the teacher that he was retarded as a reason for his failure to get something done, the teacher just told him "No, you have a reading comprehension problem. You are not retarded or stupid." So that just meant that the guy would have to work harder than others, but that's no big deal if you want it bad enough.
PROTIP: Most of us aren't playing with a full deck of cards, that's why we're here.

Excuses.
Go join up.

If by some astronomical chance. Don't do it, Blind.

There is nothing special about your condition.
You have no goals and so you feel lost.
Set a goal.

You will feel like shit as you try to accomplish it.
Do not expect to feel enthused just because you set a goal, you will remain unenthusiastic and depressed as you work towards it, but life will gradually have a purpose and will become easier.
You will build character.

Stop diagnosing yourself with ephemeral psychological problems.
There is nothing wrong with you.

The biggest problem is I'm a brainlet that will never amount to anything.

Your comment made me die a little inside. Is that all their really is to this life? Somebody please put me out of my fucking Misery.

don't kill yourself user. it gets better. patience, courage, faith, etc.

keep improving yourself; be somebody somebody else would want to be with, etc.

Join the military. You'll find strength you never knew you had and will set you up with a career and a future. It's also badass and fun as fuck.

Study what you want online. There is no need for you to go to school. Or you can just start doing drugs?

You're operating inside of limitations you have set for yourself.
Think of something you want to do and work towards it.
Try your very best, obsess over it.

For example, I have been considering learning PHP.
If I honestly decide to commit to it it will consume my free time. I will been reading about it, coding, watching videos, reading forums, following guides obsessively for weeks and months.
If I keep that up for 2 years, 3 years, 4 years, I bet by then I will be making money from coding.

This is how you probably operate.

>Try thing
>Thing is hard and I don't understand it
>The difficultly and lack of understanding is uncomfortable
>Guess it's beyond me
>Give up

You're probably not super bright, neither am I.
But you're probably bright enough to do almost anything you could want to do.
Intelligence is to success what height is to basketball.
Once you are tall enough to be competitive it's all about how much you practice and how hard you work.

You are the cause of and the solution to most of your problems.

Start working at an animal-related charity

Checked.

He's right, don't let some kike doctor with some bullshit diagnosis determine your fucking life. You are the one who decides where you go and what you do

I'm actually not joking I'll say it again to drive the point home JOIN THE MILITARY. You'll get fit as fuck and learn tons of skills that will benefit you in the world. It's one of the bravest and manliest things you can do so you won't feel like a failure anymore. It sets you up with lifelong friends as you make strong bonds with squadmates. You were saying how your life is just internet and work well join up and you travel the world fighting bad guys with rocket launchers and machine guns and tanks and shit. Ultimate change of pace. Worst case scenario you get killed in combat. Oh well you were gonna commit suicide anyways.

since you have nothing to lose go on a mass shooting while screaming "FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY PLANET REEEEEEEEE"

Go MGTOW. Stoo crying for women's approval. Improve yourself.

Depression is hard, but your happinness is up to you. Fuck friends, fuck family. You're the only one that cares about your wellbeing.