MACRO EVOLUTION IS A LIE PUSHED BY (((THEM)))

Please tell me Sup Forums hasn't fallen for the
>we all evolved from fish
lie

Other urls found in this thread:

atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everything i dont like is a conspiracy

It's true Americans just didn't evolve

>my ancestor

This is what non Christians actually believe

Kek, nice one

I dont belive the macroevolution

Christcucks are trying hard, today.

How is becoming a kneeling little faggot evolution?

Wrong kind of fish.

He became a stickman.

Because ALL humans are flawed and sin and must repent for our evils

Evolution and creationism are compatible. If God is omniscient then both theories would conclude that we are creations of God.

i do not want to be on the Christian's side or any religion, but Creator is so obvious thing

sand will never turn into bricks and become a castle by itself for example
if you are disagree - you are stupid

(((They))) want you to believe that evolution disproves God or that only liberal/lukewarm Christians would argue for evolution.

Don't fall for their tactics.

Yeah, it's strange how creationists claim God can't will evolution into motion.

If God is real why did he devote so much to make evolution look real? Why would he put all thus evidence that supports evolution. Riddle me that, biblefag

On an unrelated note. Every religious person I met in my life was dishonest, backstabbing, judgemental and had a superiority complex. Every single fucking one, except for just one Based guy. I reckon the company is better in hell

wow the atheists are falseflagging hard this week, aren't they

How semitic.

>bible being full of contradictions means god doesn't exist

The average Sup Forums'er notices that a bait does not help one survive, over the past few generations, the pol'er started to avoid bait completely in turn for a diet of white supremacy. Hundreds of generations later the Pol's digestive system changed to adapt to its new food source and became a completely new species

Yeah. It's pretty difficult for me to believe that everyone who didn't have a certain trait just died off. The initial preference for a certain trait is already there before the evolutionary step occurs, usually.

I believe in "god" but I'm not a Christian. I don't think there's a soul alive who really knows what god is. God is more of a label for something we don't understand.

Not the same guy, but A god might exist. Just not the Christian one.

The religion is outdated by today's standards and facts.
It's honestly kind of admirable yet pitiful that Christians still cling to their moldy old book when we've explored space and invented the power to look at boobies whenever you want.

Live is meaning less, we are all going to die alone, there is no after life, none of us are important.

Will you come watch TV with me now?

>examine the environment
>hey this looks like its very old
>examine creatures
>shit there is changes in species
>Christcuck triggered
>wants to tell God how he should make shit

He\she\it is Creator. Just dat simple.

Nah nothing Jewish about this. It is you who are the fucking problem. You fucks have no fucking understanding of how evolution and common ancestry works so you take your piece of shit book with a cross on it (Christianity is cuckoldry paganism and Zoroastrianism all the way) spout bullshit from it and use retarded children logic monkeys = humans, Fish - monkeys - humans. Spend one week reading this subject and you will understand it well. I hope archaeologists find the rock with remains of the last common ancestor so you rapefugee loving christcucks stfu forever.

It's obvious that there's a creator.
Everything here is so fine tuned that there's no way it's just a coincidence. We might just be some autistic alien's science project.

so because sin is easier to commit makes it right?

wtf I don't believe in evolution now

Didn't the catholic church accept evolution? I am a christian but i dont try and mix science and the bible. It's two different subjects

You focused only on the boobies line? Wow, way to completely miss the point, christcuck.

The point that I was making was that we are so advanced in technology and knowledge that the Christian religion should have been dismissed years ago.

I hope you realize that you pray to the same jew god that (((they))) do.

How's that?

The Catholic church leaves the acceptance of the theory up to its individual practicioners. The only thing the Church has a solid stance on is a denial of anything that would prove that the soul does not exist. Considering that the concept, much like the concept of God, is an non-falsifiable hypothesis, they basically remain completely neutral, officially, on all scientific theories and discoveries.

>argument from incredulity

Christians also believe this
overwhelming DNA proofs and all
however retards don't believe this

Ahahaha! Ahahahaha Christians, hahaha

>using big daddy as proof of YEC
A FUCKING LEAF

And?

>"Well yeah, people look like their parents"
>"Well yeah, some people are born with weird defects, mutations if you will. Extra fingers and what not."
>"Well yes, their children might look alot like them too"
>"No, evolution isn't real."

Literally how can you not understand it?

It's not a very complicated matter.

I honestly wish more people would think like that. My girl friend is a christian and she said something to the effect "Yea, i believe god created my body, but I also trust science to tell me how it works and changes" I'm an athiest, but we never argue about it becuase shes not stupid
>muh 6000 year old earth

Doesn't free will contradict an omniscient god?

Because it sort of entails that he already knew the outcome of every single test, trial and tribulation he put individuals or humanity itself through. So what was the point of it?

I see what you're saying, but that's kinda poor example to use in my opinion. A creator is a plausible origin, but he himself would've had to been created. All in all, does where we came from matter? We should all just stop being assholes to each other imo desu desu senpai

atavisionary.com/the-cathedral-compilation-page/

Christianity would be harder to get rid of than you think. You don't need to believe in the Bible to have Christian based beliefs.

>Crypto-Calvinism didn’t just appear overnight, it has been slowly evolving in the United States and particularly in the northeast ever since the constitution was written and religion was banned from government. In the same way natural selection can create complex emergent forms in nature without conscious guidance or goal, so too can the same process create complex and intricate memeplexes in culture without the requirement of central planning or a pre-imagined endpoint.

Jesus didn't create man and woman.
His father did, God did.

Jesus is his son. He came to bring the light.

I am starting to believe more and more that a god created everything. It seems more plausible the evolution theory because it is so insane.

Evolution not only justifies but vindicates racism. Cuckstianity does neither of those things.

Two possibilities.

Either God gave us free will and omniscience means knowing all possibilities but not what will exactly happen as that would be considered unknowable or God does know what will happen and we don't have free will... it can go both ways.

I think so, but a lot of philosophers, atheist philosophers even, believe that line of reasoning is mistaken. I forget exactly why they think so, but it has to do with modal scope fallacies

Evolution makes a lot of sense to me, what seems more crazy are theories of abiogenesis

Well that strategy sounds good cosidering you can't prove a soul doesnt exist

nice one, HEEF

Well, God made man and woman without sin, it was humans who performed "original sin".

As for sacrifice, sin means death. So with Him dying instead, that allows the human to be clean.

Evolution is a fact. This is the phenomena where heritable characteristic are selected, by many means, and passed thru generation, changing the population genetic prevalence thru time.(natural selection)
Evolutionism is the theory. Where analyzing the evidence and the evolution, one can infer.

If you mean amino acids and the like, a few of them are doable in very strick conditions ( need certain coumpounds in air, in a water, close to clay, etc)

The chance of it happening is low, but when you got fucking millions for it to happen then it's basically a done deal.

evolution is the best argument for conservatism since it proves its an objective scientific fact that gender and gender roles are real, the races are biologically different and homosexuality is degenerate but christcucks throw all out the window for muh arab jew religion

>Macroevolution and microevolution describe fundamentally identical processes on different time scales
So you believe in evolution just not macroevolution? Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

The lack of scientific literacy makes me sad.

He could have created it then ahit happens to the earth

you cant possibly be this retarded

and this disproves Gid how?

God*

WE WUZ FISH

>be all powerful god with infallible plan
>plan fails

Who designed him?

>burden of proof

Plans didnt fail. God gave us free will

You cant prove God. Thats logically impossible

>do everything I say or you'll spend eternity being tortured
>free will

Just like ISIS gives Christians and Shias free will in Syria.

Send a new prophet and make him split the ocean. Then you've proven God.

You're looking at it from a perspective of you already going to hell and God is forcing you to follow him. He's not. You're entitled to live as long of a deplorable life on earth as you can but if you lived a shitty life God cannot look upon you and therefore cannot have you in His presence, so you have to go somewhere else. Hell wasn't intended to be shitty. The Devil took dominion of hell and makes it shitty for Gods creation so that when they die hating God the devil gets to watch them burn for eternity.

Not only that a part of you already acknowledged that you believe in an afterlife at some level. If that, the hardest part of this whole process is already registered as true, why do you have a hard time with the easy shit of just connecting the dots?

Its not do everything God says its either live by your own perception of truth away from God or live by objective truth with God. Your choice.

Same choice Adam and Eve had

Or are you so afraid of what will be that you reject its possibility because the fear is too much to deal with?

God promises release from that fear. This isn't a fucking cult where we sacrifice babies and shit. I mean Isaac story yeah but he was stopped. We genuinely give a shit about the well being of each other.

Plenty of miracles have happened over the course of humanity, still doesnt prove God.

Think about it, if God could easily prove himself, what would be the point of free will???

Cmon m8, you can give bacteria small doses of antibiotics, and eventually it'll become immune. It changed and adapted.
So now you're saying there's an arbitrary difference between microscopic goo and animals/plants?

Get a grip man.

Not a lie, just lot of inaccurate assumptions based on African fossils. Europe and Asia were not dry enough during human development to preserve a fossil record. By an accident of climate, scientists assume we all come from nigger-monkeys.

I dont think you understand microevolution and macro evolution

One logically adds onto the other.
This is like agreeing that adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing are fine- but calculus isn't and is suddenly wrong, despite all the proofs and logic pointing to it being the next step.

German word for science literally translates as "Knowledge story". You can infer a lot about science from that name.

all those "miracles" are anecdotal bullshit

do you have any evidence to suggest that my consciousness will continue once my brain ceases to function?

Every single piece of scientific evidence we have suggests that our brain is what creates our consciousness. So I can concluded that once my brain dies, my consciousness will too. There will be no after party once I die.

again theres a HUGE difference in scientifically seeing a bacteria go through microevolution and assuming that life originated from non life with no idea how that happened

uhhh what? Evolution =/= biogenesis. Evolutionists don't argue that life came from nothing, only that the current diversity of life came through NATURAL PROCESSES.

If you don't understand the very basics of a concept, how can you even begin to debate against it?

It goes like this:

prehuman => humans form => survival of the fittest => the most fit propagate => societal/cultural artificial selection and population boom

Think about it, if God doesn't exist you wouldn't be able to prove him.

It is not a logical step from micro to macro. All the changes in color and size will never grow a new function.

>all those "miracles" are anecdotal bullshit

Ask yourself this, Psychologically, reasonably, and logical would over 100 people allow themselves to be horrifically murdered for confessing to being eye-witness to miracles when they were just "anecdotal bullshit" which they knew they didnt see??

religion has its place in the human development the survival of the fittest stage all the way to early societal/cultural and still takes place today.

"made in his image" is a metaphor for selection by the blessing of the cultural current, i.e. religion when it was at its strongest.

>OP pic
Looks accurate to me

I dont think you understand evolution then, if evolution claims biogenesis then how did life come about?

What an utterly retarded and debunked argument. Look up Kitzmiller et al. v. Dover. There are dozens of videos and documentaries about it.

Your exact argument was utterly destroyed in front of a CHRISTIAN JUDGE and once again, evolution triumphed.

Anyone who isn't a moron believes this.

I think youre a smart person, think logically. You can't logically PROVE Gods existence, but there is plenty of evidence.

You're basically a deist

Even if you believed that Christianity was originally a cult with no basis in spiritual reality - Look at all the good it does for mankind.

It brings order to chaos. Gives man unity, purpose and higher calling. The sacrifice of Christ is the most powerful idea in the history of mankind. It has massive importance to society even if you completely reject the spiritual aspect. Shouldn't that count for something.

From self assembling protein chains.

Anything that divides the right is shilling. anyone who is right knows this. Whoever made this post is shilling. Anyone who is fighting because they are in someway upset by religion, yall are shilling too. Stop doing the left's job for them...

yes, absolutely. Just like thousands of people worldwide who have done MUCH MUCH more horrible shit to themselves and others in the name of God, or because they believed in miraculous claims made by cult leaders.

If seeing is believing for you, then you are a fool. Your eyes and mind are flawed biological machines and are VERY easy to fool.

>Ask yourself this, psychologically, reasonably, and logical would over 100 people allow themselves to DRINK THE JUICE etc.

Your mind simply can't comprehend the complexity of what evolution is and the amount of time it takes. To every human on the planet, their lifetimes will be the longest expanse of time they have to relate to everything else. Many humans simply can't comprehend hundreds of millions of years. You're one of them, so to your mind, evolution is ridiculous. After all, nothing's evolved since you've been alive.

Okay? So creationism is not science. Neither is evolution. Neither should be taught in schools as "science".

Which experiments did they conduct that prove that living creatures can vary outside of the defined boundaries of their species? Which hypothesis on evolution can they even test?