THIS FINE ASS BABY KILLING BROAD IS GETTING FIRED

archive.is/h2Hup
Tomi Lahren suspended at The Blaze: report
>Glenn Beck's The Blaze has suspended host Tomi Lahren, according to a Monday report.
>Lahren’s program, "Tomi," is suspended for at least a week beginning Monday
>On Friday, the publication also reported that Lahren may be out at The Blaze, "in September if not sooner" due to what it reported as rising tensions between the 24-year-old political commentator and other Blaze employees and hosts.
>Beck took to Twitter to question whether Lahren, whom he hired in 2015, is intellectually honest.
>Lahren has been criticized in some conservative circles after a Friday appearance on ABC’s "The View" for revealing that she supports abortion rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ptelwe26SHk
rawstory.com/2016/10/the-blaze-is-over-sources-say-glenn-becks-website-is-dying-as-his-media-empire-collapses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if any of you guys have faceberg or twitstain maybe you should show her memes of the REALITY of baby killing abortion. she might actually change her mind....

>Lahren may be out at The Blaze, "in September if not sooner"
Why not immediately?

Fuck off faggot. She's better than Glen Dreck and nobody should applaud that snake fifth column motherfucker for any reason. Remember when he called Ron Paul supporters terrorists? Or sided with Hillary Clinton?

contractual shenanigans i'd wager

they're both garbage

these neocons on the blaze could at least pretend to not live in an echo chamber

Who cares? I hope this vapid whore and Beck destroy each other.

i think he might try to get her to bend the knee. beck is a moron... sorry a mormon and they believe in forgiveness, second chances and all that jazz. he will prolly try to redpill her...literally.... on dead babbies and if she changes her tune on her show she will stay

Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

got any feet pics of her?

Glenn Beck copied Alex Jones, a real life "Single White Female"

>Work for The Blaze

Why live?

Glenn Beck is a fake bitch and she is a stupid fake cunt.

Nice, i love watching these retards devour their own.

GOPe are just as bad as democrats. Fuck them and fuck Glen Beck.

Tranny

why didn't you just pasta your other post shillnigger

>Move along, this is just Glen Dreck trying to claw back some street cred after crying about ted Cruize and going all in with Hillary Clinton and that pompous clown Olbermann.

fucking nigger faggot liberal leafbitch

White knight Richard Spencer comes to the rescue
youtube.com/watch?v=Ptelwe26SHk

she is so small, Trevor Noah must have wrecked her

Good.

THOTs get got.

THOTTIE, get OUTTIE.

i'd watch the blaze if they hired my newsfu in this blonde whore's place

you wish. tomi is a fine ass genetic female.

lol those aren't memes dumbfuck, those images are called GORE.

fucking newfags shitting up the place.

The reality is that nigglets are killed in a much greater majority than white babies.

I'm ok with it on that basis alone.

Abortion keeps the niggers from breeding like 10 animal babies at a time.

Abortion should be illegal for whites though. Nobody else.

You know I often defend Richard Spencer, but the way he uses that cringey leaning against the wall with sunglasses photo in all of his video thumbnails really makes me think he might actually be controlled opposition.

get that greekniggerbeast outta here

>suspended for supporting abortion
kek

all I know about this girl is that she really pisses of nigs on twitter

All women are liberals

Abortion is only wrong if the fetus has a heartbeat.

how dare you.

both david duke and spencer are controlled opposition

Glen Beck is a crazy cuck.

>Muh Hail our people
>Muhbortion is needed in our all White country

This effete faggot lover crossed the line. Again endorsing abortion specifically while White Knighting a conservaTHOT baring her degenerate thoterry. Fuck him.

Hail Christ the King.

isn't the blaze basically not a thing anymore? i thought tons of info was leaking that the blaze was basically falling apart and about to be non-existant.

Once again the Reagan Battalion twitter was behind the outrage.

They went after Milo
Then Gavin
Now Tomi.

All up and coming conservative voices that show any love for Trump will be targeted and destroyed by these snakes.

ABORTION IS TOTALLY LIKE MURDER REEEEE

this

I want to taste her feet

>Abortion
>Baby killing

Um, no.

That is one fine broad

She has balls for standing up to her beliefs.

CHECKED

got any caps of the monkeys rattling their cages and going ooga booga at her? post'em

uh, sweetie, the baby in the womb is killed by abortion, therefore it's baby killing

Honestly, I'm so damn sick of the political Right, on television anyway, being represented by these vapid bleach-blonds. I never watched her show, but it doesn't surprise me at all that she was a Glenn Beck creation. Fuck that guy and everything he touches.

Baby killing IS a shit test for conservatism, but that said, I don't think she should have been fired for it. Let our side have a little bit of diversity of thought. Firing people for wrongthink is what the Left does.

ITT:

R9K hates Stacy

If we didn't feed the urban fauna, the situation would correct itself. And also, abortion in rhe Black/Mestizo lands is encouraging degeneracy. They spawn with disregard in large part because abortion/contraception are options. They just give up on these eventually. So it is actually rather dysgenic.

Precisely why nobody should support this public "outrage" because these are democrat ops from the ground up. Beck takes his orders from Media Matters, it's like Sup Forums lost the fucking plot recently, fucking retard plebbit faggots

that meme is awesome. fucking saved!

She is actually pretty stupid and makes trump supporters like dumb

She is stuck on shitty contract with "elderly cucks" station before she got famous, she want to be fired desperately.

Post blacked Tomi Lahrens

Beck is Dreck

>sees dead kid
wtf im pro life now

I want to pump Tomi Lahren full of cum and force her to conceive

I don't know if Beck is media matters, but I do know the anti-Trump wing of the Republican party is carrying out a war from the shadows trying to take out any and all pro-Trump voices in the media.

Look at this fine board

this

Why does that chemist have whipped cream, balsamic vinegar, olives, dumplings, creme soup stick, salsa and other food items on his lab bench?

i'm pretty sure she will be better off, does anyone actually watch that the blaze network?

A lack of personal responsibility is the key hallmark of the left. roasties thinking they can drive thru abortions on demand

you are NO True COnstitutional Courageous COnservative if you are in favor of abortion,

24 but looks like a used up 34 year old.

exactly. its that and busted slags behind the british, brazilian, and leaf flags talking shit. PATHETIC UGLY FUCKING ROASTIE HATERS

Fuck this bitch.

rawstory.com/2016/10/the-blaze-is-over-sources-say-glenn-becks-website-is-dying-as-his-media-empire-collapses/

oh no, what a loss!

(((BEN))) is right about this.

>NOTCOCCO
i thought the capital letters were some secret message, but your pinky is just slow coming off the shift key, sad!

wtf i love tumblr now

no, abortion is only wrong if it's a white baby

why are posting ugly jewish cunts. fucking gross

Abortion isn't bad.
Imagine all the white girls who get impregnated by blacks and get abortions.
Now imagine them not getting abortions.

not surprised. she always came across like a woman with a business plan first and foremost.

were it profitable for her to be a whiny SJW liberal, she would.

suck a dick muhachmed

this is truth right here

why?

i understand white babies are more important,
but do you really want other race's babies to be murdered?

babies are delicious

kill yourself, my man.

mmmmm, i would love to make a baby with her

and then kill it

Abortions aren't bad, you are killing though, and you should be heavily fined accordingly.

Oh and they shouldn't be covered by my tax dollars.

No, tranny. And you're a kike

you can literally publish completely made up shit like "adrenal fatigue" and laugh all the way to the bank

like Sup Forums but getting paid mad bux by retard christians

fucking ABORTION!!!

honestly tho we need to fund hysterectomies and vasectomies for pay. like you get a grand if you get your shit tied. its really the best solution. that way anyone can make the choice of their own free will, no babies are killed, and the poor can make some extra cash. win win

Seriously?

All it fucking takes to get her canned is saying she's pro-choice?

God Glenn Beck is a fucking faggot, and so are fundamentalist cuckservatives.

Her thought crimes must not go unpunished.
>t. Nu/pol/

KYS faggot.

Seriously though, Glen TookItUpTheAss is a sellout.

Like usual, richard is always right

>ywn be that dog

100% agree, sensible solution

hell, they're even reversible, so if the person is able to get their shit together and become a contributing member of society, they'd be able to afford an abortion to reverse it and potentially have kids

says the derail kike. get fucked

>an abortion
i meant an operation, fugg

Don't be degenerate. Feet are fucking gross

>religious extremists discriminate against employee for not being extreme enough

just sign that chick up for ISIS man she's ready for the next stage in her "religious freedum" education

>catholics / evangelicals get to violate 1st Amendment now

religitards never want to follow the damn law

hot!

>yfw it's tomi posting her own feet

What are you doing when you abort then?

checked.

i knew what you meant. no worries

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
? ? ?

If Sup Forums gave a shit about abortions, men and women wouldn't use each other for one night stands and sexual gratification that creates a life and then gets aborted.

Men and Women both treat sex like its nothing and then complain when one or the other has had multiple partners.

Stop being the problem. The more partners you have, the less valuable you are. Stop fucking. Stop making babies together you can't take care of. Stop it.

Those knees are looking a little rough.

freedom, nigger

>Glenn Beck gets butthurt at Lahren for implying abortion is not that bad
>but he's besties with Samantha Bee, who shills for abortion and poopdick marriage HARD

Who's intellectually dishonest now?