Refugees converting to Christanity in masses

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>a quick dive, one second after that nothing is the same for benjamin, born in iran as a muslim
>"today begins my new life, i am now with jesus"
>but not just benjamin is changing his religion
>over 70 other people are waiting to be baptized behind him
>the reasons for converting are plentyful, but most say they are disapointed in islam
>this community which has been constantly shrinking over the last years is now growing again
>another 600 refugees want to be baptized this year
>another community in the town has baptized 186 people last year and their courses for people interested in the christian faith are full
>a pattern that can be seen in other communities all over germany as well, who's church banks are suddenly filling again after getting emptier and empiter for decades
tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/video-160459.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
dictionary.com/browse/semitic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They convert because it helps their asylum cases. It's called taqiyya.

Came here to post this.

fpbp

this is good news

>it helps their asylum cases.
does it really?

thread is giving me good news either way

>Go to Germany
>Rape a 16 year old girl
>Forgive me father for I have sinned
>believe this will get you into heaven

This doesn't fix the problem.

>comparing iranians to arabs

I say let them. If this is the first step to get people to accept the culture of the land they are in, then sure, no problem.
But this
may also be true.

If you get baptized you're literally an apostate.
Now we need to import Syrian Christians, since they are the victims of Muslims in the Middle East.

>does it really?
Yeah. Then they can just claim the other muzzies will purge them if they get sent back.

Fucking based. They are cool now in my book. More christians = better. All christians are good.Hopefully they replace the fedora tipping european natives. Kingdom of God Amen

painting shit in gold doesn't make it less shit

Good now send them back to start another crusade for us

FPBP

How is this an issue? The problem was that they wouldn't assimilate. The fact that some do is great: it shows that some of the new arrivals are accepting our culture. The problem is that most do not.

Also nice source (((.de)))
Faker than CNN if it's about refugees and straight out of Germany.

Who cares if they convert to christanity i want them to stop polluting the german genepool and fuck back off where they belong in the middle east

Claiming Christian doesn't stop you being scum. I bet most of the ghettos claim to be christian

At least this way maybe they'll stop raping and stabbing everyone? Idk I'm looking for a silver lining

This. A few Persians won't do any harm.

Millions of Arabs, Pashtuns, and Dindus on the other hand...

FPBP

>does it really?
Yes. Apostasy is punishable by death in Islam, so they'll claim they'll face persecution if sent back, which helps their asylum claim. Same shit happens in America.

If they do still get sent back, they'll just say it was taqiyya (religiously sanctioned lies about religion and being a Muslim) and be fine.

>thread is giving me good news either way
You understand they're still rapefugees, right? They're just pretending to be Christian so Christcucks will let them rape their daughters.

>If you get baptized you're literally an apostate.
That's the whole point.
>"You can't send me back, they'll persecute me! Save me Christfags!"

>Now we need to import Syrian Christians, since they are the victims of Muslims in the Middle East.
Damascus is safer than most of Mexico these days.

Then, they can rape those white wimmins. This will give "christcucks" a bad name. :^)

I sponsor this.

>Switching from one fairy tale to the other

Who cares shitskin religions are still shitskin religions

Looks like someone hasn't done their homework.

this is it right here

>Apostates are routinely murdered
>I am Apostate cuz muh newfound fake Christianity
>Ergo, I cannot be sent back

pretty much this.

Young people in Iran actually hate Islam and their government. They consider themselves Persian and are more proud of their Zoroastrian heritage and Persian culture than that of Islam, and Arabs.

>unironically want a Persian waifu

>BREAKING NEWS
>A Swedish woman was gangraped by 7 Christian men, the third instance in 4 weeks
>MORE AT 10
>Why Christianity is inherently violent

These are fucking conversos. Inquisition when?

>Why Christianity is inherently violent

I can't wait for drinking the tears of christcucks

>600 want to convert
>Out of 2,000,000 coming in this year
Call me back when it's over 50%, not under 1%

>At least this way maybe they'll stop raping and stabbing everyone?

No.

They're still going to rape and murder everyone, but now people will go "a ''''CHRIATIAN'''' did it, see, Christians are just as violent!"

Don't get me wrong there actual refugees that should be helped out (not by bring them into Europe mind you), but these are coptics, Orthodox, and Catholics in the ME and Levant.

They're treated like shit by Sunnis and Jews.

A Christian state in the ME should be established, as in Jerusalem.

why this faggot saluting jesus

Which denomination though? It matters, are they becoming true Christians or heretics?

They have lebanon

they do this because it gives them better chances for asylum

>the kuffar fell for it

Because Christ is our Lord and Savior. Kikes hate him with a passion so they try to use their golem (Islam, more specifically Sunnis/ISIS) to destroy it in the ME and atheism/materialism/degeneracy to destroy it in the West.

Lebanon is secular and predominantly Sunni, with Christian lebanese emigrating more and more every year.

>zoroastrian heritage
Kek, there is nothing in common between zoroastrians and modern day Iranians. That's funny Ahmed.

>Random arab teen (17) shows up to my small congregation.
>Oh shit, it's a syrian refugee
>Broken french, just sits and listens to sermon
>sermon ends and he sorta shrugs off the old people that try to talk to him
>after talking to me (only person he's opened up to), he tells me how his father beats him for wanting to try "western" things.
>Converts the same day after I evangelize.
>turns 18 the next week and dad kicks him out
>Help him get a job at the local bakery since that's what he did in Aleppo
>Help him find a small place and the church comes together to help furnish
>Works 50 hours week and is finishing a highschool equivalency at night while learning french.
>Funniest dude ever, I invite him over every friday night and we smoke weed, drink beers, watch hockey and play video games.
>We went snowmobiling the day after the snowstorm
>Is now part of my small group of friends
>Father disowned him last week and is moving to ontario with his mother and two sisters.
>Calls me today, was expecting him to be sad
>Happiest person i've heard in years.

pic is him.

you know when that jew converted to islam. 1666
fuck all semites
t. Luther

No there is nothing in common but they are still proud of that part of history.

>Fuck all Semites!
>t. Semite

they can go live with the pope

>tfw enter a thread to post something but the first post is already the best post

Christianity is not YOUR culture you appropriating dumbfuck. It is a semetic middle eastern religion that you follow because you are a cuck. In this case it is no different than Islam

BASED.

t. Alireza Diasporazadeh

>Leaf

Wonder when the Day of The Rake will come

Iranians are pretty self sufficient, they could all quit en mass and the rest of the Islamic world could do fuck all about it.

based leaf
(except for the marijuana part)

> Sup Forums on suicide watch

Why? this is great.

Nice (besides smoking the herbal jew).

>replaces pro-zoroastian Persian shah with Turkish ayatollah over not following Arab ideology
>proud

Okay.

>Le "christcucks" meme.

Yes. Having pretty much the vanguard of the West get branded as "evil" so that Islam and Judaism can take it's place is a greeeeaaaaat idea. Nothing could ever go wrong with this.

Mfw they can't ruin my religion because it's too hard to convert to

(((Canada))) proxy fag

This is proof that good still exists in this world.

No fucking shit. If they were so serious about their sudden conversion to Christ, they would have done so while they were still in sandnigger territory.

There is barely any christians in europe, most christians in europe are fake christians and not even saved.

How can an unsaved person save another unsaved person? It's not going to happen. They are all going to hell because they do not believe the biblical gospel. Only very few of these churches are actually acceptable.

You're not a "Jew". You're a (((JEW)))

Dude is pretty Chad t b h

>WAHHHHHHH, CHRISTIANITY SUCKS! STOP BELIEVING IN GOD WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fuck off you literal Reddit child. Go slit your wrists whilst masturbating to Miley Cyrus if you hate Christianity that much.

>If you get baptized you're literally an apostate.

Yes and no. Taqiyya is sacred deception to further the cause of Allah. It is permissable to lie and even go sofar as to "convert" to a new religion to advance the Sharia.

I wonder (((who))) helped them figure out that by converting to another religion means they can't be deported if their asylum claim is rejected.

Bruh, are you telling me Christianity isn't semitic? I'm pretty sure you guys worship a jew on a stick.

He is basically white now

>kikery
leave

Proselytization of religions outside of Islam is forbidden in every Muslim nation, punishable by death, it's unlikely they'd have any knowledge of or experience with Christianity or Christians outside of "those heretical infidels who we allow to live as long as they pay jizya."

Furthermore, taqiyya does NOT permit the act of conversion to another religion, it only allows a Muslim to lie about what religion he currently is. If a Muslim were found to have partaken in the rites of another religion, no amount of claiming taqiyya to avoid persecution would save him from stoning for apostasy.

Just pointing out what a hypocrite most people on this board are for hating Islam as they see it as another races religion and any white Muslim converts as cucks who submit to semites while they follow Christianity which is another races religion and are cucks who submit to semites

Not soon enough.

>punishable by death
What would they care? They would go to heaven for being a martyr or some shit.

>tfw no Christians raping and pillaging Europastan

Jesus is a prophet of Islam (it doesn't make any theological sense, but he is).

It's Canada. I wouldn't expect anyone else in this country to not be willing to do the same if the refugee was an honest, decent person.

Because my east german communist friend, martyring doesn't do you any good if it doesn't help the message spread, and what the middle east needs is more LIVING Christians, not more DEAD Christians.

/Thread

Why the fuck is vybz kartel stil in prison?

to all you saying this is taqiyya, it's not

this is the same shit the Germans were saying when they were converting to Christianity and slowly integrating and taking over Roman society

this is just happening again

wow

I don't give a shit he is still brown and needs to get the fuck out.

This. It's literally the first rule of being an asylum lawyer: if they don't have a case for asylum, create one. You have two good ways of doing that: tell them to pretend to be a homosexual, and tell them to pretend to have converted to any religion other than Islam. They generally don't want the former, because that opens them up to "unwanted attention". So you tell them to go with the latter, pretend conversion to a different religion.

It's as simple as getting them to spend a few hours in church, telling the demoralized pastor of some half empty church that your asylum seekers want to help rejuvinate the cemetery waiting room that is his congregation, and getting a baptism or even just some reading material for them. Once that's done, you go to the authorities to declare that he has a good claim to asylum and non-refoulement, and if they question the story the pastor will be more than willing to help.

Of course, once the request is approved they disappear from the church forever and sign up for the local mosque, but hey.

what?

>Christianity
>Religion started by the same race of people who made Judaism and Islam
>Vanguard of the west
But what Islam is to Europe now is what Christianity was to Europe.
So are you telling me when Islam becomes europes dominant religion we should start defending it the same way you now defend Christianity?It's not about that. It's about the fact that it is still a semetic desert religion that conquered and replaced the native EUROPEAN religions.
Every accomplishment the west has under Christianity is only due to whites following a superior semetic desert religion.
Is this now what we are trying to stop with Islam? So how is it okay to be cucked by part 2 of the desert chronicles and be embracing it but part 3 of the desert chronicles is a no no?

Yup

I know they would claim that, but most of them already claim taquiyya isn't real in public. I talked to some sandnigger on YT who was butthurt about someone calling Islam out, saying it's the religion of peace and all that shit. I responded by posting the mere word taquiyya and went apeshit, making something like 30 response posts.

All that needs to happen is for some imam to say false conversion is covered under taquiyya because it allows Allah's people to destroy the infidel and it will be a-ok.

You cannot trust sandniggers. Seeing a huge shift like this is indicative of a movement being sponsored by their leaders in private.

>another 600 refugees want to be baptized this year
>mfw there are millions of them coming every year

>Religion started by the same race of people who made Judaism and Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
>semetic
dictionary.com/browse/semitic

based citizens

well theres no real reason to bare them from converting to states main religion. Its reasonable.

The only real important thing about it is that they learn some morals, become more civilized and willing to follow rules of their host country.

To be fair, taqiyya is a very specific term from Shia Islam (20% of Muslims worldwide) which is widely misused to describe the more general behaviour of Sunni Muslims (20% of Muslims worldwide). Yes, it is lawful for Muslims to lie and cheat against unbelievers. It is even lawful to capture and rape the women of unbelievers and to behead their sons. All bad behaviour that gives Muslims an advantage over unbelievers is lawful. But 'taqiyya' is not what the general practice of cheating unbelievers out of stuff or into a false sense of security is called.

Sunni 80%*

>All that needs to happen is for some imam to say false conversion is covered under taquiyya because it allows Allah's people to destroy the infidel and it will be a-ok.

Yes but first you'd need to have some buttfuck stupid imam to say something to that effect which is not liable to ever happen because it would undermine the supremacist nature of Islam. The very idea of submission to another religion is as anathema to hardcore Muslims as cunnilingus is to an ancient Roman and honest work is to an African-American.

Once an average human being is exposed to Christianity, whatever the race, they are far more likely to be genuinely attracted to it than whatever heathen belief they partook in beforehand. Just look at what's happening to China now.

My mistake then. Is there a term for approved lying and cheating outside of that?

>Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
No, islam is on suicide watch. That religion will disappear in less than 15 years.

And proceed to be beheaded?

>Implying Germany cares about Christians

I hope you're right, but I will be suspicious until I see proofs beyond getting baptised.

I was "baptised" as a Subgenious (a joke religion mocking new age shit like scientology) when I was an edgy teen before I actually accepted true religious faith. I was dunked under water and would spout their messages (again jokingly) so I could see how the same sort of shit could happen with these people we know approve of lying.

This, also if they did convert why would it matter? They're still not European.

Too bad they are going to be killed off by their families since apostasy comes with a death sentence. Unless we stop this "respect other cultures" bullshit.