/ourguy/ /comey/ /GOAT/

>told bush to fuck off with torture
>told obama to fuck off
>cucked hillary hard
>btfo'ing scammer who lied
literally our fucking guy.

If you disagree then I suggest you pull out the orange pecker stuck in ur pooper and stop being a partisan hack

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489959500601.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why should i stop being a partisan hack

because you bitch about libcucks when they do it

>cucked hillary hard

i r8 this b8 a 8.8/8, m8

he's the physical incarnation of Kek, lord of chaos

comey is not /ourguy/
he just doesnt want his family to be murdered

He should make up his mind. He can't PRETEND to be neutral. Nobody is. It's not a thing.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489959500601.webm
>admits hillary committed felonies
>advocates no charges be made
he's a partisan libcuck

Who will play comey in the inevitable biopic?

him

its black and white when youre dealing with the truth conservacuck

The ultimate redpill is that Comey has no agenda and that he is actually just the rare person in Washington with integrity

>Stood on principle on torture
>Told Hillary off for retarded email practices
>Sent the letter to congress about the reopening of Hillary's case because he knew the FBI would leak it if he didn't, therefore taking the hit to his own reputation rather than that of the Bureau
>Tells Trump to fuck himself when he acting retarded too

Sup Forums needs to realize this.

Comey is the type of person who would be POTUS if we had a parliamentary system with a non-partisan president.

>president comey
yes please

You forgot
>6 FOOT FUCKING 8.

I almost agree. Here's what I don't understand. Reopening the investigation then closing it the weekend before polls after a week. After publicly clearing her but smearing her.

It seemed very bipolar. The only thing I can consider is he wants everyone in politics to hate him, because it's easier to be non-partisan if both sides want your scalp equally.

Oh my

>literally our fucking guy.

no

so whats you're saying is that Comey is a nordic alien descended from superior nazi genetics?

He was asked by congress to publicly announce if new information surfaced which would require him to re-open the investigation.

New information surfaced which required him to re-open the investigation. On this, I'll defend him to the end.

WEW

I think he did it because hillary is a greater danger, but prosecuting a candidate during the election, he didnt want to do that so he went for the smear instead.

>nordic alien
Sure, why not.

He supports ultra surveillance and is against privacy, how is that "our guy" wtf?

I sort of explained it but I'll elaborate.

The FBI and Comey got this info that there were all these previously undisclosed emails. They had no idea how long it would take to review them and if they would find anything.

At this point Comey had 2 options. He could say nothing and not make it a big story or he could disclose it to congress (which he had committed to doing earlier) and take a hit to his reputation because he would look like a partisan hack for doing it.

However, he knew that if he said nothing people in the FBI would leak that the investigation had been reopened. This would make the FBI look like THEY were trying to rig the election and would harm the Bureau's reputation.

Comey decided to take the hit to his own reputation rather than let the FBI be harmed. Pretty selfless if you think about it.

Assuming all my assumptions are correct, that is.

Comey is a Trump shill.

Guy's a giant.

James Comey: 'There's No Such Thing as Absolute Privacy"

Makes sense. I always thought he was one of the good guys. The reason for that is he doesn't seem very competent at being underhanded. Every time he gets dragged into political games he handles them poorly or too forthrightly for someone who practices the dark arts.

he went against 3 presidents who had major support at the time, he is a good guy

how b8, dude literally made sure hillary lost by saying he was investigating her days before the election

>literally detailed all of hillary's lies and crimes
>didn't recommend charges
>Cucked hillary
What did op mean by this?

Kevin spacey

Well she's not President and part of that is because of him.

Not even close. There were rumblings all month long that FBI underlings were about to start blowing the whistle. This was to let off steam. Not even a week later after it's boiled over he wipes his hands and says nothing.

Which also fails to bring up the fact that a month prior he told the world exactly what crimes she committed (holding a private server with classified info in her basement, sending classified data at several levels, etc.), and then said no reasonable prosecutor would take the case.

Comey is corrupt to the bone.

Doubt it. People's minds were made up before his announcementire man.hillary lost because she is hated by all of middle america and has been since the 90s

New anon5 thread

Come ask questions

Not in the mood to LARP today