Business as usual in the nigger community

4 monkey niggers beat a handicapped white man when he kindly offered missing money for food. A 5th monkey robbed the white man when lying on the floor with broken bones
nypost.com/2017/03/15/man-in-critical-condition-after-chicken-joint-beatdown/
GET RID OF NIGGERS from USA and Europe. Stop new monkeys from entering.

Was this payback for killing Harambe? If so, then I'll let it pass.

It's almost as if niggers can't into civilization

It's payback for reparations

It's only fair

My thoughts exactly. It's internalized colonialism. Poor black men need your sympathy. All white men need to become punching bag and white women need to spread their legs. It's only way to progress past our racist past. Also, don't look at the history of slavery in Africa and Middle East, it's all lies made by the white man.

You gonna post this every day faggot?

This is just more systemic racism. Please understand because of slavery and Jim Crow laws and the current police state faced by men of color they often find it necessary to act out because of desperation. I'm not saying this handicapped man deserved to get beat up and robbed for offering to help these men get something to eat, but it's really his inherent privilege that brought their reaction.

We need to start systematically hanging these fucking monkeys.

>can't
"get"
>into civilization

Victim has already forgiven his attackers top kek

>TOP KEK

I wonder if that Austrian girl who was about to get her womb carpetbombed by some sandniggers forgave them already too

My race is doomed from start.

Probably a Christfag you people forgive everyone

niggers belong in a zoo. The more we can throw in jail, the better off society will be.

He is an AIDS infested fag, which is likely why the niggers beat him for talking to them.

>posting when THIS NEW

but user they clearly can get into a civilization
they are currently in our civilization
that doesn´t mean that they can act fitting for a civilization though

I know haha

Nigger are sub-human, im happy when i see them killing each other and cops putting them down

Get the fuck back to kikebook you fucking nigger.

almost
kek

Why is it so hard to understand for humans that negros are not human? They are animals, and the biggest wrong we've ever done to them was lay upon them human expectations. We've stopped actively domesticating them, so like a dog, they've returned to their feral nature.

Not sub-human, just not human. All the negros in the USA however have between 15-30% European DNA. Making them human-animal hybrids.

It's a hate-crime for you to notice reality, Swedebro, let alone comment on it.

How stupid of the white cucksocker to offer himself up to the niggers by being near them, I wish they would've killed him right on the spot.

Good, the disgusting racist just assumed they were poor. Being handicapped doesn't dismiss being a racist piece of shit. Glad he got his ass beat.

I hope the niggers and their gangs/famalam hunt the cuck down and put him to death by slow torture that lasts for weeks.

(You) are a faggot

they couldnt afford their meal. they live in a shit neighborhood. they act like feral animals. generosity confuses and frightens them.

methinks they are poor.

Why you would go into a chikinz shop in the ghetto without having a gun and/or the ability and the willingness to to deck 5 niggers asses at once is beyond me

NEVER RELAX

If white people didn't keep arresting them, they wouldn't have to do all these crimes.

You also have to look at the socioeconomic reasons for all these seemingly random acts of violence.

Beating and robbing Nazis is as American as apple pie. And they say liberals aren't patriotic, baka.

lmao fuck off they're talking loose zoo animals

MAXIMUM BAIT! Here;s your (you)

Why shouldn't he? Why don't you put down your friend's cock, wipe the cum off your face, and question what would happen if the races were reversed.

He's learnt a valuable life lesson. It could have been far worse, next time he wont relax.

He heard that the two of them they couldnt pay for it so he offered to help and then two others jumped in from outside and attacked him

>You also have to look at the socioeconomic reasons

If you weren't British, I'd think you were just pretending to be stupid. Listen here sport - poverty has been used by the Left as an excuse for violent attacks for a loooong time. Guess what POOR WHITES AND ASIANS DON'T COMMIT MORE VIOLENT CRIME. That is why poverty is not an excuse for niggers. Do you get it? Can you even begin to understand what I am saying? Is there even a small part of your brain that feels curious enough to fucking look into yourself? You asshole licking retard.

I was just being a leaf, i was just thinking about how an sjw would defend that vid.

>POOR WHITES AND ASIANS DON'T COMMIT MORE VIOLENT CRIME

They do, but the police just keep it secret to make black people look worse.