Is it okay with Sup Forums when White guys marry MENA women?

Is it okay with Sup Forums when White guys marry MENA women?
>Kids will look like White
>Makes Mudslimes angry so they act up and redpill more people
>Makes White women jealous and realize they have to be more submissive/feminine to get men.

50% of arabs are inbred... Do not forget this.

They make my cock hard. I've slept with mudslimes before. They only take it up the ass.

Why are you seeking approval from white supremacist you fucking loser?

If she is willing to make me shawarma for lunch every day then I'm sold.

I'd just be happy to have a girlfriend....

MENA woman > Asian woman

The kids will at least have somewhat of an identity as Caucasian.

It's only okay if she's a Christian or willing to convert. Don't marry a mudslime!

better than hispanics and asians, but still shit-tier if you have bright traits that will be lost in your children

Their families are barbaric inbreed violent sandniggers, It won't be that easy.
They will come looking for honor.
And if you do that shit so openly they will put price to your head.

This. Though, inbreeding isn't such a issue among Shias/shiites/whatever theyre called.

Cousin marriage > interracial marriage.

I don't think Americans really need to worry about it though.

>brothers show up at door looking for vengeance
>amerishart gives them each 30 new arseholes with his assault rifle

I'd probably get killed and then called a racist bigot on the CBC for not giving them a hand job first.

Shias are the best Muslims. Based Assad is one(spinoff sect). Hezbollah. The Shia Iraqi militias that stopped ISIS.

Honestly, I don't get how Sunni Islam is so popular. Ali seems like a much better guy than Abu Bakr and Omar were.

go for some high caste arabs then that exist outside of the retard inbred peasantry

Shame Iran doesn't have the monies of the gulf desert rats, yet.

How do I get a Tunisian gf?

But arabs are consideret white you dumbasses.
>inb4 (((science))) is jewish trickery

>Kids will look like White
Fuck off with your bullshit racemixing bullshit
>muh coffee colored children

Fuck off kike

And Bruce Jenner is considered a Woman
>inb4 sociology isn't science but jewish trickery

The likelihood of me finding a woman with the same skin, hair, and eye colour in my country or any other white country who is both in my league and not a whore? About one in fifty million.

Chance of me finding a decent looking Levantine woman who will be a loyal housewife? Probably pretty high.

>tfw no qt coptic christian gf

Have you tried not being a beta faggot and actually being a leader yet?

Shia is the sect. Shi'ites are the sectarians.

Yeah nah fuck off. I don't take shit from women and I don't take shit from internet crusaders like you either. Even if I could find a woman in this country with the same phenotype as me, she'd likely give our children an STD as well as me.

>Tunisians aren't white

My 2nd oldest brother married an Iranian woman who ran away from her family after she graduated college. They've got 3 kids after being married for almost 12 years. The 2 sons are both sandy blond, older one has greenish-blue eyes the younger with dark blue eyes. Their daughter looks like a carbon copy of his wife except soft brown instead of black hair. Apparently she's a freak in bed.
She burned her Koran with us the 2nd week her and my brother were dating.
I myself wouldn't date one as they aren't my cup of tea but she's a pretty cool sister in law.

She sounds awesome. Your brother is a lucky guy.

Cool with it t.im_pol_

this. stay the fuck away from the desert jew.

cletus pls

Apparently they might try for another kid soon, but who knows?

mad friend?

Dated one for a while. Great sex, very sweet, very cute, all-around good experience - with the exception of her family. I never met them, or even saw them. We couldn't meet near her home. She was convinced that if they found out she was having premarital relations with a non-muslim man, they would kill her and me.

Now I have no idea if this was just her being afraid because her relatives liked to scare girls, or if they would legit flip and behead me in the name of Allah. Likely the former, since she was allowed outside unaccompanied after dark. But that fear was genuine. Not worth dealing with it even if it's totally unfounded.

Sup Forums is nowhere on the same league.

>rustled jimmies

You should have liberated her, retard.

Then get one who has no family anymore, that's what my brother did.

Retard. Persians are not Arabs. Only Arabs are Arabs.

Why do you care what Sup Forums approves? I love brown Israeli Jewish women myself.