This Celebrated Scientist Says Trump Is Wrong About Immigration

nbcnews.com/mach/innovation/beloved-scientist-says-trump-wrong-about-immigration-n719646

Sup Forums DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

computerworld.com/article/3017196/it-careers/u-s-predicts-zero-job-growth-for-electronics-engineers.html
np.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/5t6qq9/the_price_of_a_life_dk/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
nbcnews.com/mach/innovation/beloved-scientist-says-trump-wrong-about-immigration-n719646
youtube.com/watch?v=rVWWQKU_-G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sum up Sup Forums.

Scientists are right on criticizing Trump for his climate change denial but on immigration they're wrong.

>The Norwegian government recent ordered what is properly the most detailed study on the cost of immigration from the 3rd world. They show that the net contribution to the public finances for a Norwegian man from the 25th year and the rest of their lives, on average amounted to ~6.000 € per year. An on the contrary immigrant – from primarily Africa or Asia – cost the public finances on average Corresponding number for an immigrant man (from Asia or Africa) is ~10.000 € per year. Norwegian women cost on average ~10.800 € per year and immigrant women 18.600 € per year. In other words the Norwegian man pays for it all.

>These numbers are the best we have but are likely too low, since the cost for "schools, police and health services" are estimates on the average cost and there are valid indications to believe immigrant groups use these services more.

>There are no reason to believe these basic calculations aren't accurate for Germany too. The conclusion, the basic arithmetic doesn't hold; immigration are undermining our societies economically. This is not to mention social and religious tension.

Will /pol ever recover from this one

>socially retarded (((scientist))) doesnt know shit about the real world

shocking

>an asian telling whites about diversity and immigration

p-p-please let us in goyim.

Find me a celebrated economist that says supply and demand doesnt affect workers wages

Except several scientific and engineering organizations have stated the opposite of what a few pop-sci and leftest organization have spouted out. Electrical engineering, one of the pillars of the engineering discipline has had a decline in jobs over the past few years.

computerworld.com/article/3017196/it-careers/u-s-predicts-zero-job-growth-for-electronics-engineers.html

I apologize for this second hand source, but if you were to look for yourself you would see that IEEE and various STEM organizations have reported that there is no shortage of stem majors, and that H-1B visas are just a means for large corporations to underpaid skilled workers by replacing them with foreigners that will accept less pay.

>fat
>dumb
>ugly

>decline of america
>using a white person to illustrate these qualities on the cover

sure thing schlomo

>a nip in new York might has an opinion on immigration
No shit, sherlock

Well he thinks this way because he's an immigrated himself. He's a ching chong master race. He cannot go against his own self.

Okaiku, or whatever, is a staunch supporter of H1B visas and anything to continue the brain drain effect

Hes bias and his stance is understandable and logical. That said, fuck it, let it ride

Merit-based immigration policy = you're only coming in if you're worth two shits.

Trump already mentioned this.

Michio needs to stick to physics.

He's been an H1B shill for some time now.

Michio Kaku is a pretty cool guy, but I'm pretty sure he's not an expert on immigration or economics

Source damn you

Fuck off we're full, over 330 million is enough.

np.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/5t6qq9/the_price_of_a_life_dk/

Theoretical physics is all kikery anyway - (((heisenberg))) etc, little pool balls with names like up, down, sideways, glitter etc, making nuclears and some weak shit. It's bollocks

>Kaku
>Celebrated

He's alright at most.

This guy is a reddit meme scientist

>Asian scientist advocates Whites continue genociding themselves
shocking

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Of course he would, he's not white. He's a genius so it's not like he would be stupid enough to advocate in opposition to his own interest

this "Scientist" don't know a difference between immigration and illegal immigration. What an idiot.

Michio Kaku is a fucking physicist, and a fucking meme physicist TV scientist at that. His opinions on economics and immigration are no more valuable than anyone else's.

All immigration is considered legal to them. They try to avoid the "dogma" of saying there can be illegal immigration.

New anon5 thread

Come ask questions

>The opinion of a scientist about Immigration policy

Maybe next we can ask a mechanic what we should do about the real estate market.

>Physicist talking about sociology and economics
Who fucking cares?

He's so dead wrong about the H1-B visa it hurts. They are not top of the line often. They are brought here to threaten Americans with the loss of their jobs so that they can give it to pajeet, who will do it for $2 an hours so that he can leave his shithole of a country.

Michio Kaku should stick to string theory and not social commentary.

Who is this guy? I see him in every space documentary and TV show ever. Is he the president of space?

Since when does pol cares what Globalist thinks?

We see how wonderful Multiculturalism is working in Brazilian favelas

>a guy who teaches at a very liberal college and stares at stars all day is an expert on immigration.

>Cletus is an expert on immigration

this scientist says that scientist is full of shit

He's a meme-tier theoretical physicist who makes his living by peddling sensationalist lies about string theory on TV

>climate change denial

Is that the new libel like Holohoax denial?

More I heard who are (((those))) people more I see it's nothing but Globalist bullshit,sure there are some changes but that's natural it would be with humans or without them.
Did humans created Ice Age and other similar events? no

Give me a quick rundown on this image. Why is he riding that bird?

I'm sick and tired of being told what to think and/or that my beliefs are simply ignorant and I need guidance. Fuck off Kaku and stick to theoretical physics. And fuck off NBC: "beloved scientist", "Celebrated Scientist". Shove your agenda up your ass you condescending pricks.

my english teacher told me that cars are destroying the planet

send him back

Isn't this the guy that said one hit of weed would doom your life or something nearly as idiotic? Not that I'm defending weed or anything.

le asian science man

kaku is such a pseudoscientific hack. kind of like tyson, got popular by saying what people want to hear.

This nigga is on ancient aliens. Nobody takes him seriously. At least I hope they don't.

>nbcnews.com/mach/innovation/beloved-scientist-says-trump-wrong-about-immigration-n719646

it's been going on for years

Google is starting to scrub the web. Look for this video, it's a lawyer telling HR people not to hire Americans, and how to get away with it legally.

Cohen & Grigsby human resources programmers

>It's a scientist thinking he is a political genius episode

Man Amerifats are big as shit. As an Italian visiting family in Florida this week, all I see are fat white people, obese negroes, and sloppy degenerate spics. Americans, your country truley disgusts me. Although the food is amazing desu. Publix is the best.

Old Asian telling whitey that they gotta go

So he's Tibetan-Jap ? Obviously he'll have totally supported the mass migration of chinks into Tibet so that Tibet no longer exists...
Next Japan must be destroyed

This is a slide thread, just meant to divert Trump supporters here because of bump, instead of focusing on the real issues.
Notice how in pic related, OP has only one post, instead of debating his post, he's left to start another thread "destroying trump" sage this

> Simple analogy
> I'm a nobel prize winning genius Biologist
> Now let me tell you about Quantum Physics

>that pic
Accurate

>Physicist
>Weighing in on non physics topics
Immediately discarded. Dr. Kaku should stick to his own research and leave the social commentary for the less accomplished "scientists" that are desperate to stay relevant.

>Tibetan-Jap, theoretical physicist
Man that'd make a great anime character. Can you imagine the powers he'd have?

Michio Cuckoo is just mad because he's never had a qt white girl ride his little asian cock.

Kucku is fucking retarded ancient aliens tier at this point.

>He points especially to the H-1B visa, created in 1990 to bring in skilled workers for the tech industry.
Right, because wages were rising and that made all the businessmen nervous. Simple solution? Ruin the country by importing shitters to depress wages.

Every single fuck I know that wants immigration ALSO is super upset that all productivity gains went to the 1%. They are completely unable to put this together, somehow.

I understand that the US receives some statistical benefit from immigration via "brain drain," only I don't understand how some diversity-loving piece of shit thinks this is good. It's borderless colonialism. Why is Africa a shithole? The top-tier Africans move. Why is India a shithole? The top-tier Indians move. Why is China a shithole? The top-tier Chinese move.

So not only do we depress the wages of Americans—including the children of these "wonderful" immigrants, who will be competing against even more immigrants when they come of age—we make it almost impossible for other nations to get their shit together.

Immigration is the worst thing happening in the world right now.

>nuclear physicist is also an expert on immigration and geopolitics

He created a visa program in his backyard when he was little, it blew out the white power in the neighborhood.

What the fuck does this cunt know? Science has got nothing to do with Immigration

Scientists should be able to comment on politics but the media and people shouldn't give their opinions extra merit based on their non-relevant scientific expertise.

When will people realize that it's not immigration itself that's the problem, it's the numbers and where it comes from that is. Of course all immigration isn't bad, Trump has never said it was.

If you have strong borders and you can be selective who you let in then yes immigration is a net benefit for your country. If anyone can get in it isn't.

What happened to the left that they are unable to make any distinctions no matter how simple they are.

You can search for a student studying microeconomics and get the same answer

you mean michio "if you dont subdue to a world gov youre a terrorist" kaku?

get out of here LOL

He's Japanese what does he think Japans immigration.

>because someone is an expert in the field of particle science means that his political views are infallible

Bullshit slide thread. Saged.