IMMIGRANTS ONLY TAKE JOBS NATIVES DON'T WANT

>if businesses paid higher wages, natives would want to do those jobs.

Wrong. No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors.

Also, businesses can not operate and expand if they waste all of their profits on janitors.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.edweek.org/teachers/teaching_now/2010/11/salary_discrepancy.html
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In many industries labor costs are pretty irrelevant. Also, what did whites do before importing third worlders? We're there no janitors? What about h1b visas? Natives don't want to be engineers?

White guy here.
Scrubbed toilets at my uni for 3 years while getting a degree.
Fuck your assumptions.

Remove welfare. Watch as millions become employed or starve.

Immigrants will have children who later take over those businesses and choose never to higher natives but only other immigrants that are like their parents.

offer $20 an hour and see what happens

americunts will take those jobs

>white people want to be janitors
most janitors that i have met either black or white

I would be a janitor for $100,000 a year. I would gladly give up my accounting job, and just clean house and do small repairs and mowing all day. Your statement that no amount of money would persuade white people to become janitors is absolutely absurd.

White guy here
also a janitor
fuck off with this bullshit

My friend work as janitor, in one year he watched 400 anime at work, fine job if you ask me.

>We need muh economic slaves!!!
>Evil whites will not do the job muh cheap labor will do

Make the kids clean the schools... teach them discipline.

There are plenty of white janitors, where do you live you fucking faggot.

>Wrong. No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors.

Well I'm white, and a janitor, so....

Dude I'd be a janitor if I made 5$ more than I currently do.

I was a janitor for two years. Job got replaced by, "contractors."

I'll gladly be a janitor again to help put me through my last few years of college.

Im white.
I was a janitor.
It was the best job of my life, I didn't do nearly jack fucking shit, just stood around all night doing simple tasks, and I had energy to come home and do other shit I needed to do!

In fucking fact, I am looking to quit my current job, for lower pay, to go back to being a janitor at a place just because its not worth it!
>Hi factory worker, do you enjoy making 25 cent more then what you made mopping floors? ENJOY THE AWFUL HOURS AND BACK PAIN!

We had two janitors at my retail store that were on our paid staff. They didn't make a ton of money, but they were full time and received benefits. We then switched to hiring out a company to do our work. The two janitors on our staff were told they could keep their positions, just work for the new company instead of ours. The hours would have been greater, but the wages lower and no paid benefits. They declined. Now my store is cleaned by illegal immigrants. Only one of them speaks English and he pretends to not understand if he doesn't feel like doing what you ask him to do.

I've known more white janitors than I have shitskins.

Works for the Japanese.

Self-evidently false, but also dishonest. Which is it, that nonwhites cannot get hired without positive government interference, or that whites don't work?

The Japanese aren't muriniggers.

It's not a matter if the job is desirable or not. If welfare is disbanded, people will either starve or do these jobs. It's time to kick liberals off of uncle Sams teet and make them actually work for once.

This, surprisingly. Custodians, too. Mexicans end up outside working construction, in kitchens, or cleaning hotels.

We have white maids. Why wouldnt white people be janitors. Also, there have always been a shit load of white janitors.

It is true that you'd be hard pressed to enforce such a thing in the states.

In what world would millennials or just about anyone who needs work turn down a job picking cherries for minimum wage ($10 here in california)

Why do people choose the argument "Durr illegals are willing to work for dirt cheap off the books so thats better than my children working that same job for minimum wage

The notion that "People dont want to work and get paid the slave wages we give to illegal immigrants" is the dumbest argument when it comes to immigration because if they were legal citizens they would have workers rights which guarantees them minimum wage.

The whole thing doesn't make sense and is fucking stupid.

White person here, was a janitor in local ER. Pay was pretty good too and had benefits. All my other coworkers were black. With that said immigrants are taking the blackman's jobs.

I'd do it for $2.50 more per hour and benefits. And I could be talked down that $0.50.

You have to get rid of the welfare state too dumbass

Replace them with robots.

>Custodians
yeah, almost all the local malls around me have white or black custodians. most of them being older (40+) white people too.

20/hr and I'll be a great janitor. I will be dancing down the hall singing negro spirituals and calling my bosses "Massa" if they want.

I'm not a fan of completely getting rid of welfare because I've been almost that bad off a few times. I would like to see a limit on the time/amount that you can receive benefits. Even the guy I know at work, who's baby momma has been on welfare for almost 20 years says people should be made to work.

>No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors.

Give me $10 000/month and will do it.

No, I won't do it for $2/h like a mexcrement.

My great uncle Jack retired as a high school janitor.
He owned his own home in Silicon Valley and had a good pension.

Fuck off, lazy white nigger.

This.
I got a janitorial job at 16, and worked it for years.
I specifically worked as a building service contractor which meant more than just cleaning toilets, and also since i was the supervisors son I got invited to the very nice high paying jobs like cleaning carpets, and stripping/refinishing VCT flooring.

...or don't give ANY welfare benefits to immigrants for the 5yrs of them getting here and watch the country's budget savings suddenly soar.

>it isn't the "lazy" native citizenry that's the drain on the welfare state, it's the immigrants.

I've only seen white janitors

>natives
>white

Corn niggers don't work

A lot of immigrants working outside the agricultural sector do jobs that used to be done by teenagers or young adults with few credentials.

>you NEEED immigrants: the post
Fuck off spic.

Also you have no idea on what janitors do for companies, and you're just saying "janitor"
Like i mentioned earlier, i worked as a building service contractor, which meant contracting cleaning contracts for buildings.
Yes we were janitors, but when the company we were working for wanted some extras, like power washing their parking lot, stripping and refinishing floors, or cleaning carpets, we also did that.
And they can save a lot of money by going "in house" per se, with their BSC.
When you also employ janitors, that means your day workers are not wasting time on taking garbage out, and shit like that.

>no one wants to be a garbage man
>high pay
>people lining up for them

Businesses can just raise the prices. The problem is they are all too scared to raise prices too high and push themselves out of the market to be competitive. Unions only make things worst to the point of destroying entire industries.
whoops

Less than 1% of all economic immigrants in europe have a job

um... so why do I see illegal immigrants working in CONSTRUCTION, PAINTING, CIVIL ENGINEERING PROJECTS, COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING, and on and on. Are you telling me citizens don't want to work in construction? buillshit.

Janitor in a office building would be a decent job for 30k a year.

No business should expand on the back of illegal labor practices, such as not paying taxes or paying less than the mandated minimum wage.

Additionally, the notion "these jobs suck therefore let the illegal Mexicans do them" is as racist as it gets.

blogs.edweek.org/teachers/teaching_now/2010/11/salary_discrepancy.html

Yoav Gonen at The New York Post has the scoop on school janitors' salaries. "Twenty public-school janitors rake in more than $140,000 a year—far more than the teachers whose classrooms get tidied up, records show," he writes.

Head custodians can earn up to $106,329 in base salary—$6,000 more than New York City teachers' max salary—but can supplement their income by filling in at other schools or helping out on nights and weekends, explains Gonen.

liberals still promoting slavery as a good thing.

>Wrong. No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors.
"Eh Gringo! You need us! You's incapable of mopping the floors, eh?"
Over the fucking wall.
>Also, businesses can not operate and expand if they waste all of their profits on janitors.
The only places that even need janitors are large buildings that are public sector 9/10 times. Schools, bus stations, hospitals (though I think you might need some kind of certification for that one). Private or public sector, janitor work should have the same competitive pricing as any other line of work.

Of course, if you're one of those lolbertarian cunts who hates gubmint and borders and shiet, I'm also just fine with literally everything unionizing. Then illegals who try this stupid shit can just get their fucking kneecaps broken while no one's looking.

Americans do those jobs, the only reason they don't is because Mexicans have changed the equilibrium with their shitty work culture.

Lets look at construction for example.
Mexicans will
>work for less
>bring their kids to work with them, basically getting 2 workers for one wage
>do money saving "dangerous" tasks
>etc

They have changed work culture. Americans want to be able to raise a family on a wage and have a semi decent life, which was the norm pre-1965. Can't compete against a Mexican that plays by a seperate set of rules and will live 5 men to one apartment.

You could say well thats just capitalism, then fuck capitalism :^)

Or to be field hands.

latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

>Already, strawberry growers in Ventura are experimenting with robots that plant seedlings, and growers in Central Coast counties are culling, weeding and even harvesting heads of lettuce with machines. At the outer edge, engineers are trying to teach machines to pick fruit.

>Brad Goehring, a fourth-generation farmer, is re-engineering his vineyards so they can be harvested entirely by machines.

>The 52-year-old owns 500 acres of wine grapes in Lodi, near Stockton. He tends another 10,000 or so acres of vineyards that belong to several clients across Northern California.

>Being the boss used to be fun for Goehring, but his labor problems are wearying.

>In the last five years, he has advertised in local newspapers and accepted more than a dozen unemployed applicants from the state’s job agency. Even when the average rate on his fields was $20 an hour, the U.S.-born workers lost interest, fast.

>“We’ve never had one come back after lunch,” he says.

So white janitors didn't exist before immigration? and crops picking was never done untill mexicans came and did it? what are you smoking op

Except I know plenty of whites who would gladly become janitors for a living. They wouldn't even need an unreasonable pay either. The problem is that businesses have an easier time manipulating foreign labour and foreign labour usually costs less. Why hire John to clean bathrooms for $15 an hour when pajeet will do it for minimum wage?

I used to think immigrants only take jobs natives didn't want... for instance, every McDonalds here has a south american tasking force.

So because here there isn't any job, I went to London and try to work of what I studied (Economics) I ended working in a McDonalds.

This made me think a lot.

If immigrants weren't here in the first place I would have ended working in a McDonalds in my own country which, overall is cheaper for me and better for the whole economy.

BTW, when i realized this was a shitty output for my life i studied how to code and now I program apps which i sell for about 4000€ in my loving Spain.

>No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors.
You actually believe that?

>illegals get kicked out
>people still need janitors
>average wage for janitors rises until white people decide the wage is fair and start filling janitorial positions
Wow look at that, we just naturally increased wages without another government regulation that would only inevitably lead to inflation.

Jesus fucking Christ, highschool level economics is like magic or some shit, amirite???

wrong. demand is a product of supply and price

that is true for the demand for labor too

You fucking kidding me mate? You can make six figures being a janitor in the territories here because they are so desperate for them. and it's my go to fall back if anything goes wrong.

400 anime? Is that some kind of record?

Those immigrants can afford working for shitty wages because they get benefits from the gov. Take off the benefits, and they will ask for better wages.

>People who work a lotta overtime make a lotta money

Ya don't say

White man here: I was a janitor before I went to college. I cleaned bathrooms that Asian women destroyed with period blood and shit on the floor.

Kill yourself before a better person kills you first you stupid wop-dago.

Only spoilt middle class kids say this kind of shit, when you have to support a family you'll take any job that pays. Half the guys i work with are Polish and the other half English, both are happy to do the job for the money. Only get $14 an hour.

This is a slide thread, just meant to divert Trump supporters here because of bump, instead of focusing on the real issues.
Notice how in pic related, OP has only one post, instead of debating his post, he's left to start another thread "destroying trump" SAGE IT.

White society functioned perfectly fine before mass immigration

Me, along with all my white friends got jobs in fast food and shit when we were 15 years old, now it's hard as fuck for a teenager to get those jobs because the economy is garbage and the foreign worker program flooding Filipinos everywhere

>poo on moon.jpg
LoL

Thats the thing, without this massive oversupply of shitskins we would have decently paying entry level jobs that you could walk into

This is a big reason why birth rates are super low, low wages for most people.

It's ironic how people making such arguments can't see how absolutely condescending they are.

>Hey, we need these non-white third-worlders to do our dirty work, you racist!

That's interesting since I got to university in Appalachia and all the janitors are white.

thats a shit argument tbqh

bullshit, I know plenty of white janitors who don't even get paid for their work

White guy attorney made a ton of money in high school and college working in tobacco field before it became cheaper to hire illegals and green card holders. Now kids can't work at all

So you're saying if we deport all illegal immigrants to India, it'll finally become a first world country?

Sooo you wouldn't work as a Janitor for $1000 an hour?

You're fucking retarded.

When I was growing up in the midwest, before the surge of hispanic legal and illegal immigrants, all of the janitors were black and white men. So were the trash collectors. The landscapers. The ditch diggers and brick layers. The cooks and the dishwashers. The farms were manned mostly by white farmers, their families, and local teens. All of these jobs that asshole neoliberal globalists and communist internationalists alike say Americans won't do, were done by white men and black men. Get lost, OP.

I was a groundskeeper through college. Go fuck yourself OP.

>MFW that Broncos hat

M A K E _ I N D I A _ G R E A T _ F O R _ O N C E

so you are saying we should import a bunch of brown people to do garbage jobs and be functional wage-slavevs, with no prospects of upward mobility and living a hand to mouth existence

thats so progressive of you!

this argument is both dehumanizing and insulting to everyone involved, its sort of unreal that liberals actually use it and expect it to have any impact at all

I dont want immigrants to come here and get trapped in worthless jobs their whole life, and neither should you

Saying you want mexicans here as a subclass to do shit jobs for shit wages really puts a whole in that equality narrative they're always pushing

How bad is your criminal record?

>local farmer is at bar
>drunk and complaining about ICE taking all his workers
>he dun no what do
>ask him why he doesn't just hire high school kids to pick melons
>"none of em wanna work! none of them ever show up!"
>ask him if he's advertised about needing workers around town
>"...well no..."
>ask him why he doesn't just go put up fliers at the high school, surely there is at least one kid who would be willing to make above minimum wage to pick fucking melons
>"...mumble mumble something something smart ass mumble mumble"

farmers are lazy, dumb shits. none of them advertise they have jobs. they expect kids to just show up at their door step and ask for a job.

>Mellinials screaming "I dont have a job"
>While protesting for illegals to remain in low paying jobs.

I hate to be the fucker again, but hey, white janitor here, what the fuck is wrong with working at a min wage job fresh out of college if you cant find a job?

You can even buy a decent car at a low paying job as long as you dont get tricked into the "THIS 20 GRAND CAR IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED!"
No, ill take the 1 to 2 year old new car on your lot, for less then 10 grand.

I cleaned and buffed floors after hours over a summer while in school. Was fired because my boss wants to show that he is a "legit" business to stay on the gpvernment cash cock but I would have worked longer there.

Bro my grandfather who immigrated to canada was from the Netherlands and you don't get much whiter than that. He was a janitor. Most construction workers, at least in Canada, are white. And civil engineering is mostly white males. The women are all in the bullshit safety/etc positions.

White lifelong resident of the US. Part time janitor, trying to get full time.

It goes through the schools, unionized, great benefits, about 19 bucks an hour. Its not my goddamn dream job, but for a mid 20s guy with debt, those numbers can't be beat.

THIS FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE!
Every time I ever hear about a job opening its only word of mouth by assholes like this.
No advertisements, no flyers, not even a newspaper clipping in the wanted section, nothing.
Its always "I heard Jim may be hiring"

Ontop of that horse shit.
>You have to get your highschool to ALLOW you to work after school.

>If you kick all the Latinos out of this country, who is going to be cleaning your toilet"

>I know white janitors

>No amount of money will make white people want to be janitors
Bullshit posh cunt my dad was a bin man when he was young and my mum was a cleaner and they are white.

>If we release the slaves who will do the crap jobs?
>if we get rid of illegal immigrants who will do the crap jobs?
Good old left always trying to keep slaves.

That's lame. Cleaning and buffing floors is great.

Migrants should only get jobs that robots do not want.

kys

I am a janitor at a public school in tje USA.

I have done it for over 20 years.

I earn $22.40 per hour, plus full medical and dental.

In 2016, I earned $46,000 with overtime

Kick out the immigrants.

>I know one thing
>I know that statistics say brown people fill a vast portion of that workforce.

Really? I mostly see Indians

Listen op we know thinking isn't your specialty.
Perhaps you should rethink posting also.

>off by 3
I lived across the street from Goehring.

>at a public school in the USA
How haven't you been stabbed yet?

because kids here are free and have guns mooham