FBI INSIDER ON COMEY HEARING

Don't ask how or why I know this but everyone needs to understand what happened today so without giving away too much here you go (I also dont give a shit if you don't believe me) ...

Comey is not in bed with the democrats or anything like that, today was purely a strategic move. Imagine what would happen if after Trump just won the presidency, Comey comes out (after what he did before the election w/ the letter to congress) and says "Theres no collusion between trump and russia." The media complex would then switch the narrative to questioning Comey & everything the FBI does in the future. They would not accept his findings and pivot to other stories that fit their narrative.

To avoid that, Comey doesn't comment on the flynn/leaking part and only confirms that the other investigation exists. This shows he isn't just brushing the russia investigation off & he's taking it seriously like the left wants him to. Keep in mind he said its been going on since July and with all the leaks etc the smoking gun would of already come out. (especially BEFORE the election, they also had the power of the entire federal government)

After a little while, he'll come out and say theres nothing to make him think Trump and the russians colluded

-MAGA

>Comey
>Not in bed with the Democrats

Fuck off

I've been waiting for this shit all day. Thank you sir. Got any other insights? Happenings soon?

CIA insider here. Trump's fucked in two weeks.

I'm sure Shareblue

>is not in bed
Good point. This all really makes me super sleepy. Tomorrow is another day. I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Maybe.

Funny thing: Shills said the same thing two weeks ago. Every happening apparently requires two weeks to happen

Found the Shills hell one of them was to stupid to keep his kike flag hidden

Hes been a life long republican and over the years (esp Obama's) he has grown to HATE how political the FBI & intel communities have gotten and he knows Trump will let him do his job the right way

Not really, I just see a lot of people freaking out over nothing

Comey here. Stop lying.

You've already lost. The moment we realized we could even fight you, you had lost.

he was appointed to his position by Obama.
and we all know everyone Obama appointed is 100% corrupt now.

They are intentionally obstructing Trump to a degree we have never really seen before. Or at least we haven't seen it since they did it to Nixon. (who oddly enough was the last guy who started calling out the deep state and engaged in counter ops against them)

that would require a lot of confidence that republicans won't screw up things on their part (i.e. not making the country another ungovernable -stan) in the process of putting cold towels in the narrative.

That pic is surprisingly accurate

thank you, I made it literally ten minutes ago in MS paint

/thread based on picture

Bump
These people play 9d chess while we are only familiar with 2D, flip off

Audibly kek'd

Trump should just fabricate evidence and hold show-trials at this point to destroy Schumer and anybody else in his way. If he doesn't then he deserves to lose because the other side is playing to win.

Yet he's been covering for the Clinton's since the 90's. Funny, that.

Some say Comey's ultimate loyalty is to the Vatican. What say you, alleged insider?

Wow that blue pill was so wordy you had to take it suppository style didn't you?

If you're legit in the bureau start using a trip code so we know it's really at least the same person

New anon5 thread

Come ask questions

Two "role" words in a row but pretty good overall

NSA insider here, can confirm OP info is level 5 and incorrect; I have genuine level 7 info.

This would be a great picture for normies if the Sup Forums memeball lacked the nazi symbol + Sup Forums label.

We'll shut you got me to a t m8!

What's minimum level required for wizzerdry again?

level 6

Do you want me to post my IP address as well? And I never said I was personally in the FBI

Not the vatican. And some influential religious figures openly speak out against Comey because in their eyes, "he has failed to protect roman catholics from islamic terrorism"

manlet still trying to our alpha comey, lol

kek fucking manlet

Leader of Illuminati here, trump is
>our guy

Board member of HSBC gets appointed to FBI head despite never serving in the agency around the time his company gets a giant bailout. Hhhhhhhmmmmm.... Wonder if he's an agent of King of Niggers....

Jesus. That's pretty spot on. Except the masturbating to anime thing. Fucking degenerates.

If not the Vatican, then who? Is Comey onboard and playing chess or is he mostly out for his own ends and "doing right" by the law when it suits him?

Also, opinion on Robert David Steele?

Comey really is aligned left or right, he is very much about what's lawful. If muh Russians was true, comey would be the first in line.
Like FBI user said nearly a year ago (fuck it's been a year) he is doing what he can with the Insane ball of string he's been given. The FBI has to unravel the entire ball of yawn without fucking up or the govermont collapses (either to ((them)) or actually collapses becuse everyone was arrested)

Insider of your mom here.
You will get a sibling in 9 month.

congrats and nothing personel, kid.

Dude you're missing out. 2DbestD

No, I don't think that's true.

you're obviously not an insider but what you're saying might be right. It's a good way to clear the field so that real investigations against Democrats can take place. Otherwise I'd the FBI jumped head first into investigating Clinton, Obama, Soros, Pedos, God knows what else, etc, then the media would flip the fuck out and say Trump is prosecuting political enemies because he's LITERALLY HITLER. This way the FBI looks nonpartisan.

That said, it's hard as fuck to get a read on Comey. Its interesting that Trump chose to reappoint him considering that their relationship seems Rocky at best. Maybe it's all theatre to get the public on board with the administration. Maybe Comey has behind the scenes leverage that kept him on board. Who knows. All I want is for this Russia shit to wrap up because I'm sick of hearing it. Glad the investigation is happening so libshits can stfu (they wont though. They love Comey now, will say he's a Russian agent with Trump when the investigation yields nothing)

make nazi symbolism acceptable again

He isn't. If anything, he's like Littlefinger on Game of Thrones. He'll play the different sides in order gain more power for himself.

I would believe you if he didnt have such a long trail of holding water for the Democrats and rumours of internal frustrations inside his agency

Nice try

Time will tell with the trump administration. Dont forget he ran Lockheed for a while as well and received multiple private contracts from the government

He doesn't want the FBI to be politicized

see If he keeps it going long enough, even the left will get sick of hearing nothing. This is the only way to look nonpartisan again

You guys cant doubt trump's intelligence, he's a very smart man

>larp thread
>retarded conjecture taken straight from /x/
reminder that Trump and his family have ties to masonic groups and Ashkenazi jews going back hundreds of years.
reminder that trump and his father are lifelong friends of bibi
reminder that trump is implicated in pizzagate

Comet is definitely not in bed with the Democrats, dude.

He's a part of a dynamic system of justice ad politics. Look up his history; he has swung both ways in the past.

Your boss here:
your job is covert and not to be disclosed to unauthorized persons. You have violated your cover once too many.

See me in my office immediately.

When is pedogate going to come down heavy?

Wasn't Trump supposed to lock her up or something? Maybe that cuck should get Putin to do it for him, and while he is at it Melania could use an orgasm from a real man.

Trump may be. But republicans are dumb. They need to keep Trump at least able to govern and that is going down the drain.

Trump Organization insider here, I hope you guys like hearing more about golden showers

Doesn't really matter if you believe me or not.
But I never said comey didn't use his position for personal gain, of course he did. Your statement makes it seem like it would ONLY be for democrats, which is just false.

But Trump still reappointed him. I think it's possible that he genuinely wants to run the agency like it should be but got sucked into the swamp. Maybe he spilled the beans to Trump on a lot of shit and said he wants clean the agency out

It's hard to say, given his record and the fact that Obama appointed him. But considering the high value Trump places on loyalty, Trump must have some reason that he kept him

He has had an investigation running on trump since july.

IC insider here. You're full of shit. Trump will die in jail.

yeah that's because shareblue's paychecks of sorosbux arrive on bi-weekly schedules

No idea why you are protecting what is obvious.

Please prove us wrong.

..Still,i think most people on Sup Forums would also sell their ethics for self-preservation so maybe he's just human

jesus, how fucking tall is Comey?

So give me the lowdown, how long will it be before we see the details finally drop on the spying on Trump's campaign and the Russia ties being false? Dems are basing their entire 2018/2020 approach on obviously destroying the cornerstone of their strategy is key if we are to maintain the upper hand over the establishment.

6'8"

He's part nephilim

One of the most accurate I've seen. Have a (you).

6'7" I think

He's a big guy

Holy shit how tall is Comey?

Fair enough, you may be right. My point is it is clear he has loyalties to existing power structures

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia or their Russia narrative has been entirely fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

GCHQ here Trump is fucked lol

regular guy here. pretty sure comey is the most incompetent FBI director we've ever had, and he is just prolonging this because he can't be fired while its going on. he has leaks, he can't run an investigation, has been investigating something that probably would take 2 months top to verify as true or false for a fucking year almost.

Trump would be destroyed if he did, also he respects the fbi and probably doesn't want to stir up a mess there. I don't think he is anti-trump, or even wants to destroy him..i just think his actions by proxy will destroy him.

Kek wills it

They arent that stupid. Its working now, im sure more leaks based on the investigation will finish him off

Not sure

I'd say a couple weeks maybe longer. They don't want to clear this up too quickly (trump could just release the evidence he has) because the media will act like it wasn't a big deal and switch to a new narrative. (what happened to the 12 women groped by trump?) They are creating a "media vacuum" so its the only thing people are talking about. When it gets resolved, it will show how useless the media really is

Correct & his loyalty changes

This guy gets it.

Fuck, that is accurate.

I laughed, it's a good one mate

Right, timing is important and the chessboard can change pretty quickly.

What can you tell me about Michael Rogers? Whose side is he on? Comey I can tell is stuck between a rock and a hard place, Rogers is a wildcard.

bump for epic bread posting. HI Mom!

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

This is exactly what Rogers was referring to multiple times when he said "leaked accurate information from hacked emails" he said that 3 times to fuck the Democrats hard. This proves without a doubt this could be cia run op if the Fbi never saw the evidence the dems are claiming when the Russians hacked their shit in 2016 again. They had an entire year to work with the Fbi then to protect their shit and the Republicans were hacked as well. Comey and Rogers are obviously our guys they tried to ask Rogers why he went to trump tower to obviously warn trump of the wiretaps. All this points straight to clapper, cia, and Loretta lynch in the justice department. We just set the lines in government for civil war. Now the cia and the justice department can decide who's side their on. Blown the fuck out of the water. Obama will hang.

Eat a dick alphabet porch monkey

THIS. Trumpo is playing the media so fucking hard and they are taking the fucking bait each and every time. It's unreal how desperate the media is right now. The vacuum is about to blow and there is gonna be shit EVERYWHERE.

Prediction

>Comey continues to play "The Long Con"
>Months later, he tells the world no collusion took place
>Resigns at the end of press conference

Why is the fbi defending pedophile sadists who rape and murder children?

Explain yourselves. Why have you not gone after them already?

you're one 30 second crop-and-save away from making that dream a reality, friendo.

Kek

>2 weeks

Always "2 weeks" with you larpers

There is no changing it. He is doing a great job destroying trump, so he is obviously making it much harder and delivering the final punch

Honesty im torn,maybe it is better that trump be taken down for out stability, but i call it like i see it, and he is no friend of this president

You are kidding right?

No shit

> that has alienated you

Pro tip: you alienated yourselves

I don't know exactly what happened but some theories are floating around that the democrats knew they were going to lose the electoral college for a while. So some of the "hacks" were actually their own doing. Again, just a theory

Its almost similar to the wikileaks "drip-drip" effect. Theres been some selective leaks to selective media outlets over time to make people believe a narrative. Then when it comes out theres nothing actually there, its that much worse. I don't know how that will end though

Timing is everything.
Rogers is with trump, and both him and comey are playing along with the media for now

Indeed. It won't be "the end" of the main stream media but it will seriously discredit them

fairly accurate desu

difficult to say, these fucking hearings are a dog and pony show though

it seems strange that comey practicaly declared shillary guilty then backed out at the last minute

The hacks being driven by groups in the US, but you have to think a little bigger than the DNC to unravel that one.

If Rogers is with Trump, why has he been acting a little off lately? It does not create confidence in him.

Might be LARP but you are right, if there was something it surely would have leaked before the election.

>Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia or their Russia narrative has been entirely fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.
generally statements beginning with either contain "or" somewhere

I always took that to be a bit of a wise move, even if it wasn't the all out burning the witch at the stake that everybody desires. Keeping things open ended is like keeping a knife to the throat, and it really would be preferable in many ways if we don't act like too much of a banana republic in the course of cleaning house.

nice numerals, btw. I understand Trumpo is extremely smart, but ALL the happenings is too coordinated. WHO or WHAT is really organizing the MAGA? Pentagon think tanks/ generals?

Eat a bag of dicks