What have we done

Anybody else regret voting for trump yet?

I sure as hell do.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Former Hillary voter here, This is fucking insane, not gona lie we can't let her get the nukeyclear codes.

IT'S A PIZZA PARTY NOW!

>avoided shitty hillary presidency
>watch Sup Forums struggle to defend this shit

nah I'm good

kek drumpf BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

But in all seriousness, it's time to get some sleep. Take a Xanax, so sleepy. Need to rest, time for some shut-eye.

... ..... ..., ...... ..... ..... ..... .... .. ....... ......... ........ ..... ..... ... ..... ... .. ... ........... .. ...... ... .... ... ... ... ........ ......

Not gonna lie, Hitler voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hitler gas and burn those kikes.
But in all seriousness 14/88.

Is this legit? can someone cuntfirm

Bin ganz erlich, ehemaliger Trump Wähler hier. Das ist verdammt urkomisch Trump crashen und brennen zu sehen. Aber in aller Ernsthaftigkeit können wir diesen Kerl nicht die nuklearen Codes bekommen lassen.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

did they?

Kek

kys (sry for bad london)

>Oy Vey! All of us Jews over here at (((CNN))) sure do regret you goyims voting for Drumpf!

Daily reminder to sage these shit threads.

Put it in the options field

god this art style is so abrasive and disgusting

You're all niggers and you'll starve

Di ako nagsisinungaling, binoto ko si trump. Nakakatawang makita siyang pumalpak. Seryoso. D nya dapat makuha ang nuclear codes

>HARD R
>N-WORD

kill niggers.

Don't tell me how to post, nigger. If you have a problem with a thread, don't post in it, or report it if you feel it breaks the rules. Otherwise kys

Flormphkins BTFOD

Hi shareblue

Zozzle

It's over. Drumpf is finished.

The reason I voted for Trump was to fuck with the left. The left can't stop going nuts ever since he won. Anything good he does is only a bonus for me.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Nope. Kys op

Hey guys, they didn't tell this one this board has flags that reveal their origin.

DRUMPF

This is a slide thread, just meant to divert Trump supporters here because of bump, instead of focusing on the real issues.
Sage this thread

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Any body else regret voting for Killary here? Seriously she's destroying the country. Why God why

He said 2015 "I love the Muslims great people". could be wrong, but it's probably just diplomacy.

Who else is a #jebhead here?
SLOW AND STEADY

Pic related would of never happened so even if we get nuclear bombed from the earth I will be incinerated happy knowing that you're a complete and utter faggot who should stick a thornbush down your fucking throat you nigger tier human

My only regret is that he hasn't gone full Caesar.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

kys

He's posting old CTR pasta.

Not gonna lie, Former Trudeau voter here. This is fucking hillarious watching Trudeau crash and burn. but in all seriousness, we can't let this nutjob get the Nuclear Maple codes.

i should have voted for Hillary. Sup Forums lied to me

Not gonna lie, future Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the baguette codes.

Check my 5

>leddit
>"Bernie will win"
>Bernie is crushed
>"Hillary will stand up to this bigot!"
>Hillary is crushed
>"I regret voting for Trump"

I almost want to agree with you just to fuck with the normies. Sadly, I also know that you faggots are paid cucks sent here to spread anti-Trump propaganda.

How's that mission working out for you?

>Year Zero documents

Man you people are just getting weaker by the second.

>Pay no attention to the flag please

>Flag

Shills out in force

drown the shills

sage in all fields

I agree. anyway, its late here and I'm getting tired, probably go to sleep soon

>The post-victory grand memeing commences, where Trump supporters start to get humored constantly in pretty much every thread
>post date: 11/11/16
>only 4 months have passed

How come the jews are always the most intelligent people on earth, Sup Forums? Everything is perfectly on-point so far

I thought we were supporting him as a joke. Didn't we want this chaos? Look how mad people are.

>Expelled from every country they have ever habited
>Always right

BUMP

Am going to tell the truth, prior Trump balloter here. This is frolicsome gazing upon Trump clatter and conflagrate. But in all solemnity we can not let this individual get the ciphers for the doomsday machines.