Stephen "cash in on current trends" Hawking

web.archive.org/web/20170320233355/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/03/20/stephen-hawking-i-fear-that-i-may-not-be-welcome-in-trumps-america/?utm_term=.db0f6967a2f9

He seems more out of touch with reality the older he gets. Happens to everyone, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The guy can't even think. The left just makes shit up and then attributes it to Stephen Hawking. He can't refute it, so he is their perfect spokesman.

Stephen Hawkind died years ago, but the left decided to preserve the body in formaldehyde to be used as a political mouthpiece.

All he seems to be doing lately is approaching science with a limited imagination.

>we'll never get to another habitable planet with current technology

No shit, sherlock. We weren't able to get into space that long ago, but we learn new shit all the time.

It's not the first time he's showed his limitations of thinking.

Can pol find a living vegetable to be our spokesman? We could wheel him around on Youtube and have him say racist shit.

>muh left boogey

Do you really think the left alone is responsible for wheeling this retard around and programming things for him to say?

Daily reminder, stop smoking weed.

>his text to speech is remote controlled elsewhere.

Pain

>He seems more out of touch with reality the older he gets.

Friend, Steve hasn't been able to communicate properly using his devices for a while now.

His last book was "interpreted" by his assistant.

>>his text to speech is remote controlled elsewhere.

Even according to the official narrative (where Steve is still in control) this is not far from the truth. His speeches are written down in advanced and are just played back whenever he's rolled out. He can't even do the "look at a letter and press the key" he used to. It's impossible for him to communicate now, without an assistant.

If someone wrote their own ideas into his synthesizer and rolled him out somewhere with press who the fuck could tell the difference?

Compare his old stuff to his new stuff and activate the almonds for yourself. Also note his "assistant" now gets credit on the front page of said book. Real subtle.

>vegetable in a wheelchair
>Trump makes cuts towards meals on wheels
What did he mean by this?

More like A Brief History of WHINE, amiright?

No but seriously, gas the cripples.

(((they))) assume that Hawking is akin to our generation's Einstein and are trying to recreate his flight out of Germany ala 1943, attempting to draw a parallel between Nazi Germany and Trump's America.

Too far they pushed the narrative past its breaking point, we aren't at the "spread fear to stop this paradigm shift" part of the story anymore. They failed at that (because lying to people never works in the end, especially terrible lies). They are still fear mongering like its Nov. 7th, their psyches broke on the 8th and they are in some sort of temporal loop of denial and halcyon tripping. They think the world is still the way it was with only Trump switched out for Obama, completely oblivious, willingly oblivious, to what would be needed to facilitate that change and that it has already come about.

This whole thing with the left is like watching a friend turn to drugs and waste away. It gets to a point where it is genuinely sad to watch.

Also hilarious.

Those are the type of subtle connections that make me think some AI runs the left. Some very, very broken AI that didn't process Human Volition correctly. Almost every move they make has this element that SHOULD resonate greatly but always falls flat and makes them look idiotic. Or ends up in a perfect convergence of comedy and morbidity that actually makes me shudder, thinking that a human and not an AI is behind their choices.

>he isn't just a meat-puppet used whenever they want to add credibility to some idea they want to push

He looks JUST af in that pic.

he's probably one of the few around who just thinks all day "please kill me"

I'd love to push that toothy grinning cocksucker down some stairs

If Stephen Hawking wasn't bound to a wheel chair, would anybody give a shit about him? Would everyone circle jerk around him? He'd be treated like any other scientist.

His best works were his earliest weighing by contribution. He's obviously an iconic figure, but he's taken media hysteria to the point of absurdity, and I think he's being delusional if he thinks Americans would care that he was here.

>washingtonpost.com
>washington post
>shi t post
>shit post
>shitpost

Good observation, even if it isn't an AI it's a sophisticated formula, but the patterns/algorithms are just ever so out of sync with reality that it finds itself in its own self made uncanny valley.

It's disgusting to see so many people reach this far to be seen as victims. Leftists have no idea how pathetic they make themselves out to be.

Steven has been brain dead for a decade. His chair, however, is an advanced AI.

man he probably doesn't even realize it too

I wonder what he even does everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

Judging by the posts in this thread, Hawking is perfectly correct about being unwelcome in Trump's America.

>washingtonpost attempts to own it as to defuse us from it becoming a meme
>it takes off in earnest
>they only have themself to blame
>still blame us
It will happen in your lifetime.

That is what I tell myself. They are operating with some deadman's switch'ed AI that is on but not aware of it's surroundings, puppeting a desire for war with Russia. Its either A) they are so dumb this seems plausible as an alternative or B) they ARE that dumb and the world has actually passed them by by about 40 years in the span of the 8 years they had power.

My brother who is only 20 thinks the whole thing is dumb. A 20 y/o Call of Duty playing frat kid is more on the pulse of geopolitics than the entire democratic platform.

the "news" is written by bots

screencap this

Gabby Giffords? Oh, nnevermind - Mark

Then he can fuck off to some other nation that has wheelchair accessible soapboxes to cry on. Oh, does he not like living in a land that has and will continue to cater to his crippling ailments? Oh, he can get that in Europe but suffer even more instability as it collapses as other EU nations are bound to defect from the rampant rapugee (engineered) crisis?

Oh, he's gonna stay put just like we all thought because his whole life is catered to here AND its a far safer environment overall.

He's famous for the thermodynamics of black holes. Stick to those topics, stop politiking for your shekel masters.

Hotwheels?

No-one would know his name if not for his disability. He's a shit physicist who's every theory has been wrong.

>He seems more out of touch with reality the older he gets.
He has medical bills matching the size of his ego.
He does whatever he can to make a buck or a million.
Do not underestimate the cost of 24/7 care as a vegetable.

As other Sven also noticed:
I'm not so sure he typed in all that by himself.
"Speaking" is a very slow process for him so they probably just
typed him some pre-made sentences to approve and then play.

A Sup Forumsack?

What does he have to fear exactly?

Is he saying he's a terrorist? does he have a bomb strapped to his wheel chair?