Ask a Jew anything

>No hate speech plz

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/603lp5/israel_only_country_to_escape_proposed_state/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post proof or stop larping

Post nose for proof

how come you guys think gefilte fish is palatable?

What's the deal with the hand rubbing

are you a happy merchant or an angry merchant?

How many ovens did your grandma dodged?

Why are you so into black men fucking white women?

Only the Ashkenazi's like that crap.

was this you just now?

Jokes and memes aside do you personally believe that Jewish influence has "downgraded" western society?

Honestly i think they have but other factors contribute as well.

I also think at this point "Nazism" has became so taboo that even if there was some sort of uprising against elites it would not be focused towards Jewish influence rather those who generally hold much power and money

Why do you hate white people and show offence when people call you white, but happy to accept abuse when people think you're white?

Are you also flooding Europe with third world scum as revenge for WW2 which ironically was a massively exagerrated lie to begin with?

fucking KYS kikenigger

How do I become part of the Jewish circle without having Jewish blood?

I'm running a business and I'm hoping to join Judaism to have Jewish connections since a lot of them are in the economy.

Is there any prejudice against people who follow Judaism without Jewish blood?

NO NOT a Hate and Bait thread. HONEST GOV. This is for a legit concerns. ITT you will see fishes swimming gladly into the net and church mice placing their necks on the traps. Sup ForumsLUTED WATERS in you swim.

when was the last time you said oy vey adn why

How big is your nose?

>Achmed is angry

Is he ever not angry, tho?

GAS

better image

Why did you kill Jesus of Nazareth, aka Jesus son of Joseph?

>Ask a Jew anything
All the memes aside I am seeing more non-political people becoming aware of Jewish involvement in the media and politics. Even sites like reddit are becoming aware to how much Jews are involved in the decisions and messaging that affects their lives.

Are Jews as a group aware that the exposure level is approaching a point where even the most disinterested non-political average person is concerned that Jewish involvement is beyond a reasonable and acceptable point?

reddit.com/r/news/comments/603lp5/israel_only_country_to_escape_proposed_state/

WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF FOR BEING A KIKE? THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE

>Killing yourself because Arabs and maladjusted teenagers use your ethnicity's name as an emotional safety valve for explosions of autistic nerd-rage

Why would anyone?