Fuck this gay Earth

Fuck this gay Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUxYe3asp4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dean Israelite

top jej

>Israelite

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

>Lesbian

Jesus, I'm so tired of people forcing Lesbians into media to placate the Left.

Fucking Lesbians haven't been edgy since the fucking 90s.

This is so lazy

Having a diverse character
Isn't "forcing" anything

Aw shit. I thought for sure it was going to say one of the power rangers is a nazi. Damn. Now I'm not interested.

>Autistic ranger
Does he use tumblr or Sup Forums?

I don't find anything wrong with homosexuality, but trying to make anything and everything needlessly gay is annoying.

>Dean Israelite
seriously?

i think its fine for people to do what they want (their life, i'm not god i don't judge) but it still irritates me when they force gay acceptance and shit into movies, shows, etc. just...why the fuck. K EK

It's the red one.

Super heros are supposed to be better than regular humans, not your average muffdiver or buttslut .

>he cares about Power Rangers

There's nothing wrong with changing characters sexuality if it helps to be more inclusive

THOSE FUCKIN D u b s

shit...

>(((Dean Israelite)))

Sup Forums is right again.

but atleast we might get an autist power ranger.

We need more gay characters
Not everyone is straight.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
we have a GAY character
By the way she's gay

THIS

wtf are powder rangers anyway

If a gay main character=forcing gay acceptance then you're basically saying it irritates you when movies, shows, etc feature gay main characters

>i think its fine for people to do what they want
Unless they're fictional I guess?

Lord knows you aren't pissed about this shit being shoved down people's throats cause this movie's going to bomb harder than Jem so nobody's going to see it anyway.

Well...scrap paying money to see that.

>Hollywood propaganda
what else is new..

Power rangers more like power GAYngers

>Super heros are supposed to be better than regular humans
So you're saying they should make her a futa?

Mighty morphin ninjas who protect the earth from some bitch who lives on the moon and fight mud monsters.

> everyone needs to be "straight" like me

How about we have more main characters with turrets, pedophelia urges, constant explosive diarrhea, and horrible facial disfigurement?

Oh right because all that shit is disgusting and or detrimental to society.

Lesbians were never edgy.

It was always homosexual men that were criminalised.

Women can't even be discriminated against correctly.

BTFO

If this was the news that made you scrap the Power Rangers movie, boy do you have shit taste.

The mastodon zord has 8 fucking legs and no ears.

>turrets

A mule dyke? Fuck yeah!

I love thunderdykes.

But why include their sexuality?

No one cares. Are they gonna show that everyone else is attracted to the correct sex or just show that this one is wrong?

>It was also announced that the film has an autistic Ranger
lil Jonny with his chroma key costume
>that's what i call cultural appropriation

American Power Rangers is produced by a jew, Haim Saban. He also has given hundreds of millions to the Clintons over the years. His wife worked at the Clinton Foundation.

>Autistic Power Ranger
>Ranger: "HURRAH!! I have come to do battle with you, evil villain!"
>Shits in pants and screams

You'll have to forgive him.

He meant batteries.

>putting plague bearing mentally ill broken people as children's role models is a good thing

Let's just have Charlie Sheen in Sesame Street next. He can bareback a tranny puppet live on stage and give it aids.

Oh man this whole article is gold
>Dean Israelite
>gay Power Ranger
>autistic Power Ranger

top fucking kek

Also
>Hollywood
>implying everyone isn't gay already

I remember when superhero movies were about superheros, and not about a person struggling with their sexuality. Gosh, I'm getting so old.

Originally a 90's show about martial arts and big-titted girls.

Being a kraut you probably grew up on gay shows about diversity, sucks to be you.

>plague bearing
Lesbians have far less STDs than any other demographic

>getting triggered over a movies identity politics

meanwhile you say whats the big deal its just a movie when people bitch about there being too many white characters in some movie

That's because there is no such thing as lesbians. Only broken women and the dick shy.

>Originally a 90's show
Himitsu Sentai Gorenger aired in 1975

The male faggots make up for it.

Replace plague bearing with domestic violence if you want.

Gay and autistic rangers, no coincidence.. b/tards

>turrets
American edumacation system never fails

>Replace plague bearing with domestic violence if you want.
Lesbians harm their female partners less than men, gays harm their male partners less than any other demographic, and bisexuals have fuckmassive victimization rates, not abuse rates.

He didn't say ching chong ching chong, he said Power Rangers. They're different shows.

Reminder that billy the blue ranger in his private life was openly gay. Why do any of them need to have a sexuality? Why can't they just fight some fucking monsters and shut up?

Fuck you. I grew up on Dr. Snuggles and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUxYe3asp4I

If they don't exhibit human emotion and behavior, how can you tell who the bad guys are?

Besides, even Rita and Zedd were fucking in the original.

Their marketing program will loudly and proudly state that one of the rangers is gay! but when it comes to the actual movie, there won't be even the slightest hint that she is homosexual. This is a PR stunt, nothing more.