Name a bigger cuck. I'll wait

Name a bigger cuck. I'll wait.

You

I'll wait, too.

>leaf calls me a cuck.

fpbp

And he's right, too

Donald J Trump.
he couldn't even finish Hillary without Putin's help.

Glenn Beck is the epitome of all that is wrong with the Republican Party, Christianity, and masculinity in the United States today. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that he lactates.

Boogie. He actually brags about not seeing his dick for years, while his wife brags about her black lovers.

Maybe Sean Spicer. He cleans up Trumps shit almost daily.

How so?

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING

Trump. His wife doesn't even live in the same time zone as him.

CTR shill confirmed.

fpbp

> Needing an explanation
> Being this much of a cuck.

Still upset about Brexit?

The kind of thing that impresses incompetent foreigners like yourself.

You aren't fit to eat Trump's shit.

hey stupid, D.C. is on the same coast

British pussy confirmed.

Ur dad

That one impressed you, huh? You must be an Amy Schumer fan.

Ur mom

I bet your father is disappointed in you. However, he really should be disappointed in himself for failing you as a father.

Yeah that is a betas job.

Russian shill detected.

Forreal? Sauce?

Op

>OP being this butthurt
I havent seen a butt this sore since the old days
Thanks for making my day op, screencapping this

This guy?

I guarantee that your mother never talks about you to anyone she knows. You've failed her as a son.

You = less than beta.

thats fair

bigger cuck found.

Where did you detect pain of any kind? Enlighten me, foreign person.

Gavin Mcinnes.A cuck that knows the truth but still cucks

What about Chris Hayes? Just look at him.

Aww...that's sweet. Muh Russians. Precious.

He's more of a psycho than a cuck.

When other people called you a cuck you resorted to insulting them instead of defending yourself
That can mean only 2 things
1. you are butthurt
2. you are an actual cuck and you are trying to get the attention away from yourself

FUCKING SAVAGE YOU BURIED THAT COCK SUCKA

easy

KEK

Mitt Romney

Any person actually engaged in cuckholdry

>insulted me
>insulted them back
I think something may be getting lost in translation here, foreigner. However, in my experience, when someone says something like, "You made my day...screenshot...LOLZ," they are typically "butthurt" themselves. Food for thought.

Donald Trump
>Immigration ban blocked claims he's allowed to do it still blocked
>Mexico isn't paying for the wall
>CIA knows about his relationship with Ivanka and how she pegs him constantly in maralago
Come on pol your gonna have to try harder than that

MADMAN

he fired that bitch for being a baby killer, that is his first good move in years

Wrong.

This is how you say not an argument??

Literal edge.

shut up cuck.

Present evidence-backed statements, and I'll do you the honor of providing you with an argument. Until then...wrong.

Flag insignificant.

Immigration ban still blocked
Mexico still saying they aren't paying
What more do you need?

>Mexico says
>evidence

I said you made my day because you actually made laugh. You obviously dont spend much time on pol. Its actually very depressing.
And by insulting someone back who insulted you you are just being as dense as that guy.
Its like me replying to you with
No wonder americans have such bad education and have obesity problems when they have smart people like you.
I am easting my life on insulting random people on the internet and there are so many better things to be done.
Im off pol for today
See you around fellow foreigner

Does even a small part of you understand that we can just deduct it from the charity we give them every year?

Mexico saying they are not going to pay is like a teenager saying they are not going to pay you 100 dollars when you give them 20 dollars a week as part of their allowance... but perhaps you don't understand the principles at play here.

bewnie sawnders

Sorry, bud, but I can't make heads or tails of your mangled English. Hire a translator to type for you next time.

This mental midget isn't worth responding to intelligently. He doesn't realize that simply posting a Molyneux meme isn't an argument either.

Wow, you seem BUTTHURT.