>duterte will be impeached
>trump will be impeached

wtf i thought we are winning???

Other urls found in this thread:

manilatimes.net/duterte-ready-give-trump/318309/
youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=KfXmH1p79oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said Daddy Dut Dut was gonna be impeached, I thought everyone loves him over there.

Duerte will kill the opposition

>Trump will be impeached

[citation needed]

>Duterte will be impeached

literally who

>literally who
Fentanyl addict in the Philippines. Hates meth because meth is awesome and fentanyl is not.

Aw he will?
Duterte was based

He legalized the murder of drug addicts in the philliphines. The people of the philliphines really do like him though.

People are starting to see that he's just replacing one corrupt government for another corrupt government. And he's selling the country to chinks.

>Duterte will get impeached

lmao the phillipines are a 3rd world country he'll just jail/kill whoever tries to impeach him

t.junkie

But Duterte is a junkie himself. Fentanyl.

>impeach the only good thing to happen to you in the last 20 years

ok

Neither one will be impeached.

Their opponents will die in prison or exile.

i thought he backed away from CHYNAW after talking with their ambassador and getting told "unlike the US, we will fuck you up."

literally no one on earth is lining up to deal with china, they simply have no other option

Neither will ever be impeached, Trump will continue to MAGA, and Duterte will do...well...whatever it is that's happening in the Phillipines.

get out of here NPA

manilatimes.net/duterte-ready-give-trump/318309/

>impeach Duterte
Filipino coworkers and their family that live there say he's the best thing to happen to the Phillipines so I don't know what to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA

Whether you disagree or agree with the impeachment, It wont get passed.
1. The house majority sides with Duterte.

2. The impeachment is based on nothing but speculation and assumption with no hard evidence.

3. The impeachment is coming from a senator named Trillanes who is highly regarded as a joke in politics and constantly fails at proving Duterte's "crimes" . Not even other critics of Duterte are not gona let this pass since the impeachment has so little grounds for it and not wanting to associate with that Trillanes who constantly makes the them look bad.

> The bid, which addressed the crackdown that has sparked extrajudicial killings, faces an uphill battle because Duterte's allies hold an overwhelming majority in Congress. A vote of a third of the House's more than 290 members is needed to send the complaint to the Senate for trial. More than 260 of House members belong to a pro-Duterte bloc.

>But this was a calculated move in order to allow more people to participate. The goal is possibly to show that Duterte isn't as popular as people think.

Duterte: "I am ready to face ICC, impeachment"
> The President, speaking to reporters before flying to Myanmar, said he "welcomed both developments."

> "They can do their worst, I can do better in my performance as a worker in government, period. This is a democracy," he said.

checked digits, 404, kys, kek has spoken

Winning what exactly?

checked

the only Filipinos abroad that I've seen not like duterte supported Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.

Funny that most Filipinos do not like Trump but Duterte has been called the "Trump of the Philippines"

> 'Why do you have to f**k with us?' Duterte brands EU officials 'crazies' for condemning his deadly war on drugs while vowing again that all traffickers in the Philippines will be killed

Thanks, my coworker went vacation to the Phillipines couple months back and said it was much safer.

>I don't want to visit your country while this man is President because I don't want to be executed for smoking a joint.

February 25, 2017 pics

>Believing the words of some filthy leftists with empty rhetoric
>Ever

doggo is adorbs

Context? They got rekt though. Precision application of force.

Commies tried to ambush/raid a military garrison in the jungle. Proceed to get rekt because the military have better training and are in bunkers

Aren't they already chinks?

ARE WE WINNING YET?

ahhhh, and yeah, that was a huge loss of manpower for not a lot of impact. But, commies, so, "Manpower", kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KfXmH1p79oA

Full video. Ignore the description, this is an old video before Duterte came into power.

Now the military has his full support and have surrounded terrorists in one island but the breakdown of the peace talks with commies means another front in the war.

Luckily the Moro rebels have joined the government because they realize they will finally get what they want (peace and rights) after years of fighting, unlike NPA who just extort and murder people.

>NPA (commies) fighting for freedom while dying in the process
>meanwhile their leader is living it up abroad

commies, not even once

>11 sec
>Gun on the left side shoot the railing of the truck
>Bullet bounce back to the guy with the mask
>rip

This of course would be expected given the the amount of training from a commie

If recall, the garrison might have been aware of the attack beforehand

Thank you for the excellent summary/context.

I've always wondered how people justify that in their mind with communism.

Holy fuck that actually appears to be what happened.

>I've always wondered how people justify that in their mind with communism.
Many of the poor and/or indigenous people are tricked into joining the movement but are actually being used by commies.

A lot of the victims of commies have wised up and the government gave firearms to them to help them fend off their commie exploiters. You'd be surprised to see a village that is armed to the teeth with more advanced firearms than most of the military.

Is that picture supposed to make me hate them? Because it does the opposite.

YOU ARE IMPLYING

meaning ironic implication

learn to post you filthy nigger.

It can mean that, but it originally meant and still means inline quoting as well.

Either way he's wrong, but it being an inline quotation makes a lot more sense here.

>NPA

How the fuck are these people still around? Seriously it's been over 50 fucking years.

Was Duterte a populist?