You should know

This is what real people are thinking.

>reddit
>people
You should go back and stay back.

the mongrels on r/politics are a good example of why eugenics should be implemented.

Paid shills are real people

(((real people)))

Liberals aren't real people, neither are Jews, nor are RINOs. All are vermin in need of extermination.

All of them, including you and the rest of your CTR / CREW / ShareBlue crew need to be fucking gassed and ovened immediately.

oh people are brainwashed, you dont fucking say

Why is Reddit so cucked? Their hatred for Trump is so ridiculous.

Need a safe space snowflake?

Russia could not have been the source of leaked Democrat emails released by Wikileaks. Please read:

>August 2015: DNC knows it has been hacked, confirmed today by Comey. DNC refuses FBI direct access of hardware. Refusals continue for months and, indeed, FBI never receives access to hacked servers to date.
>January to May 2016: DNC "rigs" 2016 Primary against Bernie Sanders in favor of Hillary Clinton, as shown in Wikileaks' DNC Leaks published in July 2016.
>June 2016: Hired cybersecurity firm CROWDSTRIKE releases a report blaming Russia for the August 2015 hack after claiming to have examined the DNC's hacked servers
>July 2016: Wikileaks publishes DNC emails ahead of Democrat National Convention. Leads to multiple resignations including Wasserman-Schulz and shows extensive collusion to ensure Clinton defeats Sanders in the Democrat primary. None of the publications have been proven inauthentic to date. Content of emails is from as recently as March and April 2016.

So did the DNC really not secure its servers from further hacking after the 2015 breach? Why would they have refused to turn over their servers to the FBI? How could Wikileaks have published emails from April 2016 when the DNC hack was supposedly done by Russia in August 2015?

Either Democrats are obfuscating evidence of repeated, secondary hacks that continued for at least 8 months after the original DNC hack that was concluded by Crowdstrike to have been perpetrated by Russia, or their entire narrative around Russia has been fictionalized with the help of the Crowdstrike private cybersecurity company.

These are simple facts and indisputable

.1 of the world population is Jewish. 22% of all Nobel prizes were awarded to Jews. Jews are the master people. Also their IQ is higher than whites. People that are anti semetic on this board are satirists or teenagers. You guys are like niggers blaming another people for your own failure you know that right? Inb4 Jew shill (((Anything or anyone you don't like))). Jews, the final red pill.

>these are the people that call Sup Forums an echo chamber

No.

What you read on Sup Forums is what normal people think, and would say if globalist control over the means of production didn't make it impossible for anybody who has to work for a living to speak out without dooming himself to destitution.

Honestly they didn't even think about Sup Forums let alone talk about it. Y'all are lumped in with Sup Forums

(You) for the effort, even though I read the same post in another thread so possible shilling

Says the leaf pfft

We all know that reddit is full of idiots. What are you trying to prove?

intimidated by an alpha male

Oh shit I forgot to listen to NPR this evening. I was going to go hooning and everything.

I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

>Sup Forums isn't real

>Wapo and Vox

They'd didn't wiretap any phones at trump tower, just every phone that ever called trump tower. Pendantic semantic I just kike'd you

Trump derangement syndrome. Funny how these 'free thinking', 'well educated', 'open minded' types all of a sudden want to police a president's every move. What were they doing the last 8 years?

I went through 8 years of aggressively hating GWB. It's a terrible feeling, being frustrated by your impotence to change anything, and to watch the country take a turn you don't like.

I'm glad they're stuck with that feeling. Their anger and impotent rage is going to be funny to watch. It won't change anything, and I hope it gives them fucking ulcers.

This guy gets it. Day of the rope now

r/politics
>real people

wew

It's being used to counter all shill threads because it's indisputable and destroys the entire Russian narrative in one post

>Truth still the greatest weapon. Since Day 1

The real funny thing is, Trump supporters hate the Bushes more than the Democrats now.

Trump has completely upended the game.

wow trump is lying and being investigated by the fbi ? this really opened my eyeballs and now i'm #TurnForBern

when was the most recent test of jewish iq

Nobody wants your bullshit. r/politics is run by bots who upvote everything anti-trump and downvote everything pro-trump. Real people to you are real bots.

>vermin
>people
Okay famalam sempai

Does anyone understand the Melania living at the white house thing? Whats the problem?

Here i what Comey said, from the Vox website:

>Comey’s response: “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the FBI.”

That is NOT a "debunking". A debunking would be, "The Trump campaign was categorically not wiretapped by Obama." He did not say this.

>Vox
>WaPo
Where is Salon and Huffington Post, the other 2 very objective and non-biased media sources?

>reddit
kys you dumb nigger reddit is gayer than Sup Forums these days

She was staying in Trump's NY tower to ride out the school year with Barron.

That's literally it.

oh wow, same jew cancer shills spread here

But the orange text

Nobody "wiretaps" anymore because we don't live in 1970. There could have been many different ways trump was being observed. Pretty sure Comey was hinting at this.

>ahhhH

Truth™ By BuzzFeed ®

So are you against safe spaces? Just for the record

is there anything that can be done about this.

reddit is probably one of the 20 largest websites on the internet and their politics sub is the largest forum on the website. everyone will see anti-trump propaganda when they go to the front page of reddit.

i'm going to try out pic related and see if it works

That's why he put "wiretap" in quote dummy

>tfw visited a certain basement in DC where the entire local telex is on the wall so you can literally wiretap the neighborhood
>lol

k

everyone calling out ///plebbit/// doesn't realize more voters saw those articles than the actual C-SPAN broadcast

it's shit but people swallow it by the gallon

Real people don't go on reddit.

>leddit
>r/politics
kys your self

top meme

Those aren't people, they're demons

Remember when r/politics thought Bernie would win the nomination, then thought that there was a 99% chance of Hillary winning the election?

Considering their track record, what they're 'thinking' seldom has a basis in reality

bots do not equal real people

gtfo fagot

Real men don't concern themselves with the opinions of spics. You should know that Jose